Report minor errors here

19 Jul 2019, 11:57 pm (Edited 20 Jul 2019, 1:12 am)
This pinned thread is the designated place players can report simple non-coding mistakes they find on the site that they suspect were made in error. This includes things such as spelling, capitalization, and unintentional grammar errors, as well as inconsistencies between item descriptions and their images or what they actually do.

Please only report errors involving official gameplay elements (such as explore events, monster descriptions, shop and item descriptions).

Any bugs involving site code should be reported as a bug in the main Bug Reports forum.

Do not report staff commentary from forum posts, news posts, or staff profiles. (Do not use this to point out my many grammar errors please!).

This is also not the place to critique art or writing style. Likewise, this is also not the place to discuss lore or plot inconsistencies. Such is beyond the scope of this forum.

Thank you!
4294-pine-nut-pot-pie.png

26 Jul 2019, 12:12 pm (Edited 17 Aug 2019, 4:33 pm)
Chainmail has an incomplete description: http://www.furvilla.com/museum/item/158

RESPONSE - RESOLVED
26 Jul 2019, 12:30 pm (Edited 22 Aug 2019, 9:04 pm)
Not sure if this would affect coding but I think the "house item" part of instructions when trying to add a new villager should just be simplified to 'a house' and then further clarify that houses are made by construction workers and not the remodel house button or furniture because I've seen more than one newbie get confused by the wording of that.

RESPONSE - RESOLVED

And also not a bug but related, if there's a way to rename all the house making "wood" have a consistent thread between them even if it means making up a fictional name for the "wood/slabs" because the units are still called wood but the item names are slabs. They are tagged wood but it's more confusing than it needs to be atm.
jhdUcrV.gif
__• FV for FR
__• HQ cute art commissions open
1 Aug 2019, 10:48 pm (Edited 17 Aug 2019, 4:32 pm)
Rename the Warrior Elixir packs in the FDE to "Warrior's Elixir" packs for consistency.

RESPONSE - RESOLVED
jess #7302 | she/her | links
2 Aug 2019, 12:17 pm (Edited 2 Aug 2019, 12:18 pm)
Ivory description has been added to chain mail
msjanny warrior’s elixir packs have been renamed

Thank you!
9 Aug 2019, 10:17 am
Some schemas don't have their equipment made by 'creates' - item numbers 3342-3348
15 Aug 2019, 4:54 am (Edited 17 Aug 2019, 4:33 pm)
My achievements for my villager Dew Drop (Warrior) Are not working I've battled enough to get these achievements but it says I haven't battled at all (on the achievements)

RESPONSE - KNOWN BUG
Can u give Meep a like pretty pwease 'w'
http://www.furvilla.com/villager/335741
SEND ME SPRING BLOOM MUSHROOMS PLZ!!!!
17 Aug 2019, 4:31 pm (Edited 17 Aug 2019, 4:32 pm)
Meepthedutchie
Thank you! This is a known bug that has existed since the warrior revamp
17 Aug 2019, 4:54 pm (Edited 21 Aug 2019, 3:30 pm)
The description for the purple octi says "Skittish a creature, ..." I assume it's supposed to read 'A skittish creature,"?

RESPONSE - RESOLVED
18 Aug 2019, 1:18 pm (Edited 21 Aug 2019, 7:15 pm)
Hello! I noticed that SimplySuburban wasn't credited for the concept art of the Create-a-Species contest winner for the Flailadon species. As the species is both related not just to the visual concept but also lore concept directly without any major changes except the art being made in Furvilla style

While the ownership of the species is 100 percent Furvilla I noticed that unlike most other species Simply didn't receive a credit spot in the "Fandom Species Contributor" as all the others did! As Simply is a fan of Furvilla and had contributed directly it seemed a bit odd.

I believe this to be an error and had just been forgotten. But I think it would mean a lot to them and also continue the theme that Furvilla so often has with crediting artwork to their varies sources.

Reference Page for the species addition http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/60051-create-a-villager-species-contest?page=4

Reference page for Simply winning the contest and being credited at the time.
http://www.furvilla.com/news/150?page=1

I'd love to know if you fix this issue. Thank you.

