3xuNC2a.png
16 Oct 2019, 11:26 am
You have the Hannya Mask listed as a keepsake, but it is an outfit :3
puck%232184%5Bfv%5Dhoneypuckle%5Bda%5D%5
16 Oct 2019, 11:33 am
StrayChowChow thanks! 
3xuNC2a.png
17 Oct 2019, 5:24 pm
Thank you for this! I have so many keepsakes and outfits in my storage that it was a little daunting to have to get each one out and go through them individually to see what buffs they gave. This will make things so much easier!

H4c4z7L.gif
17 Oct 2019, 5:35 pm
I really hope they give buffs to the old Wolf Plushie, Fox Plushie and Horse Plushie items. The fact you had to pay real money for them and they do nothing bugs me to no end.
dawn_of_eternity.gif
17 Oct 2019, 6:44 pm
I really hope they give buffs to the old Wolf Plushie, Fox Plushie and Horse Plushie items. The fact you had to pay real money for them and they do nothing bugs me to no end.

I get that it'd be nice if those *did* something but I also get that a lot of people would riot since I don't think they even sell those any more. People were already up in arms when they were part of the toy box since it made the toy box absolutely incomplete-able. I can't imagine the discourse that would occur if they gave those items buffs.
Former AnonFairy Existentialism (I was until people started making and releasing villagers with bad CSS... Ruin my fun why don't ya'll)
WiwPM2N.gif
17 Oct 2019, 7:25 pm
Thank you for this! I have so many keepsakes and outfits in my storage that it was a little daunting to have to get each one out and go through them individually to see what buffs they gave. This will make things so much easier!

you can sort storage/inventory by “buffed” in the dropdown to help with going through them! c:
3xuNC2a.png
18 Oct 2019, 12:45 am
I get that it'd be nice if those *did* something but I also get that a lot of people would riot since I don't think they even sell those any more. People were already up in arms when they were part of the toy box since it made the toy box absolutely incomplete-able. I can't imagine the discourse that would occur if they gave those items buffs.

I heard that them being part of the toy box was a bug, no? Besides it doesn't need to be a powerful buff, just the same amount as all the other buffed keepsakes. Besides, not the first time something was able to be bought with real money on this game that you can't get anymore (looking at you blackrose gembound!)
dawn_of_eternity.gif
18 Oct 2019, 1:05 am
I heard that them being part of the toy box was a bug, no? Besides it doesn't need to be a powerful buff, just the same amount as all the other buffed keepsakes. Besides, not the first time something was able to be bought with real money on this game that you can't get anymore (looking at you blackrose gembound!)

I'd say them being part of the toy box was more of an oversight than a bug.

That being said we shouldn't derail this thread. If you feel like people would want it maybe make an suggestion thread for it? Then other people can weigh in on the thought without cluttering this thread about it.
Former AnonFairy Existentialism (I was until people started making and releasing villagers with bad CSS... Ruin my fun why don't ya'll)
WiwPM2N.gif
19 Oct 2019, 8:12 pm (Edited 19 Oct 2019, 8:13 pm)
can you quote and/or link to this post in the reserved section?
thank u love u noll

(oh also maybe list of costume buffs in first post would be neato)
post your wishlist
jess #7302 | she/her | links
24 Oct 2019, 3:02 pm
Im pretty sure the Top Secret Golden Apple (cooking) Is actually an outfit? That's what it shows up as in my inventory, as well as on the villager.
❊|| She/Her | Pisces | FlightRising ||❊
14343955_Z1Vrtg02Kc87Vbn.gif
Apologies if I miss a ping, just poke me again and I'll hop right on it! I've been more inactive lately here.
24 Oct 2019, 3:28 pm
Fantastically helpful! A small suggestion if you ever feel like going through the effort of adding to it-- a column with where things are acquired would be really helpful. The item museum and even the wiki aren't always detailed on this, and trying to track down if something was from an old retired fest/event or if it's just hidden away in a currently available shop/recipe/explore event can be a bit of a pain.
commission_for_hawkfeather_by_felispirit
24 Oct 2019, 4:40 pm
Ceruleanfire theres a bunch of keepsake/outfit mistakes ive had to fix because i cannot read oops :') or i copied it wrong. thanks for the heads up.

Hawkfeather i can try to add it, but it will take a little while!
3xuNC2a.png
24 Oct 2019, 4:41 pm
No problem! ^^
❊|| She/Her | Pisces | FlightRising ||❊
14343955_Z1Vrtg02Kc87Vbn.gif
Apologies if I miss a ping, just poke me again and I'll hop right on it! I've been more inactive lately here.
