Massive rp interest check!

9 Aug 2019, 7:54 pm (Edited 9 Aug 2019, 9:43 pm)
Greetings! My name is Nimbus and I've been roleplaying for over 8 years! While I may not have started out great, I like to consider myself semi-lit to advanced-lit now-a-days. I generally write between 1-5 paragraphs, though you'll usually receive three from me on average.

>>Basics/Rules/What I Need From You!<<

•I'm looking for some people to do long term roleplays with! While I do take on a huge load of roleplays, I usually respond to all of them at least once a day. I hope to receive the same from you, unless you tell me up front your reply schedule! I huge plus is letting me know if you're going to disappear for a while, that way I don't just abandon the pm!

•While I have been roleplaying for a long time, I don't expect you to be perfect! Everyone makes mistakes, but please try to keep your thought process at least coherent! I have to be able to read it and understand it to respond.

•Please keep your responses to at least a well thought out paragraph! I find it hard to carry on the roleplay if I get little effort in a response when I put time into mine!

•Be willing to do ooc with me! My best roleplays are the ones I can just gush to my partner about our characters, send memes to them, throw out spit ball ideas of future plans.

•Romances are a must for me, they give me something to work towards something! Gives a reason to pin the characters together!

•I'm ghost friendly! After a week, of no response, I'll leave the pm unless you've stated that you won't be responding for a while! I'll bump you every few days, just in case!

>>What I'd Like To Write!<<

>Little Tid Bits/Extras!<

•I always love soulmate aus! All of them are my jam!! I'll most likely ask to throw one in, as I love them, but they aren't a requirement!

•I can do all gender pairings!

•Unless specified that I don't play canons for a fandom, ask me if you'd like to do a ship!

•Fine with doubling!

>Fandoms!<

•Boku No Hero Academia (Anime)

>I'm vaguely professional at writing for Bakugou Katsuki, and I'm more than willing to write him for a Canon/Oc match up! As long as we plot out something good, I can write him for you! I prefer a third year Bakugou, but writing him as a first year isn't that bug of a deal to me! Doable!
>Oc/Oc! I have an oc that I can use as a female or a male! We'll most likely go different than the anime or manga line!

•Undertale (And Au's!)

>I can play most skeletons I believe, given that we have a solid plot and idea for them! I excel at writing for Horrortale Sans, along with Underswap Papyrus!
>I also have ocs! I have mages and monster ocs to use! I'd love you to death if you'd play a more mean skeleton for one of my mages!

•Percy Jackson!

>I only write ocs for this fandom! I have a few generic plot starters!
>Open to your ideas!

•Harry Potter

>Again, only ocs!
>non Canon plots!
>open to your ideas!!
>very very tentative to wolfstar ships! You have to convince me

•FairyTail

>I could probably play Natsu or Gray!
>I have an oc I can use! She is a dragon slayer!
>Most likely different than the anime/manga!

•Homestuck

>I have several troll ocs I'd like to try out! I'd love a makara romance of any kind--

•Warrior Cats

>I have ocs! I won't play Canon characters, and im very very far behind in the books, so an early series set ro would be best!

>>Other Pairings I'll Roleplay!<<

•Shy x Bad
•Vampire x Human
•Werewolf x Human
•Angel x Human
•Angel x Demon
•Demon x Human
•Merhuman x Human
•Shifter x Human
•Furry things .?

My pms are open and my discord is nimbus#5615! Send me a snippet of yourself (name, ect) and what youre interested in writing with me!

9 Aug 2019, 8:02 pm (Edited 9 Aug 2019, 8:04 pm)
Started scrolling, saw ut fandom, became interested.

So I have a character for ut, but not sure if she actually counts as a mage. And an au of a different character (not skeleton.... sorry T-T)

I try to respond as often as I get a response, also put effort and thought into the responses, (not sure on what name to call, but you can just call me Anna...) I can do ships, but not with the my main oc...

Annnnnd I’m okay with ut and hp!

(Do you need character description to say yeah or nay...?)