RESPONSE - RESOLVED
tumblr_o7z2i7bUsS1twoqh6o1_1280.gif
18 Aug 2019, 3:24 pm (Edited 21 Aug 2019, 3:53 pm)
It may fall more under programing, but seeing re-categorizing here I thought I'd ask.

Can the Paintie ticket please be added to a secondary category so they can be found in inventory faster?
They're listed as 'Limited', and the only way I can find them is to go through the Alphabetical sorting.
Could they maybe added to the 'Special' category so they can be quick searched for?

RESPONSE - RESOLVED
~͈ͅ-͏̪̖̰ͅ~̷̤-̻͕͔̗̳͢-͎̥͝~͢-̧~͎̻́jack__2__by_frozensparrows-dar0qt0.gif~̼͚̖̰͓̮͍͢-͙̣̞͈̘̫̥́~̭̼̤̦͍̟̜͠-҉̫̲̼̼͇̠͈-͖̰͈̟~-͏̘̹͍
Watch this Gif with any music and it makes that song 9001 times better
ticket_by_sparrowwrightheart-dbrget8.png
21 Aug 2019, 3:53 pm
mitsuara thank you I've fixed the typing error

sciencesparrow thank you for the suggestion. I went ahead and categorized it as a "Special" item.
21 Aug 2019, 3:56 pm
Monako

Thank you for pointing that out. When ownership changed, the credits had been outdated for a year or so. The Flailadons were implemented before we took over, and failing to add them to the credits when we did update them was simply an oversight. I agree that Simply should be credited.

SimplySuburban please be on lookout for a direct message from me.

Thanks!
21 Aug 2019, 4:01 pm (Edited 22 Aug 2019, 9:10 pm)
The Feathered Serpent minipets, Serpent's Feather, Serpent Offering, and Serpent Egg are all still missing descriptions.

RESPONSE - ADDRESSED
Lila! / 23 / Female / MST (Furvilla time -1)
22 Aug 2019, 9:03 pm
Baelfin Thank you for the suggestions. I made changes to the wording of the unlocking of a villager slot with a house.
22 Aug 2019, 9:10 pm
pollyanna thank you! Descriptions have been added!
24 Aug 2019, 3:26 pm
So I just clicked on 2 adventure wheels to get materials for my boat. Both of them gave me tubs of paste and a button to click for more. When I click the button I get an error and don’t get to continue getting my materials. I am on mobile on an iPhone. I don’t know if that helps but I hope this doesn’t continue.
24 Aug 2019, 4:40 pm
Owner-Quinn
It has happened 2 more times. The error just says invalid selection and then I don’t get to finish collecting supplies. Happened 4 times total and I don’t plan to do any more until this can be resolved. Thanks for any help on this matter :-)
24 Aug 2019, 4:47 pm
Dragonsrus can you tell me which graphics you are seeing when this happens to you? Is it the same one?
3788-twig-of-an-ancient-aspen.png
24 Aug 2019, 4:50 pm
I see the adventure wheel. I choose the option on the left for the materials, I get the paste with a button underneath. I click the button in then I get error with a pink line that says invalid option selected. I’m on mobile right now so I don’t know if it’s because of that or not. I cleared my cache after the first two but it happened 2 times after that. I’ll try again after I get some wheels and take screenshots if you’d like?
24 Aug 2019, 4:51 pm
I'm mostly checking the event itself, with the paths to make sure nothing is broken, although I am assuming that is not the case. Multiple staff are working now to attempt to recreate the bug!
24 Aug 2019, 4:57 pm
I just got the error a fifth time. This time the first material was seaweed and the graphic was clouds on the top.
24 Aug 2019, 5:10 pm
Investigating!
24 Aug 2019, 5:20 pm
Definitely the soothing clouds graphics with the seaweed as the first material. Just got it a sixth time. Will wait now. Hopefully it’s just this one but I swear the first four I got paste first unless that’s just random RNG stuff.
24 Aug 2019, 6:00 pm
Hello Dragonsrus ,

The way we've been able to recreate the issue you are describing is if you have more than one window open that is using the Adventure Wheel. Is it possible you have more than one instance of the Adventure Wheel open on your phone's browser. On the iPhone it is easy to have lots of windows of your browser open without it being obvious.