24 Oct 2019, 6:01 pm
Oh yeah of course! No worries and no rush! Its a big annoying task for one person for sure so I wasn't expecting you to do it all immediately. Just figured it'd be helpful if it can be done, so I'd mention it ^^ If I have some downtime this weekend I can try and help list off some of them to save you some time.
commission_for_hawkfeather_by_felispirit
24 Oct 2019, 6:56 pm
Hawkfeather no worries! c: and that would be great! if you end up doing it feel free to either dm me or post it here.
3xuNC2a.png
24 Oct 2019, 7:37 pm
Thank you for this guide! :) It was very helpful for me especially when it came to outfit buffs. <3
growlif_by_daieny-d7uk70y.png
21 Dec 2019, 1:59 pm
updated with new tep event items and added section for items that buff all careers (going to fix formatting soon)

will continue to add locations to all items!
3xuNC2a.png
14 Jan 2020, 2:32 pm
(Please ping me)

Sorry if this is a silly question, but I have my Cook villager equipped with both a hamburger plush and a birthday cake, which both give 5% of a cooking buff. Do they add up to 10% or does it stay at a 5%?
Interact with my pets?

150166_6ac627f085edcdec_I.gif 150478_2e838845dfbf1152_I.gif 150762_45aab68889d4f2b9_I.gif
14 Jan 2020, 5:11 pm
AlwaysTired buffs stack but they dont add like 5+5 = 10. i am bad at counting so i can't do the math for you, but these posts will tell you how to do it yourself. for information on how to calculate percentages, please read through the quote in the first post or consult the keepsake and buff thread owned by Quinn.
3xuNC2a.png
14 Jan 2020, 6:35 pm
noll
Thank you!
Interact with my pets?

150166_6ac627f085edcdec_I.gif 150478_2e838845dfbf1152_I.gif 150762_45aab68889d4f2b9_I.gif
28 May 2020, 5:47 pm
Thank you so much for this guide! It was a real help today c=
30 Aug 2020, 3:07 pm (Edited 30 Aug 2020, 3:07 pm)
text list:

2017 Gala VIP Ticket
It might be a little worn...slightly, gently used..But it's still good! +5% crafting speed for Tailors.
2020 Tourney Champion Emblem
Congrats to Olde Foxbury, the winners of Furvilla's 2020 Grande Tourney! +1 charge for Warriors
4 Leaf Clover
Make a wish and get a prize! + 2% total yield for Herbalists.
A Chill Friend
This is the chillest of all the friends. +1 Explore turn.
A Cloudy Friend
How is this rock floating though... + 5% crafting speed for Alchemists.
A Fake Friend
It um, well it tried it's hardest...Please give it lots of love. + 2% total yield for Herbalists.
A Fancy Friend
It's a friend that is fancy. + 5% Tailor crafting speed.
A Fighting Friend
Ready to defend your friendship at the drop of a hat. +1 Warrior charge.
A Foxy Friend
Look at those cute little ears! + 5% collection chance to Animal Husbandry.
A Hippity Hoppity Friend
Honestly, rocks don't hop but we're not telling this little guy that. + 5% collection chance to Animal Husbandry.
A Little Goo Buddy
Something seems familiar about this little cutie... + 5% crafting speed for Alchemists.
A Silent Friend
..............? + 5% speed for Crafters.
A Spoopy Friend
Friend comes complete with spider! Yay? +1 Warrior charge.
A Sunken Friend
Like sunken treasure but even better! + 2% total yield for Herbalists.
A Very Silly Friend
So this happened... + 5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Admin Mat Plushie
Well look at this little mustachioed friend! Whether it's used for cuddles or maybe voodoo purposes...Enjoy! +5% cooking speed for Cooks.
Adventure Finder
Just pop your Adventure Wheel in and get started on your journey! (note: you do not need this item to use your Adventure Wheels, it is just a keepsake) +1 Explore Charge.
Agate Plushie
That's a real gemstone on her chest! +1 Warrior Charge
Agate's Dress
A sleeveless, poofy dress with a big ribbon on the back! It looks exactly like Agate's dress! +5% crafting speed for Tailors
Agate's Hair Bow
A hair bow just like Agate's. It's not very good at keeping the hair out of your face but at least you look adorable! +5% crafting speed for Tailors.
Alchemist Pal
An imposter?! + 5% crafting speed for Alchemists.
Alchemist's Pal
This little cutie is worth a lot if taken to a particular cauldron... + 5% crafting speed for Alchemists.
Amethyst Reign Crown
You'll feel ready to rule as soon as this crown touches your head! + 5% crafting and repair speed for Construction Workers.
