Fox rp

30 Sep 2019, 12:08 am (Edited 13 Oct 2019, 5:29 pm)
A small fennec fox paces by their den. They look up occasionally to look at the small path that they had made. They had called for other foxes. No one seemed to be coming. You approach from a bush nearby. The fox looks up at you. "Oh! You must be one of the foxes I called for. Come come. It's warmer inside." they turn and disappear into their den. You have to duck in order to not hit your head on the top of the doorway. Inside they pour you a small cup of tea then give it to you. They sit down and motion to another chair nearby for you to sit in. "You may have been wondering why I called. You see, I've been having a bit of a wolf problem. Wolves have been wondering farther and farther into my territory. As a fennec fox, I cannot rid them of my territory alone. So I ask your help. You'll help me, yes?"
Welcome to The Fox Roleplay! This roleplay consists of foxes only though you may add other creatures and villagers. You can play as other characters but it needs to be from YOUR fox's point of view. You do not need to set a fox as your active villager in order to do this. You do not need to have a fox villager in general. You just need to be a fox in the roleplay to participate. Powers are allowed but keep it basic. I mean like, one power and don't make it too powerful. Powers that are allowed are: shapeshifting, flight, invisiblity, and mind reading. If you have any powers requested that are not listed, ask me. You may have weapons and stuff as well as pets. Also you can have relationships meaning a relationship can be male and male or female and female or even male and female. I support all genders so you don't have to be male or female. You can be nonbinary. Please no god mode. And have fun. :D

9 Oct 2019, 7:15 am
A fennec fox with an ice sword and a black birb flying after them stops running and doubles over, panting. The birb lands on their shoulder and tweets a bit. “I... heard you have wolf problems.” She paused to breathe. “I came as fast as I could. I’m a warrior, so I’m pretty sure I can help.” She paused to breathe again. “My name is Evee by the way.”
9 Oct 2019, 3:36 pm (Edited 9 Oct 2019, 4:06 pm)
The fennec fox stood up straight. "I am no child, I am just small," he said. He nodded at Evee. "Thank you for coming," then he turned back to Raven. "For your information, my former village was very rich in weapons but not only that but in medical supplies and money and other things. I have been kicked out of my village. I now am a thief." The fennec fox takes a small sarcastic bow. "For you, if you help me, I will gladly take whatever you want from my former village and deliver it to you. Same goes to you Evee." The fennec fox smiled then thought about it for a moment longer a sly smile spread across his face. "But of course, if you want something here..." he turned, motioning to Evee and Raven to follow. "He led them into a small room covered in objects. There were several objects such as Dragon scales and hides, plants, several amazing feathers, fabric, many small stacks of coins, 3 HP potions, tons of steel, and as if things weren't odd enough, 4 spine bones. "There's more where these came from, so help yourself," The fennec fox says, smiling.
9 Oct 2019, 4:11 pm
The fennec fox smiled. "Thank you." he said then stepped back,leaning against the wall. "You can call me Dune."
9 Oct 2019, 4:12 pm
*ignore this
Hello there! I’m new, so feel free to give me a helping hand! (Joined October 8th) If you draw my fursona I will love you! https://toyhou.se/5115449.bengaltigeress
9 Oct 2019, 4:16 pm
officially ignored then...?
9 Oct 2019, 4:28 pm
Dune was aware of Raven watching him. He could almost feel her glare. He shook himself and headed into the first room. He sat down in a chair and rested his head on the table. He stayed like that for a bit but getting uncomfortable from the slouching position, he got up and paced back and fourth. He let his mind wonder from the wolves to books to other random things that crossed his mind.
9 Oct 2019, 9:19 pm (Edited 9 Oct 2019, 9:30 pm)
Dune looked at the counter where a small gold coin lay. He picked it up and fiddled with it for a bit. Then he held it tightly, both paws on the coin. He cupped his paws, looking sadly at the coin then put it back on the counter. He grabbed a small box and but it into the box. He left the box on the counter and grabbed a stool then grabed the box and put it up onto a high shelf. He slid the stool back then collapsed into the chair with a sad expression. He noticed Raven and quickly smiled, all sadness erased and waved. "Hello Raven." he said trying to pretend that nothing had happened.
10 Oct 2019, 6:14 am (Edited 10 Oct 2019, 6:14 am)
Evee walks into the room. “Umm... I thought we were gonna fight wolves...” she says.
10 Oct 2019, 3:28 pm
Dune stood up. "Yes. Yes we were. I was thinking that we could wait until their next attack." He said trying to sound natural. "And I......" he couldn't finish the sentence so he looked away from Raven, obviously upset.
10 Oct 2019, 4:23 pm
Evee nods knowing now would be a good time to leave. She exits the room.
10 Oct 2019, 4:58 pm
Dune shook his head. "I..... I can't.... i'm sorry..."
10 Oct 2019, 5:41 pm
Dune shook his head rapidly. "I promised I couldn't tell!" he cried, tears forming in his eyes.
10 Oct 2019, 5:47 pm (Edited 10 Oct 2019, 5:49 pm)
You suddenly feel a strange presence in the room. You try to find it, but can’t tell what it is. Perhaps you smelled something weird? Or caught a glimpse of movement? It was proably just your overactive imagination. You go back to your conversation.
Hello there! I’m new, so feel free to give me a helping hand! (Joined October 8th) If you draw my fursona I will love you! https://toyhou.se/5115449.bengaltigeress