[LF] Paintie [O] 500k-600k FC

4 Sep 2019, 6:45 am (Edited 6 Sep 2019, 3:18 pm)
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a paintie of my fursona Eli/Leodie:

reference-sheet.png

It would include edits aside from the recolor, being: changing the mane, adding her earrings, visible claws, whiskers (although they're visible on Villager art, they seem to be absent on the greyscale), and if possible making it a bit chubbier. I can pay up to 500k FC, maybe 600k. I can't pay in FD, sorry.

If you are interested, please ping me and show me examples of your art/base edits.

Edit: What I said about the edits is if the paintie is done on the Lion base, however I'm perfectly fine with a Shifty too.
Please ping me if you want to be sure I answer.

FA
FR
Stall

5 Sep 2019, 2:11 pm
Bump

FA
FR
Stall
6 Sep 2019, 3:18 pm
Bump

FA
FR
Stall
6 Sep 2019, 4:14 pm
Eirlili

Uh... I can try to do something? I haven't really done anything like this before, and it'll be for a shifty, because I have no idea how to work with bases... I can try my best, though! ;w;

Art examples:

https://ibb.co/album/c7Xiov
Floof-Shrew-Meme.jpg

Got any of these to spare?
4677-vial-of-pink.png3267-vibrant-gemstone.png
6 Sep 2019, 4:25 pm
CheetahLover6 Thank you very much for offering; your art is really cute (I also saw that Kanna), but I'll wait until someone else offers as well because I prefer to have multiple options, I hope you understand?

FA
FR
Stall
6 Sep 2019, 4:29 pm
Eirlili

That's totally fine. I attempted it a few minutes ago, and it looked awful.
Floof-Shrew-Meme.jpg

Got any of these to spare?
4677-vial-of-pink.png3267-vibrant-gemstone.png
6 Sep 2019, 4:31 pm
Eirlili

Hi! I make painties, though I do them in my own style rather than the sites :3 work with pixel art, so mine are a little different from what you normally see.

Heres some examples of what I've done~

ddfnr3y-b1c9f919-a542-436c-bc76-1a11c45f
ddfnr3b-b80ff1ce-6570-4fac-8657-08caff02
ddfjmqk-a3d4cc23-689c-46a0-87b5-4f0b6264
6 Sep 2019, 4:55 pm
CheetahLover6 I'm sure it didn't look awful, don't worry.
AetherAngel They look nice! As I said earlier, I'll wait for another person to offer. I like to have multiple options/styles to choose from.

FA
FR
Stall
6 Sep 2019, 5:04 pm
Eirlili

Ahh what a cutie!! ;v; I've been trying to get more into paintie edits recently, and I'd love to give your darling a try if you find my style/s suitable!

Like @/AetherAngel, I dabble a bit in the pixel side of painties (tracing the base, essentially), such as this! It'd probably be a bit easier to get the edits done, but I also have a few examples of regular paintie edits, the most recent example of which is here!! ^v^

Lmk if you're interested, and even if you're not I wish you the best of luck in your search!
17179272_oRSp8b4LGKedoaW.png

btAAT91.gif
★he/him | 16-19 | beta tester | blue★
too many fandoms
uwu

|| Art Shop || Toyhou.se ||
sig by Falorie
6 Sep 2019, 6:14 pm
paniic- Thank you very much, it makes me happy to hear that. About your painties: it looks really good! I'm only answering now because I was thinking about who to choose, and I think I'll pick you. I love what you did with the unicorn's mane and how you shaded.

CheetahLover6 AetherAngel I'm sorry I didn't choose you, I love what you both do as well so it was hard to choose. I hope someone else will commission you because you deserve it!

FA
FR
Stall
7 Sep 2019, 6:09 pm
Eirlili

:'00 ahh gosh tysm!! feel free to PM me with any further information for the paintie, and I'll get started on the base lines..! ^^
17179272_oRSp8b4LGKedoaW.png

btAAT91.gif
★he/him | 16-19 | beta tester | blue★
too many fandoms
uwu

|| Art Shop || Toyhou.se ||
sig by Falorie