[LF] Paintie Opossum (original art/shifty)

23 Sep 2019, 6:22 pm (Edited 5 Nov 2019, 7:43 pm)
I do have a reference sheet by the amazing SugarHigh, but am looking for someone willing with a neat style! Looking for original art (shifty) or something on a chibi base, though I'm not sure if there are any opossums. They're basically just an opossum with hair and glasses, so there's not much fantasy in them.

Post some samples, some prices, and I'll consider everyone! :)

*edit: I am not necessarily looking for a Paintie in the style of current villagers (though I definitely enjoy the chibis!) I'm more interested in original art that can be used as a Shifty here.
Icon by SugarHigh

23 Sep 2019, 6:27 pm
answrs has a Opossum paintie shop, maybe they can help?

http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/96186-p2u-and-premade-possums
dawn_of_eternity.gif
23 Sep 2019, 6:47 pm
Hey, thanks! I'll check it out for sure.
Icon by SugarHigh
27 Sep 2019, 2:31 pm
Just leaving notice that I'll be out-of-state for the upcoming week and likely not on much. If I don't respond, it doesn't mean I'm denying you! I'm just vacationing~
Icon by SugarHigh
8 Oct 2019, 10:48 am
back and still looking!
Icon by SugarHigh
16 Oct 2019, 5:04 pm
Still looking~
Icon by SugarHigh
16 Oct 2019, 5:08 pm
I do shifties in my shop, the prince migth range from 20 to 25usd depending on complexity.
Here are the painties I've made some are quite old.
In my signature you can find my portfolio.
5 Nov 2019, 6:58 pm
bump
Icon by SugarHigh
5 Nov 2019, 7:29 pm
0uija

I'm open to doing painties! Check out my Paintie Shop in my signature to see my examples and prices. V
5 Nov 2019, 7:41 pm
MalGV Do you do Chibis at all? Or fully original art? I'm not necessarily looking for a paintie in the style of the usual villagers. :)
Icon by SugarHigh
5 Nov 2019, 9:31 pm
0uija

Yes, I can do Chibis and original art, whichever you prefer (sorry, I forgot I hadn't yet added my Chibis to the shop).