Leaving FV! Lots of stuff!

29 Aug 2019, 3:18 am (Edited 2 Sep 2019, 8:05 pm)
It's been a good long run but I'm honestly done with this site, unfortunately. I don't get any enjoyment out of it and haven't for a long while. (I hate the warrior career, I dislike breeding minipets, and I'm not all that into collecting things in general I guess.) I haven't even done the events in forever and I'm just. Done.

SO. THAT BEING SAID.

It's been a good long run and while I wasn't perhaps the greatest at collecting things, I did manage to get a fair amount of stuff.

Everything in my shop is for sale, I (at the time of posting this thread) just priced everything at or a bit below market value but feel free to make me an offer if you want something! I just want it gone. SOME HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE SWORD/SHIELD OF DISCOURSE AND SERPENT EGGS. Probably some other weapons and random items people might like? I dunno man, I don't pay much attention.

You're also free to dig through my MENAGERIE and TOY BOX, both of which have some event plushies/minipets and just general other things. PLEASE NOTE I might not be willing to sell everything in those locations, on the possibility that I come back to the site one day/I just happen to really like them. You're free to poke through any other area of my account that you'd like (I'm not sure what else to link too aha) but likely if they're minipets attached to my villagers, I don't plan on letting them go.

I am totally open to you making me offers on anything in bulk/offering me a different price on anything I have listed since I really just want all this crud off my account.

SO, WHAT DO I WANT?
- Furcash
- Furdollars
- Gems (Flight Rising)
- Treasure (Flight Rising)
- ART! or maybe characters. (I do love art, though I can be pretty picky about characters aha.)

Any and all FC/FD will either be spent on art, or changed for FR money in the long run.

Getting rid of villagers here!

x4fHU1u.gif

Characters for Sale/Trade
Leaving FV! Items! and Villagers!

njXgqRG.gif

29 Aug 2019, 4:17 am
I´d be interested in a bunch of stuff and could offer art...not sure my art style is something you might be interested in though?

Here are some examples:
feral1
feral2
anthro1
anthro2

Price wise I would usually take around 3k FD for something like these. The items I´d be interested in are the serpent eggs, star knife, shifty potion, shield of discourse, gold tournament lance, foxbury shield, crossbow and the feast fairies which should add up to just under 3k if I calculated correctly.
No worries if you are not interested though, just throught I´d try my luck :)
29 Aug 2019, 4:35 am (Edited 29 Aug 2019, 4:36 am)
I'm interested in your post and stables! Also a bunch of your magic plushies (especially your innkeeper/octopus horse)! I have 52 FR gems, but I'm not entirely sure what that could get me. I can also offer art (I do mostly traditional though, but I can do digital too)!
Anthro Pony 1
Anthro Pony 2
Cat Anthro
Capricorn Wolf
Digital Example
(-2h FV Time)
<3 Flirty
29 Aug 2019, 4:41 am
I'm interested in the Beach Fun Hyena and Cozy Comfort Dutch angel dragon plushie. What do you want for this to plushies?

I would buy it with FD.
29 Aug 2019, 6:10 am
Hi there. I'm very interested in your sea monster lizard and snake plushes? What would your price be on these?
29 Aug 2019, 10:55 am
bandycam

I am interested in doing you art for your Star Mandarin Fish and your Decorated Snow Phoenix.
29 Aug 2019, 11:51 am
I'm interested in the following minipets:
Amethyst bauble crab pair
Pearl lutino cockatiel
Galactic echidna
Grey and bubblegum enefant pairs
Bengal grreal pair
Sewn Manatee
Squall thundercat
Ember worgon pair

Going by lowest stall price for most, I'm offering 1350 fd
29 Aug 2019, 12:13 pm (Edited 29 Aug 2019, 12:14 pm)
Do you happen to have any dragonmaws pies?
If not no big deal
Anyway
Im interested in your
Animal stables (all)
Deluxe Panda roll
Winged piggy
Macaw sphinx
-2 hours fv time
feel free to ping me
yRHjhLT.png
29 Aug 2019, 12:33 pm (Edited 29 Aug 2019, 12:36 pm)
Hmm, I'm interested in some of your menagerie animals.
Primarily, your Painted Eggadillo and your New Years Eve Finale Ferrets (male and female)

Do you see any characters you might like from my Toyhouse?
Kiko | She/Her | 21
Step out of your comfort zone and try to speak what we know is unspeakable.