Ancient Mysterious Creature Statue
Whatever this is, it sure is strange. +1 explore charge. +5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Anemone Aquarium
Be sure to take good care of it! + 5% collection chance to Animal Husbandry.
Aqua Plaid Manta Plushie
A waterproof plushie that you can take to the beach! + 5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Aquatic Cat Painted Sand Dollar
The detailed stripes are just superb! +5% crafting speed for Crafters and Cooks.
Aquatic Dragon Painted Sand Dollar
This painting is FIERCE! +5% crafting speed for Crafters. +1 Warrior charge.
Aquatic Fox Painted Sand Dollar
What a foxy painting! +5% crafting speed for Crafters and Blacksmiths.
Aquatic Horse Painted Sand Dollar
Lovely tropical colors! +5% crafting speed for Crafters and Construction Workers.
Aquatic Rabbit Painted Sand Dollar
A friendly sea bunny pal! +5% crafting speed for Crafters. +2% total yield for Herbalists.
Aquatic Wolf Painted Sand Dollar
How did you get so much detail on such a small surface? +5% crafting speed for Crafters. +1 explore charge.
Ash Plushie
Don't let her wings fool you, she hates heights! +1 Explore Turn.
Auberon Plushie
What a dapper deer! We hear he's also the most welcoming waiter you'll ever meet. +5% cooking speed for Cooks.
Aurora Kitsune Plushie
A beautiful Kitsune from the North night skies. + 5% crafting speed for Blacksmiths.
Axolotl Mini Aquarium
This little sweetheart is always ready with a smile for you! +1 explore charge. +5% collection chance for Animal Husbandry.
Barbarian Action Figure
An action figure modeled after the Great Injustaxe’s owner, using descriptions from the fables. Press the button on her back and she will deliver a powerful strike! Also a legendary nutcracker. +1 Warrior charge.
Bat On a Stick
Be careful not to whack unsuspecting strangers in the head when you make it "fly". +5% chance of collection for Animal Husbandry.
Bessie, The Spinerat Plushie
You are sure to have sweet dreams with Bessie, The Spinerat. +1 Warrior charge. +5% chance of collection for Animal Husbandry.
Best Friends Furever Plushie Set
These two friends are inse-purr-able! + 5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Bewitching Hat
This hat seems like it would look lovely with Lisaar's Wand. + 5% crafting speed for Alchemists.
Bird Statue of Importance
Someone must think you're awfully important to bestow this upon you. Or maybe you're just greedy and kept it for yourself. I guess you're pretty important too! + 5% collection chance for Animal Husbandry.
Birthday Cake
A pawsitively amazing Birthday Cake! + 5% cooking speed for Cooks.
Black Friday Boots
These boots are gorgeous... and they're on sale! Gives all current standard buffs to careers.
Black Friday Coat
It's a beautiful coat... and it's on SALE! Gives all current standard buffs to careers.
Black Friday Hat
It's beautiful hat... and it's on sale!! Gives all current standard buffs to careers.
Black Friday Necklace
It's a beautiful necklace... and it's on sale!!! Gives all current standard buffs to careers.
Black Friday Scarf
It's beautiful... and it's on sale!! Gives all current standard buffs to careers.
Black Jade Raven Wings
For night fliers! Gives all current standard buffs to careers.
Black Jade Stone Ring
Make your paw heavy with this lovely stone. Gives all current standard buffs to careers.
Black Jade Top Hat
Look at you, all fancy-schmancy! Gives all current standard buffs to careers.
Black Royal Robes
Oh, you must be an edgy royal? +1 Warrior charge. +5% crafting speed for Blacksmiths.
Blacklight Serpent Tapestry
EVERYBODY DANCE NOW. +5% crafting speed for Tailors. +1 Warrior charge.
Blooming Basket
Beep beep! Plantimal bus coming through! A special gift from Programmer-Xyumika! + 2% increase in total yield for Herbalists.
Blooming Kitsune Plushie
Please don't steal their flowers. +2% total yield for Herbalists.
Blossom Half Mask
Just wait until it starts to really bloom! +2% total yield for Herbalists.
Blue Colored Pencil
You can color a house AND windows with this! +5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Boo Glasses
BOO! +1 Warrior charge.
Bottled Sea Serpent
He's going to be so mad when he gets out of there... + 5% increase in crafting speed for Alchemists.
Broken Mirror
Said to be an old relic belonging to Count Battington. If he can't see him, then no one gets to. + 1 Warrior charge.
Bubbling Cauldron
Hmm...I bet whatever's cooking in there is spooky. + 5% crafting speed for Alchemists.
Bunny Blossom Tart
Deliciously whimsical! +5% crafting speed for Cooks.
Candle of Caring
+5% crafting speed for Cooks and Tailors.
