Only finishing accepted projects

10 Feb 2020, 4:11 pm
sciencesparrow
19833691_Lj16pKmOq9gvGLi.png

Let me know if you have any minor changes to request otherwise I hope you like it

GASP! It's so cute!!!! Thank you so much I love it. ;u;
22357443_FS63M1EA2HXxCoD.png
3 Mar 2020, 11:03 am
I have urgent business to attend to ill be back when I am able this was unexpected. I'm going to apologize for this delay and any inconvenience this may cause.
1BdCZLc.png

My Art Shop
10 May 2020, 5:36 pm
Neo_Leo_807
arthrax
RoomOfNightmares

There's been lots going on all over the place. I'm using this moment to first apologize for not reaching out to you folks sooner. I hope you each are well and hanging in out there. I lost inspiration and time to do much of anything for a while and I didn't get too much more done. I am going towait to hear back from you before I go forward with any art for anyone. I wanna be sure there is still a want for anything else before I begin working on these again.

Colleen286
Because I was hoping for an art trade with you. If you are still interested in doing so feel free to hit me up with the references that you were wanting have me work with and I will get started as soon as I can.. I need the oomph and inspiration that comes from challenging myself. And I'd love to see where our skills take us.

All of above please feel free to PM me as you wish. Again I apologize for your endless waiting and thank you so much for your patience.
1BdCZLc.png

My Art Shop
10 May 2020, 7:07 pm (Edited 11 May 2020, 12:34 am)
Mikiriyu

I’d love to do an art trade with you! I just started college classes so it might take me a bit to get done but you can ether pick any from my toyhouse or if you’d prefer I can choose a character for you ^-^ all up to you!

https://toyhou.se/ColleenTheOnion
2dbd5102536d2a73ae54e84cc986d596.gif
10 May 2020, 8:51 pm
Mikiriyu

Don't worry I'm going through the same thing so there's no need to worry.
|| They/Them/There ||

Help this man get a fridge please

|| Paintie Stand! ||
|| My Art Shop! ||
|| My ToyHouse! ||