DH8OLNp.png
UsXq7Jw.gif
29 Aug 2019, 1:57 pm
I'm interested in your melting and decorated snowfoxes, would you sell those?
Also, do you have any animalfangs to spare; I'd like to buy all of them too
Selling a Villager here
29 Aug 2019, 9:12 pm
Okay sorry guys, ended up falling asleep then sleeping all day hh. Lets see....

VoidDancer Kazil_Ryuu MalGV

Unfortunately your art style doesn't interest me (its good! Just not what I'm currently looking for.) Thank you though!

Ookami-chan

Hyena: 1000FD

And then, did you mean a Cozy Comfort Manokit plush, or one of the other DAD plushies I own?

Pozemi20

Lizard: 230FD
Snake: 400FD

katethemarten

The Galactic Echidna and Sewn Manatee aren't for sale, but I'd be willing to do the rest.

Amethyst bauble crab pair: 75FD x 2 (150FD)
Pearl lutino cockatiel: no stall price listed, I'll take just the FD box price of 250FD
Bubblegum Enefant pair: 100fd x 2 (200FD)
Gray Enefant pair: 10fd x 2 (20fd)
Bengal Grreal pair: 7fd x 2 (14FD)
Squall thundercat: 30FD
Ember worgon pair: 5fd x 2 (10FD)

Total would be: 674 FD

That sound fair?

Alucard

No pies, sorry! Winged piggy and Macaw Sphinx aren't for sale, but I can do:the Deluxe Red Panda Roll for 200FD, and just make me an offer on the animal stables?

Kiko

The only character I is this one! (Other than, ya know, the Pillowing and others that are way out of my price range for the items haha.)

Switchi

Snowfoxes are totally up for offers! Decorated is 1400FD (from original fest/no charges count/used(?)) and melting are 90FD each (180FD) Willing to haggle though for sure on the Deco one!

I'm selling all 844 of my animal fangs in my stall right now, actually!
x4fHU1u.gif

njXgqRG.gif
29 Aug 2019, 9:23 pm
oh just bad luck lol
and for the deluxe rad panda roll I can do 200k fc if thats okay and
would you be up for 200k fc as well for the animal stables?
-2 hours fv time
feel free to ping me
yRHjhLT.png
29 Aug 2019, 9:47 pm
Alucard

Yeah that's totally fine! 400k FC total then. Give me a sec and I'll set up a trade C:
x4fHU1u.gif

njXgqRG.gif
29 Aug 2019, 10:57 pm (Edited 29 Aug 2019, 10:58 pm)
bandycam That's alright that my art isn't your style, but thanks for the compliment! :3
I do have 52FR gems I could offer! Again, I don't know how much of the stables and/or herbalist post that would get me though
Also what would you want for those magic horse plushies?
(-2h FV Time)
<3 Flirty
29 Aug 2019, 11:22 pm
bandycam
Works for me!
Let me know if you ever chanhe your mind on the echidna, ive been breeding those suckers for over a year and no luck! :(
30 Aug 2019, 1:07 am
[quote=bandycam ]Okay sorry guys, ended up falling asleep then sleeping all day hh. Lets see....

Ookami-chan

Hyena: 1000FD

And then, did you mean a Cozy Comfort Manokit plush, or one of the other DAD plushies I own?

yeah the Cozy Comfort Manokit : )
30 Aug 2019, 10:17 am
bandycam I’m interested in the following:
- Galactic Echidna
- Sewn Manatee
- Feast Fairies

Curious what range you’d be after for those?
30 Aug 2019, 10:20 am
Thank you and good luck where ever your path leads you!
NJ5dWJ5q2Xt8HcP2ovwxvxWmaCntPc
yahFKa
❤ I am not a mod, but I'm here to help! ❤
30 Aug 2019, 11:13 am
Snowfoxes are totally up for offers! Decorated is 1400FD and melting are 90FD each (180FD) Willing to haggle though for sure on the Deco one!
I'm selling all 844 of my animal fangs in my stall

Big oof, I don't even have 1400FD and I was hoping for something cheaper than the stalls since you can get a couple with 1200. Could I offer you 500 FD for a decorated one?