Candle of Courage
+1 Warrior charge. +1 Explore charge.
Candle of Ingenuity
+5% crafting speed for Construction Workers, Blacksmiths, and Crafters.
Candle of Insight
+5% crafting speed for Alchemists.
Candle of Nature
+5% collection chance in Animal Husbandry. +2% total yield for Herbalists.
Captured Fireworks
Like lightning in a bottle, but much more colorful. +1 Warrior charge. +1 Explore charge.
Cat
Meow! +3 Warrior charges.
Cherry Bomb Appetizer
An explosive cherry tomato flavor in every bite! +5% crafting speed for Cooks.
Chii Plushie
It's the softest, cuddliest plush you've ever held! She smells like strawberries! Her fur glitters! Her empty eyes unsettle you. +1 Explore turn
.Chimera Knight Plushie
Your very own huggable mythical monstrosity, suited up and ready for battle! +1 Warrior charge.
Chrome Gummi Bear
You could try to eat it...But be warned, it tastes like sadness. + 5% crafting speed for Blacksmiths.
Chubby Dragon Garden Ornament
This little dragon brings good luck to any garden. +2% total yield for Herbalists. +5% crafting speed for Alchemists.
Clawtooth Tourney Jersey
Go go Clawtooth! +1 Warrior charge. +1 Explore charge.
Clawtooth's Favor
A finely-crafted symbol of mutual friendship. +1 Warrior charge.
Cloudy Sky Lobster Plushie
This lobster is extra cuddly! + 5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Clover Kitsune Plushie
Nothing wrong with taking a rest in a patch of clover! +2% total yield for Herbalists.
Clown Shoes
Oh no, some poor clown seems to have lost their shoes! Or did they... + 5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Collectible Clipper
Kind of like a ship in a bottle, but no bottle... +1 Explore turn.
Collectible Clipper 2018
Kind of like a ship in a bottle, but no bottle... +1 Explore turn.
Collectible Galleon
Arr! Shiver me timbers! +1 Explore turn.
Collectible Galleon 2018
Arr! Shiver me timbers! +1 Explore turn.
Collectible Knarr
Knarr? More like Knarrly! +1 Explore turn.
Collectible Knarr 2018
Knarr? More like Knarrly! +1 Explore turn.
Collectible Longboat
It's a really long boat... +1 Explore turn.
Collectible Longboat 2018
It's a really long boat... +1 Explore turn.
Collectible Raft
It sure floats well for some sticks tied together with rope. +1 Explore turn.
Collectible Raft 2018
It sure floats well for some sticks tied together with rope. +1 Explore turn.
Collectible Rowboat
Merrily, merrily? +1 Explore turn.
Collectible Rowboat 2018
Merrily, merrily? +1 Explore turn.
Comfy Cozy Hat
Perfect for the cold weather or for visits to Tigerseye Peak any time of the year! +1 Explore Charge.
Comfy Cozy Mittens
Keep your paws toasty warm. Perfect for snowball fights with furiends! +1 Explore Charge.
Comfy Cozy Scarf
Because not everyone has a mane or extra neck fluff. +1 Explore Charge.
Comfy Cozy Sweater
Ah! There it is! We've been looking for this for some time now... +1 Explore Charge.
Coral Cutie Seahorse Plushie
What a sweet little pony plushie! + 5% crafting speed for Crafters
Count Fluffy Plushie
This cuddly Count is very popular with the vampiric crowd! + 5% crafting speed for Blacksmiths.
Cowboy Hat
Yippee-ki-yi-yay! + 5% collection chance to Animal Husbandry.
Cowboy Kitty Plushie
M'eowdy purrtner, let's catch us an outclaw! + 5% collection chance to Animal Husbandry.
Coyote Alebrije
A colorful folk art sculpture, in the shape of a coyote. +1 Explore turn.
Crown of Flowers
Initially, such crowns were improvised and adorned upon the most ferocious of warriors. Many warriors felt it did not accurately convey the spirit of battle nor contribute to their intimidating appearance, but the tradition still lingers among a select few. Also, they make you look pretty. + 2% total yield for Herbalists.
Crown of the Sea
For the seaside diva in you. + 5% increase in crafting speed for Crafters.
Cuddly Pastel Sheep Plushie
What a cuddly little ball of wool. + 5% crafting speed for Construction Workers.
Cuttlefish Mini Aquarium
You know you wanna give it a cuddle! +1 explore charge. +5% collection chance for Animal Husbandry.
D20
Critical hit! +1 Warrior Charge.
Damaged Zeboran Space Suit
A space suit not of this world. It is damaged and cannot power up fully, but still conforms to your unique body type and can be worn just for kicks. No one of this world knows how to repair it, unfortunately. +1 Explore turn.
