Features I'd like to see added

11 Aug 2019, 11:31 am (Edited 13 Aug 2019, 7:25 pm)
Most wanted

New Achievements - Villager achievements that change on a daily basis, instead of being achieved once, then never again.

CSS Builder - Long story short, a program that would help users more easily design their profiles, rather than just using HTML.

Less Desired

Pet Hearts - Users could click on pets when they go to a villager's profile. This would be similar to click sites, like Dragcave.

Alternatively, maybe we could get items for pets? Food, toys, etc.
Social media: requiesticat - RP thread - Art shop

11 Aug 2019, 2:02 pm
I dont agree with the price control, sometimes things become really rare and its only fair to price them high. If someone has a problem with the high price they can either save up or just not buy it
y36jz2qfy6xt9fuwy36jz2qf
yyqyyzv3
y5x9vl7g
12 Aug 2019, 3:37 pm
requiesticat
I don't agree with the price control, every website and game that has a user run economy has no such thing as a price control, people pricing things however they want falls under legitimate gameplay and can't nor should it be controlled

I think achievements were already discussed before and are going to be worked on, but right now is most obviously not a priority compared to the other things that they need to fix, the warrior achievements broke because it's still attached to the old warrior system and has stayed broken for the past two years

The way CSS customization works on FV is just fine, there's guides and free templates people can look at in the Coding Discussion forum http://www.furvilla.com/forums/30-coding-discussion

You can already click on your own minipets to generate small portions of FC sometimes, I'm not sure what additional value it would give to other people to be able to click on someone else's pet and not get anything in return themselves, mostly because Furvilla is not that kind of site and neither should it aim to become that kind of site, if people want to click on pets they can go to Dragcave or Pokefarm

The last one I've been wanting to get on the site too, but again it's not a priority at the moment so I'm sure it won't be done soon if ever
12 Aug 2019, 3:50 pm
Price control = What the heck, man.
When you don't like the prices you have a few options:
-Find/craft/grind for/trade for/offer a service for that item by yourself.
-Don't buy it.
-Wait for a release (Like now, the material for crafting the Blessing of the deserts it's available again for a short time. Yay!)
-Forget about it. You wont have to stop playing just because some items are rarer and you can't buy them at the momment you saw them.
B8cs9AZ.pngL4lv3bp.png06xU5Nr.pngvjeDCfr.png
12 Aug 2019, 4:01 pm
i 100% dont agree with the price control alltogether and the CSS is a-ok on here

and while to wold like the warrior achivments fixed i theink it is not the top priority as of right now :3
female,she/her, straight, 13years old, furry,

warning: be carful when talking to me about warrior cats or TMNT2012, due to exessive nonstop talking, procede with caution :3
12 Aug 2019, 4:20 pm
I can kind of understand the need for a price control, there isnt a steady stream of new players(most I've seen online at any given time was 200 people, 200 may seem like a lot but on a game with a heavy x for y aspect it's a really small amount) but at the same time being able to price your super rare stuff high is nice, because selling things back to the game is pointless, I mean 100FC for a super rare item? come on now.

With no real aim to the game i don't 100% mind the over priced limited/super rare items because it is a goal. I personally would like a revamp of the bank and tweaks to the feast would be cool.

the bank as it stands is kinda pointless if you can control your spending, some kind of interest gain for x amount of fc in it would be nice. would give me a reason to use it, heck even "stock" would be kinda fun or a currency exchange where you can either exchange fg/fd/fc for a different currency with either the game or other users.

The feast I think it'd be fun to have your villager get sick after eating too fast like eat 500 points in a day? rng for ether a tummy ache/tooth ache/bloated/ect would give more use to your dr as you'd have to see them before you can eat again.
Click me!
5VD6AnJ.png
12 Aug 2019, 7:44 pm (Edited 12 Aug 2019, 7:47 pm)
+100000 is not a lot? Maybe to some people but I feel it's fair. some items are more rare than others. Fancy Plant Drink I feel is rare and it's not really easy to make. you need to collect a lot of stuff just to make one. I've grown one minipet from a seed so far because I struggle to get the items I need, even if I do live in DMM and most of the items you need for the drink are plants from there. It's the other half of the stuff that is hard to get for me. but that is my fault going by I use my FC mostly on villager slots so I can make more villagers or recipes for costumes.
capsule_467x181.jpg
12 Aug 2019, 8:03 pm
Price Control

Be the change you want to see. You don't like the price of fancy plant drinks? Capitalize on it and make some yourself and sell it. That's literally what I do. Make myself many FC.
Former AnonFairy Existentialism (I was until people started making and releasing villagers with bad CSS... Ruin my fun why don't ya'll)
12 Aug 2019, 8:14 pm
For sure don't agree with the price control, various items take more time/supplies to craft and demand is absolutely a factor into their price. Otherwise, there'd be no reason to bother running shops.
I like the idea of the Pet Hearts, but it would depend on what you'd get for it, after all DragCave is based on raising dragons, and minipets don't do much outside of aesthetic purposes. I wouldn't really like having to raise a minipet in the same way as DragCave dragons.

