About the Bug Report Forum

19 Jul 2019, 8:33 pm (Edited 20 Jul 2019, 3:52 pm)
The purpose of this forum is to be a public board where players can report suspected bugs they have found while playing.

I will make an effort to check this forum regularly, as well as catching up on old unanswered posts. A bug report will be left open if it is still pending investigation and potential fix. Other players are welcome to help or corroborate on an open bug report.

When a bug report is completely resolved, I will make a final statement and then lock it. I will also try to tag it with a descriptive line in the title such as “Resolved” or “Not a Bug”. Topics I may find useful for future reference I will leave for public viewing. Otherwise, most closed reports will be hidden after a few days.

Please follow these General Rules:

• If you have identified an exploit, please do not post it here. Instead, we ask you to refrain from using the exploit and to report it privately via the “Contact Us” link, or by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
  • When you do have a bug to report, please be as detailed as possible. The subject line should briefly describe the problem, and the body should give detail about what the suspected bug is, what you were doing at the time, and if you have tried any fixes. If you have any screenshots please share.
  • We welcome players and staff to reply to open bug reports if the they have further details that may corroborate the bug or help us diagnose and/or fix the problem. Otherwise, please avoid unnecessary commentary.
  • Do not repost or “bump” a bug report. If the report is unlocked, it is still an open report.

Thank you!
4294-pine-nut-pot-pie.png