Report minor errors here

19 Jul 2019, 11:57 pm (Edited 20 Jul 2019, 1:12 am)
This pinned thread is the designated place players can report simple non-coding mistakes they find on the site that they suspect were made in error. This includes things such as spelling, capitalization, and unintentional grammar errors, as well as inconsistencies between item descriptions and their images or what they actually do.

Please only report errors involving official gameplay elements (such as explore events, monster descriptions, shop and item descriptions).

Any bugs involving site code should be reported as a bug in the main Bug Reports forum.

Do not report staff commentary from forum posts, news posts, or staff profiles. (Do not use this to point out my many grammar errors please!).

This is also not the place to critique art or writing style. Likewise, this is also not the place to discuss lore or plot inconsistencies. Such is beyond the scope of this forum.

Thank you!
4294-pine-nut-pot-pie.png

26 Jul 2019, 12:12 pm (Edited 17 Aug 2019, 4:33 pm)
Chainmail has an incomplete description: http://www.furvilla.com/museum/item/158

RESPONSE - RESOLVED
howdy! <3
she/they, +6 FV hours
File a Report | Knowledgebase (Guides) | Shoot me a PM
26 Jul 2019, 12:30 pm (Edited 26 Jul 2019, 12:44 pm)
Not sure if this would affect coding but I think the "house item" part of instructions when trying to add a new villager should just be simplified to 'a house' and then further clarify that houses are made by construction workers and not the remodel house button or furniture because I've seen more than one newbie get confused by the wording of that.

And also not a bug but related, if there's a way to rename all the house making "wood" have a consistent thread between them even if it means making up a fictional name for the "wood/slabs" because the units are still called wood but the item names are slabs. They are tagged wood but it's more confusing than it needs to be atm.
jhdUcrV.gif
__• FV for FR
__• HQ cute art commissions open
1 Aug 2019, 10:48 pm (Edited 17 Aug 2019, 4:32 pm)
Rename the Warrior Elixir packs in the FDE to "Warrior's Elixir" packs for consistency.

RESPONSE - RESOLVED
jess #7302 | she/her | links
2 Aug 2019, 12:17 pm (Edited 2 Aug 2019, 12:18 pm)
Ivory description has been added to chain mail
msjanny warrior’s elixir packs have been renamed

Thank you!
9 Aug 2019, 10:17 am
Some schemas don't have their equipment made by 'creates' - item numbers 3342-3348
howdy! <3
she/they, +6 FV hours
File a Report | Knowledgebase (Guides) | Shoot me a PM
15 Aug 2019, 4:54 am (Edited 17 Aug 2019, 4:33 pm)
My achievements for my villager Dew Drop (Warrior) Are not working I've battled enough to get these achievements but it says I haven't battled at all (on the achievements)

RESPONSE - KNOWN BUG
Can u give my painitie a like pretty pwease 'w'
http://www.furvilla.com/villager/335741
17 Aug 2019, 4:31 pm (Edited 17 Aug 2019, 4:32 pm)
Meepthedutchie
Thank you! This is a known bug that has existed since the warrior revamp
17 Aug 2019, 4:54 pm
The description for the purple octi says "Skittish a creature, ..." I assume it's supposed to read 'A skittish creature,"?