Dapper Philip Plushie
He may not see his shadow but we sure can...Happy Groundhog Day! + 2% total yield for Herbalists.
Dark Kitsune Mask
Be both a fox and the night. + 1 Warrior charge.
Dark Rubble Runt
They've escaped the battlegrounds and are trying to make friends! And you might think this little guy isn't very dark, but that's a pigment of your imagination. + 5% crafting speed for Blacksmiths.
Dark Serpent Idol
Evil. +5% crafting speed for Crafters. +1 Warrior charge.
Delicious Burger Plushie
Don't try to eat it... + 5% cooking speed for Cooks.
Dolphin Plushie
It makes happy dolphin sounds when you hug it! +5% crafting speed for Crafters. +1 explore charge.
Doom Cluck
Thunder, lightning, and DOOM! Ok so it's really just a collectible figure, but it looks pretty awesome... + 5% crafting speed for Blacksmiths.
Dragon Mask
Aaaaa! A dragon! +1 Warrior charge.
Dragon Wings
Wings fit for a ferocious beast of the sky! If only they weren't cardboard... +1 Explore turn.
Dragon's Fedora
Dress to kill in this slick, tattered fedora! + 5% crafting speed for Tailors.
Dragon's Pinstripe Suit
Dress to kill in this slick suit! +1 Warrior charge.
Dragon's Slick Fedora
Dress to kill in this slick fedora! + 5% crafting speed for Tailors.
Dragon's Suit
Dress to kill in this slick, tattered suit! +1 Warrior charge.
Dragonsmaw Manor Tourney Jersey
Go go Dragonsmaw! +1 Warrior charge. +1 Explore charge.
Eerie Goggles
Hmm...festively spooky! + 5% crafting speed to Blacksmiths.
Elephant Incense Burner
Carved from the red stone of the Clawtoothian homeland, it is said that the scent from an elephant burner will calm the fiercest of beasts. + 5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Emerald Royal Robes
These fine robes are a splendid shade of green, for when you want to wear green. +1 Warrior charge. +5% crafting speed for Tailors.
Esper's Magical Fox Ears
They're not quite ready to commit to a morphing potion, but they're still after the experience. + 5% collection chance to Animal Husbandry.
Exotic Eggplant Appetizer
Really not sure what makes it exotic...But it's pretty and purple! +5% crafting speed for Cooks.
Exotic Peridot Gemlin Plushie
This plushie puts the Grr in Gremlin! Which this isn't...so that doesn't really make any sense. Oh well! + 2% total yield for Herbalists.
Fae Wings
They won't help you fly anywhere but you'll sure look cool! + 5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Faux Black Wolf Tail
Fade into the night with this soft tail accessory. +1 Explore charge. +1 Warrior Charge.
Faux Fox Tail
You'll feel foxy right away with this super soft tail! +1 Explore charge. +5% collection chance for Animal Husbandry.
Faux Green Fox Tail
This looks like the best accessory to wear out to the club! +1 Explore charge. +5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Faux Leather Jacket
The leather may be faux, but the cool is real. +1 Warrior Charge.
Faux Silver Fox Tail
Swish swish! +1 Explore charge. +5% crafting speed for Cooks.
Faux Stabicorn Plushie
Just a badger trying it's best... +1 Warrior charge.
Faux Tiger Paws
Cute little paws, razor sharp claws! + 5% increase in crafting and repair speed to Construction Workers.
Faux Unicorn Tail
You're a unicorn! +1 Warrior charge. +1 Explore Charge.
Faux White Wolf Tail
Delicate and soft as fresh fallen snow. +1 Explore charge. +5% crafting speed for Tailors.
Feast Participation Ribbon
Look, it's got pie on it. + 5% crafting speed for Cooks.
Ferocious Dragon Mask
You may feel compelled to roar ferociously after putting this on. +1 Warrior charge.
Ferocious Dragon Wings
Soar high through the...um village roads? +1 Explore turn.
Festive Winter Teddy
Hug it! It smells like candy canes and wonderful winter memories... +5% speed for crafters.
Fierce Dragon Mask
Careful, this mask is super convincing, people will think you are actually a dragon. +1 Warrior charge.
Fierce Dragon Wings
You can fly! In your imagination... +1 Explore turn.
Flitter Fairy Crown
Won't fall off no matter how much you flitter about. + 2% total yield for Herbalists.
Flitter Fairy Wings
Perfect for those fairies that prefer to flitter instead of flutter. + 5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Floral Cello
A beautiful instrument, made more beautiful by nature. +2% total yield for Herbalists.
Flutter Fairy Crown
What better way to show off your gorgeous fairy locks than adorning them with this crown! + 2% total yield for Herbalists.