Also, someone is trying to beat your fangs' offer by just one FC
Selling a Villager here
30 Aug 2019, 2:02 pm
bandycam
That's quite fine by me, if you're alright with the trade!

Would you need any FD to cover the remaining value? To be quite honest, I'm not certain what the going rate is for those pets.
Kiko | She/Her | 21
Step out of your comfort zone and try to speak what we know is unspeakable.

DH8OLNp.png
UsXq7Jw.gif
31 Aug 2019, 4:44 am
Heads up guys I'm helping my roommate's parents pack and such in preparation for moving tomorrow (err... today - and possibly Sunday?) so I likely won't get to responses until late evening/maybe not even Monday (Sunday?) because there's no way in heck I can keep track of everything using just my phone aha e-e

Swear I'm not ignoring anyone, just the usual Adulting lifestyle is happening.

Kazil_Ryuu

I unfortunately sold all the animal stables already, but I'd probably be willing to let go of 15 or so herbalist pots? For the 52 gems. Keep in mind they're literally random in the amount of uses they have left, along with max durability. (Some of them are great! 100+ uses left. Some of them are like, 5 uses.) I'd literally just be adding the first 15 to a trade, if that's okay? (Looking at my inventory the first 15ish have a nice mix so you wouldn't be getting anything too terrible if that helps. Some 100 uses in there along with a more mixed range of lower and middle ground?)

For the plushies:

Magic Horse Innkeeper: 300FD (or equivalent)
Magic Octopus Horse Plush: 500FD (or equivalent)

Ookami-chan

Okay cool. So it's:

Magic Beach Fun Hyena Plush: 1000FD (or equivalent)
Magical Cozy Comfort Manokit Plush: ... it's like, 1FD on the marketplace aha. If you buy the Hyena I'll just toss it in for free. (Go ahead and make a counter-offer on the Hyena too!)

RedlaSunShowers029

The Galactic Echidna and Sewn Manatee aren't for sale, unfortunately.

The Snow Festival Feast Fairy are 11FD a pop, so 62 x 11 = 682 FD for the whole lot, but feel free to make an offer/different currency.

Switchi

The ones you can buy in the stalls have 0 breeding charges and - while you can't really breed 'em anyways, mine is from the original event / doesn't have the breeding charges attached so I'm afraid 500FD is a bit too low an offer on it. Honestly I think the pet is cute and wouldn't mind keeping it if I don't get an offer I like on it since I'm slightly proud that I even managed to breed it in the first place.

(I have gone ahead and updated the cost of my animal fangs however! Thanks for letting me know!)

Kiko

Nah, just the character should be fine! C: Go ahead and send the transfer to bandycam on toyhouse and I'll set up a trade here with the pets! <3
x4fHU1u.gif

njXgqRG.gif
31 Aug 2019, 12:52 pm
bandycam Any chance you’d be down for 500Kfc for the lot? Totally fine if that’s too low!
31 Aug 2019, 12:59 pm
Can I take one magic vampire fox plush?
I'll do a fullbody and two lined headshots for him.
1 Sep 2019, 4:21 pm
Whelp, like I said before I don't have that much FD, sorry.
Good luck selling everything else

(I have gone ahead and updated the cost of my animal fangs however! Thanks for letting me know!)
BTW: now there are 2 persons lowering by one FC the previous offers
Selling a Villager here
1 Sep 2019, 6:53 pm
RedlaSunShowers029

Yeah I'll take 500k for the lot. I'll set up a trade for ya.

CoffeeGhost

Do you have examples of your art that I could see?
x4fHU1u.gif

njXgqRG.gif