Edit: I also normally do one on one, (two people) so if you’re interested I’d prefer to keep it in a message chat for convenience and privacy’s sake
*What's this....? A fox...?*

*You pause, intrigued. What might happen if you tried... Talking to her...?*

"Don't mind me," Anna laughs, "Not much goes on here, so keep scrolling! :3"

*You blink before continuing your browsing*

*What a strange encounter!*
9 Aug 2019, 8:04 pm
Heya! Can you dm me so we can discuss and not clutter up this thread? Also! I have several ocs, and can play several Cannon characters, so im super we can find something to write together! And sure, id love to see your carrie!
9 Aug 2019, 8:06 pm
*sucks in a breath* YAS I WAS JUST WANTING A NEW RP PARTNER

Do you have a discord?
And then there was that...

GIF_BY_NihilisticCake.gif
9 Aug 2019, 8:08 pm
Heya! Can you dm me so we can discuss and not clutter up this thread? Also! I have several ocs, and can play several Cannon characters, so im super we can find something to write together! And sure, id love to see your carrie!

Apologies, I still haven’t gotten the full gist of the acronyms of the website yet... dm?

9 Aug 2019, 8:09 pm (Edited 9 Aug 2019, 8:10 pm)
Acrilli Yeah! I should probabl add it to my front post in case its easier for people

My discord is nimbus#5615

AnnaDragonShadow

Dm means direct message! Another version is pm, which is private message. Both are mostly synonymous
9 Aug 2019, 8:14 pm (Edited 9 Aug 2019, 8:14 pm)
I sent you a request and a dm on here! <3
And then there was that...

GIF_BY_NihilisticCake.gif
9 Aug 2019, 8:55 pm
I am TOTALLY down to role play with you! Wanna add me on Discord? lemongrass #5834
yyh6w8vz64e0644bc499d62b2557401e81fa141a.pngyyh6w8vz
9 Aug 2019, 9:12 pm
Sent!
9 Aug 2019, 9:12 pm
I've been wanting to find someone to rp with for a while actually! I tend to be fairly literate with my responses and I'd like to rp with you. I like HP, Furry stuff, httyd, undertale, and some other stuff :D.
Feel free to pm me and we can talk more details!
Vista by: kroevolkture
9 Aug 2019, 9:35 pm
=D the thread where everybody finds a rp partner

9 Aug 2019, 9:39 pm
For anyone else reading or scrolling through this, also please feel free to DM me here or add me on Discord to roleplay! I’m pretty much open to everything :D

I’m lemongrass #5834 on Discord!
yyh6w8vz64e0644bc499d62b2557401e81fa141a.pngyyh6w8vz
10 Aug 2019, 12:40 am
Boop
10 Aug 2019, 1:11 am (Edited 10 Aug 2019, 1:13 am)
I'm so interested in roleplaying! I've got discord as well so we can rp there if you prefer!
MY DISCORD: Red #2911 (If anyone wants to roleplay, feel free add me there and message me!)

I'm very interested in BNHA RP!
Here is my OC: https://toyhou.se/2222434.akio-daiki

I've also got several bad guys and other heroes lol
I'm interested in a Bakugou x OC

I'm also open to a Harry Potter Roleplay!
My OC is here: https://toyhou.se/3742347.sebastian
·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ Andy | He/Him | INTP | Grade 12 | Slytherin | Chaotic Evil| RP with me ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·
10 Aug 2019, 2:20 am
I don't have a lot of experience roleplaying, but I'd love to give a long rp a shot! I have OCs for Undertale (no skeletons unfortunately), Harry Potter, Homestuck, furries, and several fantasy creatures too!
10 Aug 2019, 2:42 am
Pozemi20 no worries friend! Mind dming me any ideas you have? You can also message my discord if you have one<3
10 Aug 2019, 5:12 am
boop
10 Aug 2019, 12:25 pm
bump
10 Aug 2019, 10:28 pm
Yeet
11 Aug 2019, 1:58 am
Yeet
11 Aug 2019, 2:39 pm
hey :)
11 Aug 2019, 2:41 pm
Hello!