Flutter Fairy Wings
Flutter around town like a fairy, leaving little gifts wherever you go! + 5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Forest Cap
A standard forest cap, for doing standard forest things. +1 Explore Charge. +2% total yield for Herbalists.
Fran Plushie
A girl can work around not having legs and still be a fashion star. Now shes a hugging star. +5% crafting speed boost for Tailors.
Frozen Manticore Plushie
A perfect gift for anyone living in Tigereye Peak. +1 Explore turn.
Fu Plushie
A plush embodiment of a gentle Sun God. It's warm to the touch, and makes you feel safe. His tag reads: "I belong to Arkiger." + 5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Full Moon Flying Disk
Great for a nice game in the park! + 5% collection chance to Animal Husbandry.
Funky Serpent's Smoke
It smells of sweet honeysuckle and warm summer sunshine, if sunshine had a smell. +5% crafting speed for Alchemists. +5% crafting speed for Blacksmiths
.Furiendship Bracelet
For the friendliest Furiends on Furvilla! + 5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Furvilla Junior Ranger Badge
I (insert name here) am proud to be a Furvilla Junior Ranger. I promise to respect and protect all Furvilla park areas. I promise to continue learning about the landscape, plants, and animals of these special places. I will share what I learn with my furriends. +1 Explore turn.
Furvilla the Beautiful Pass
Please visit your Furvilla parks. A special gift from Owner-Quinn! +1 Explore turn.
Fuzzy Baby Penguin Plushie
An adorable, fuzzy friend for you to hug. It's super soft! +1 Warrior charge.
Gala Dress
Fancy! Gives a +5% crafting speed bonus to Alchemists, Tailors and Construction Workers.
Gala Suit
Spiffy! Gives a +5% crafting speed buff to Blacksmiths and Cooks. +1 Warrior charge.
Gala-Bound Chimera Plushie
Your very own huggable mythical monstrosity, dressed to impress! + 5% crafting speed for Tailors.
Galactic Synth Headphones
Endorsed by the Musical Squid Buddy! So you know they've gotta be awesome. +1 Explore turn.
Geared Up Goggles
A classic steampunk look. + 5% crafting speed to Blacksmiths.
Gemini Pastel Plushie
Don’t let the spikes fool you, Gemini is a super soft pastel Alpaca that’s perfect for cuddling. + 5% crafting speed for Tailors.
Gingerbird Buddy
The finest of feathery friends and an excellent caroling partner! + 5% cooking speed for Cooks.
Gingerbunny Buddy
Hippity hop your way to the nearest Gingerbread house for a cup of cocoa with this bouncy little buddy! + 5% cooking speed for Cooks.
Gingerdragon Buddy
This little friend is more than happy to use their dragon fire to warm your cocoa if it gets cold. They also love ice skating! + 5% cooking speed for Cooks.
Gingerkitty Buddy
Such a good friend! They will happily climb to the top of your tree and place the star for you, we just can't guarantee they'll come back down. + 5% cooking speed for Cooks.
Glimmering Gown
Dazzle everyone at the 2018 Serpent Festival Gala! +5% crafting speed buff for Crafters. +1 Explore turn. +2% total yield for Herbalists.
Glorious Golden Bug
This little one isn't really welcome, but we'll make the best of it being here. +1 Explore charge.
Glove of ROCK
An essential part of a rock star's ensemble. + 5% increase in crafting speed for Blacksmiths.
Goat Pennant
The greatest of all time! + 5% crafting and repair speed for Construction Workers.
Goat's Horn Horn
Honk? +1 charge for Explorers.
Golden Apple Shades
All that glitters is gold while wearing these shades. + 5% increase in cooking speed for Cooks.
Golden Apple Tree
An apple a day keeps a greedy fox away! + 2% increase in total yield for Herbalists.
Golden Leaf Paper Wings
These have been carefully embellished with gold leaf and are quite fragile. +1 Explore charge. +5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Golden Royal Robes
The fabric appears to be woven with pure fold fibers. +1 Warrior Charge. +5% crafting speed for Cooks.
Golden Serpent Tapestry
Many villagers lost their lives to bring Dragon's Beard to the Tailor who wove this. +5% crafting speed for Tailors. +1 Warrior charge. +1 Explore charge.
Golden Tiger Statue
A perfect decorative piece for any Snow Festival celebration. + 5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Goldfish In a Bowl
Oh good, you took them out of the bag! + 5% collection chance to Animal Husbandry.
Great Serpent Plushie
Well it's not carrying a village on it's back but it sure is pink! +1 Warrior charge.

Guitar of ROCK
Get ready to wail! +1 charge for Warriors.
