It's Too Hecking Hot Paintie Contest Discussion

2 Jul 2019, 2:17 pm (Edited 20 Oct 2019, 1:55 pm)
Question and Discussion Thread

This is the place for you to post any questions, comments, or discussions you might have involving our current It's Too Hecking Hot Paintie Contest!

Official Paintie Contest Mods
MOD-Thaleia
MOD-Kaleo

Please do not PM us your question about the It's Too Hecking Hot Paintie Contest, please keep all questions in the discussion thread.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Site Rules | Paintie Rules | CSS Rules
Offsite Trading Rules | File a Report | Change Log | Contact Us | Knowledgebase

3 Jul 2019, 2:04 am
Can we enter both this contest and the chibi one?
No need to ping on my own threads, I’m subscribed!

nytemare08.gif
3 Jul 2019, 7:37 pm
Hi, just a question! When I enter this contest with a paintie, what rights so I have with that specific paintie I entered?
For example, if I edited a greyscale dragon base to have shorts on, colored it, then entered. If I won and did not apply it to a villager, can I sell that winning paintie to someone else? If I can't sell that specific paintie, what if I did another color version of that greyscale base that I edited? Would I be allowed to sell it then?
And if I don't win, can I use my entry however I see fit? (selling, editing it more, etc.)

I hope all that made sense haha!
monochrome_social_icon__deviantart__by_g monochrome_social_icon__twitter__by_gasa monochrome_social_icon__home__by_gasara-
15 Jul 2019, 9:35 am
Lab
Yes you can

SheepShape
You can sell your Paintie whether it wins or loses in the contest, every Paintie entered in the contest will always 100% belong to the user entering the Paintie
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Site Rules | Paintie Rules | CSS Rules
Offsite Trading Rules | File a Report | Change Log | Contact Us | Knowledgebase