Basic CSS could be implemented, for like changing colors and backgrounds, but I'd still like keeping the option for custom HTML so people who currently have custom code don't lose it.
god's mistake / 22 / Female / MST (Furvilla time -1)]
tumblr_inline_plx6w9g81d1qhv2bw_540.png
12 Aug 2019, 8:57 pm
The feast I think it'd be fun to have your villager get sick after eating too fast like eat 500 points in a day? rng for ether a tummy ache/tooth ache/bloated/ect would give more use to your dr as you'd have to see them before you can eat again.

OMG, no xD
The feast is stressful already (and there is no competition now, go figure).
B8cs9AZ.pngL4lv3bp.png06xU5Nr.pngvjeDCfr.png
13 Aug 2019, 1:44 am
I'm sorry but price control is a terrible idea. Supply and demand is its own, natural price cap. If people deem the prices are too steep then the item won't sell, if there's enough demand for the item then people will pay, simple as that. If an item is so easy to craft then people are free to craft their own and not pay the exorbitant prices (I have a complete set of Plantanimals without paying for a single Fancy Plant Drink). I've been frustrated at how expensive certain items are at time (hello, Light Mythic Tablets) but I wouldn't want a forced price cap for anything.
Saving people, hunting things, the family business.

H4c4z7L.gif
13 Aug 2019, 7:19 pm
Thank you all for the feedback. In retrospect the "price control" suggestion wasn't a good idea, so I'm going to remove it.

Allana_Heart
Villagers can already contract illnesses, so I wouldn't want mine to be limited by stomachaches or toothaches or anything. It would just be unnecessary.

If there were more features added to feasts, that would be cool though.
13 Aug 2019, 7:55 pm

Villagers can already contract illnesses,

so they do still get them? I must just be very lucky then lmfao after coming back from an old beta I though they were no longer a thing
Click me!
5VD6AnJ.png
13 Aug 2019, 8:10 pm

so they do still get them? I must just be very lucky then lmfao after coming back from an old beta I though they were no longer a thing

From what I know villagers don't get sick anymore? mine have not gotten sick in a very long time.
capsule_467x181.jpg
13 Aug 2019, 8:11 pm

I thought Quinn said illnesses were no longer a thing, let me go look for that.
Avatar created by Ender369 on Toyhouse!

A-
AURORA BOREALIS?
AT THIS TIME OF YEAR,
AT THIS TIME OF DAY,
IN THIS PART OF THE COUNTRY,
LOCALIZED ENTIRELY WITHIN YOUR KITCHEN?!
13 Aug 2019, 8:38 pm (Edited 13 Aug 2019, 8:40 pm)
About the price control, I know it was removed from the original post so I will base my opinion on my thoughts about pricing. Although it is not good to force everyone to drop their prices, I think what should really happen is a fix on item profiles.

Currently, there are four (4) major rarities that has absolute base values. 10Fc for Common, 20FC for Uncommon, 50FC for Rare, 100FC for Super Rare. Now, on exploration these values fits just right since almost everything have a reasonable drop rate for their values. What I am concerned are the Warrior Loots. They have the same item system used for the Explorer Loots although some items are harder to find. Like for example, Toothy Token is Uncommon but it rarely drops, there is a hard grind waitig just to reach 100 mark using only one Warrior. So, I may suggest that these kinds of loot must have their very own system of classification. and since the community has the Toothy Tokens average value at approximately 1000FC, the the developers should create a new rarity system that will have base value for Toothy Token of 1000FC each.

I really find the stall economy as not a good front for new players, but if the items can explain themselves in a more obvious way, then it can be easily understood. I know crafted items are mostly priced based on the ingredients, so I am not going to drop their names here. Just taht the RARER LOOTS MUST HAVE BETTER ITEM PROFILES.
~An artist, an engineer, a son, a husband, a father,a friend... Anyone I can be as long as I am still me...
13 Aug 2019, 9:13 pm
requiesticat Allana_Heart Alewolf Bugdaze
Illnesses are turned off and the Doctor career is being revamped
14 Aug 2019, 6:49 am
Uendo said:

Ah okay thank you!
Click me!
5VD6AnJ.png
16 Aug 2019, 7:47 pm (Edited 16 Aug 2019, 8:02 pm)
Uendo said:

I see. I didn't know they were in the process of being removed