Hannya Mask
A mask used in Noh theatre. Carved in the image of a vengeful, envious female demon. +1 Warrior charge.
Happy Helpful Kitsune Plushie
It's so delighted to help you decorate! +5% crafting speed for Blacksmiths.
Haunted Doll
There's something very sinister about this doll... it almost feels alive... +1 Explore turn.
Hope Plushie
His super soft fur glitters like gold and shines like a pearl in the sun. What royal beauty! +1 Explore turn.
Hopeless Romantic's Rose
A pretty red rose for your special someone. + 2% total yield for Herbalists.
Hot Pink Colored Pencil
"Let me tell you kids, back in MY day hot pink was all the rage! Totally radical to the max, dude!" - Aspen, before being carted off to the old wolf's home. +5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Ice Tiger Totem
A ferocious frozen friend. +1 Explore charge.
Icy Night Goggles
More fashionable than functional... + 5% crafting speed to Blacksmiths.
Ink Plushie
A huggable plush version of a cute insect dad! (Character created by gerbilfluff.) + 5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Isadore Plushie
Serpent's Pot sold separately. +5% crafting speed for Alchemists.
Jade Dragon Plushie
Not actually made of jade, a rock wouldn't make a very good plushie... +1 Warrior charge.
Jade-Eyed Panther Statue
This looks like it is worth a lot of Fur Gems. Don’t knock it over! +1 Warrior charge.
Jellyfish Aquarium
Just floating along through life... + 5% collection chance to Animal Husbandry.
Jester's Cap
Sometimes a tear should fall, but I require giggles and chuckles. Laugh! +1 Warrior charge. +5% crafting speed for Alchemists.
Jester's Juggling Set
Popular with those who love to entertain, but a bit difficult to master. +1 Warrior Charge. +5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Keepsake Blue Rain Crystal
Keep the rain...KEEP IT! +5% crafting speed for Alchemists.
Keepsake Blue Rose Crystal
Rose on a shelf. Forever... +5% crafting speed for Blacksmiths.
Keepsake Moon Crystal
Just something pretty for your moon loving Villager to enjoy. +1 Warrior charge.
Keepsake Pink Rain Crystal
Maybe it's secretly pink flavored rock candy... +1 Explore charge.
Keepsake Pink Rose Crystal
People may think you're weird if you stop to smell these roses. +5% crafting speed for Construction Workers.
Keepsake Purple Rain Crystal
Purple rain...It's purple rain! +1 Warrior charge.
Keepsake Purple Rose Crystal
Build the sparkliest garden of lies! +5% crafting speed for Tailors.
Keepsake Sun Crystal
Just something pretty for your sun loving Villager to enjoy. +1 Warrior charge.
King Etienne Plushie
Definitely the most handsome, most illustrious, and most kingly king around. Nothing else to see here! + 5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Kiwi Plushie
What a cheeky little monkey! A special gift from Villager Artist-Kiwiggle! + 5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Laz's Witch Hat
This enchanting hat brings out the magic in you! (Credits to Laz #71139) + 5% crafting speed for Alchemists.
Lil Kaiju Plushie
A sweet and cuddly monster friend! + 5% crafting and repair speed for Construction Workers.
Lisaar's Wand
Lisaar masquerades as an enigmatic champion of the night, yet this trinket suggests they've other interests beyond eternal darkness. Unfortunately, while pretty, it's not exactly suitable for combat. + 5% cooking speed for Cooks.
Little Blue Birthday Balloons
Float on forever! (+1 Explore charge)
Little Lime Birthday Balloons
Little Orange Birthday Balloons
Little Orchid Birthday Balloons
Little Pink Birthday Balloons
Little Purple Birthday Balloons
Little Rain Cloud Enamel Pin
Aww, wear them, cheer up the little clouds... +5% crafting speed for Alchemists.
Little Red Birthday Balloons
Little Teal Birthday Balloons
Float on forever! (5% Animal Handling buff)
Little Yellow Birthday Balloons
Logbeast Plushie
I wonder where the sawdust it is stuffed with came from? +1 Warrior charge. +2% total yield for Herbalists.
Loki Plushie
A nice soft plush of a gentle pink Oni friend. Hugging this little guy makes you feel a bit dimmer, but that's okay because he's just so darn cute! + 5% crafting speed for Blacksmith.
Lorelei Plushie
Just a nice little plushie of that mysterious new trader... +1 Explore turn.
Lost Daisy
I wonder if its owner will miss it? + 2% total yield for Herbalists.
Magical Majestic Unicorn Model
You can find the others if you are brave. +1 Explore charge.
