PWYW Painties No Min FC and FD

4 Jul 2019, 12:50 am (Edited 24 Nov 2019, 11:22 am)
I decided to put no minimum because I know my painties aren’t selling that well but if you could please pay what you think they are worth it would be greatly appreciated.

I also do PWYW customs so if you don’t see anything you like you can pm me for a custom order.

Patriot Jaguar
7a5482b2956c6020edff5dc533dd6457.jpg
(Added Hair)

Sand Scout Rooster
53718f37f76e26e3004eea71a7d68af4.jpg

Basic Burro
d3abc640cf8770aad17e65f870f0d75a.jpg

Light-year Lizard
b9e7552221c55570cffb55af794b27f0.jpg
(Removed Head Spikes for a softer look, edited chain necklace, and added eyelashes)

Anri Pup
67c869146ca0f5cecfe930ab7c5db476.png
(Bone Class Brand)

Pumpkin Guts
63c5bb03727112b1b66ce3d44776052d.png

Reused Thread.
Thank you, everybody, in advance for viewing my pantie design hope you're having an awesome day. What're your opinions on the new graffiti costumes? They’re great right?
"The person who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd but the person who walks alone is likely to find themselves in places no one has ever seen before" ~ Albert Einstien
"I still see posts that make my heart ache, and I just want you to know, if you are struggling with something and it feels like nobody cares, that I do." ~ StellarHyena
"Kindness it the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see" ~ Mark Twain

12 Sep 2019, 1:38 am (Edited 24 Nov 2019, 4:11 am)
Recolors
67c869146ca0f5cecfe930ab7c5db476.png

full anime line hatching for a cute patterned outfit.f31bcd766173bf26c8dac65eeaa3e8ee.png

Color layer with line hatching
7f5e8b2fb056ae3bb54c674a7a531706.png
"The person who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd but the person who walks alone is likely to find themselves in places no one has ever seen before" ~ Albert Einstien
"I still see posts that make my heart ache, and I just want you to know, if you are struggling with something and it feels like nobody cares, that I do." ~ StellarHyena
"Kindness it the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see" ~ Mark Twain
12 Sep 2019, 1:59 am
Have a bump~

I really like the way you executed this paintie UwU designs like this can be hard to pull off without looking corny, and you did it amazingly!!! This costume was perfect for this (i love the new outfits so much!!)

anyways good luck!
12 Sep 2019, 2:14 am
Have a bump~

I really like the way you executed this paintie UwU designs like this can be hard to pull off without looking corny, and you did it amazingly!!! This costume was perfect for this (i love the new outfits so much!!)

anyways good luck!
Ah thank you so much! I'm so glad it's not to corny, though when I was drawing it I thought it would be really dorky after I added the burro hair I couldn't think of a fur color my sister said to make it white but I really didn't want to go in that direction after trying a couple of colors (white, tan, black, and blue-grey) I finally settled on this one and I really like how it looks. I'm very proud of it and I was able to finish it in about 4 hours.
12 Sep 2019, 2:28 pm
Bump
12 Sep 2019, 6:58 pm
Bump
12 Sep 2019, 7:08 pm
Is it just me or does the rooster image not work?
dawn_of_eternity.gif
12 Sep 2019, 7:55 pm
Is it just me or does the rooster image not work?
I thnk it's fixed now if you wanna see it.
14 Sep 2019, 10:36 pm
Bump.
16 Sep 2019, 3:42 pm
Bump
23 Sep 2019, 5:31 pm
Bump
15 Oct 2019, 10:14 pm
Bump
28 Oct 2019, 4:23 pm
Bump
29 Oct 2019, 2:53 am
Bump updates.
30 Oct 2019, 1:20 am
Bump
30 Oct 2019, 5:32 pm
Bump
1 Nov 2019, 1:39 pm
Bump
1 Nov 2019, 2:53 pm (Edited 1 Nov 2019, 2:55 pm)
The images arent working Artemysterious
1 Nov 2019, 3:07 pm
Katthekit they work fine for me
dawn_of_eternity.gif
1 Nov 2019, 3:10 pm
Its was just my Wi-Fi. Sorry. :/ Sparklewolf
1 Nov 2019, 3:39 pm
The images arent working Artemysterious
Where you able to view them? I can link the sta.sh if needed.
1 Nov 2019, 3:40 pm
They work fine for me
Good to know they are visible.
7 Nov 2019, 5:24 pm
Bump
24 Nov 2019, 4:11 am
Bump
24 Nov 2019, 11:05 am
Bump