Magical Sweeticorn
A cheerful little kitchen companion! *when equipped this minipet provides +5% cooking speed to your villager. If unequipped pet will lose it’s magic and no longer provide a buff.*
Magpie's Feather of Farsight
Why does this mundane item have such a mystical aura? It's just a discarded feather...Right? + 5% crafting speed for Alchemists.
Manic Plushie
Come and give her a hug, she won't bite... probably! + 5% crafting and repair speed for Construction Workers.
Manitka Plushie
A super soft Manitka plush with a squeaker for extra cuteness! + 5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Maple Plushie
An adorable plushie of everyone's favorite traveling artist! + 5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Mayor Ana Plushie
To the victor go the spoils, and Quetzal Palace is ALWAYS the victor! +1 Warrior charge.
Mayor Chester Plushie
We can't guarantee that you won't lose bits here and there. + 5% crafting speed for Blacksmiths.
Mayor Minstrel Plushie
You may not be able to carry our resident mouse Mayor around but you can carry this little cutie wherever you go! + 2% total yield for Herbalists.
Mayor Octavia Plushie
Serapina's favorite cuddle companion, aside from her actual wife of course. +1 Explore turn.
Mayor Polaria Plushie
A cute collectible of everyone's favorite granny bear! + 5% cooking speed for Cooks.
Melon Medley Appetizer
Oh how refreshingly sweet! +5% crafting speed for Cooks.
Micro Hot Air Balloon
Just for decoration but it does work and float around in the same way as the normal sized version! +1 Explore turn.
Mind Bending Hypno Box
Don't stare directly at it... +1 Explore charge.
Miniature Personal Aspen Grove
Shh, a grove can be 1 tree, it's fine. +2% total yield for Herbalists.
Mischievous FH Plushie
Don't leave it unattended near your Phoenix Fire Hot Wings. I wouldn't recommend turning your back on this one, either. + 5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Model Haunted Ship
Complete with tiny ghosts! +1 Explore turn.
Model Sunken Raft
Tiny raft for your tiny beach. +1 Explore turn.
Model Whale Submarine
It makes an excellent bath toy. +1 Explore turn.
Moonlight Gala Mask
Now you can be as mysterious as the dark side of the moon. + 5% crafting speed for Tailors.
Moonlight Gala Mask Buddy
They aren't the best dancers but they are great company. + 5% crafting speed for Tailors.
Most Regal Crown
That's right, it's the most regal, accept no substitutes. + 5% crafting and repair speed for Construction Workers.
Mugstache
It's reusable! So there's no need to throw this into the Furvilla's Finest Trash or anything. +1 Warrior charge.
Musical Squid Buddy Plushie
Somehow, there's always a soft melody playing on the headphones, sure to warm the heart of anyone who hugs this cute squid friend close. A special gift from Mod-Kaleo! +1 Explore turn.
Mustache On a Stick
It's twiddly...It's villainous...It's made of plastic! A special gift from Admin-Mat! + 5% crafting speed for Cooks.
Mysterious Ear Headband
Wow, you're so mysterious! + 5% collection chance to Animal Husbandry.
Mythic Serpent's Smoke
Pink smoke is a sign that the end is near. Don't say the candle didn't warn you. +5% crafting speed for Alchemists. +5% crafting speed for Blacksmiths. +2% total yield for Herbalists.
New Moon Kitsune Plushie
Seems to have a very soothing and calming effect when you hold it close...Great for getting a good night's sleep. +1 Explore turn.
Night Sky Moonlight Punch
Tastes like night time. +5% crafting speed for Cooks.
Oceandome Tourney Jersey
Go go Oceandome! +1 Warrior charge. +1 Explore charge.
Olde Foxbury Tourney Jersey
Go go Foxbury! +1 Warrior charge. +1 Explore charge.
Orange Snowball Cactus
A cute little cactus that is sure to brighten any room it's placed in. + 2% total yield for Herbalists.
Packy Crocutta
Ready to carry fossils, items, and snacks, your new best pal is always game to provide a good laugh! +1 Explore turn.
Painted Bunicake Statue
What a cute little lawn ornament! + 5% cooking speed for Cooks.
Palette Plushie
How'd she get so messy? + 5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Paper Angel Wings
Don't fly in the rain! +1 Explore charge. +5% crafting speed for Tailors.
Paper Eagle Wings
A fine feathery addition to any outfit. +1 Explorer charge. +1 Warrior Charge.
Paper Feesh
It's a fish! Made of paper...Maybe you can tape it to something. + 5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Parasaur Plushie
Because who doesn't want a sweet little dino friend to cuddle! +1 Explore charge.
Peach Colored Pencil
For coloring fruit, sunsets, or Mat. Your choice. +5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Peepin' Piko Plushie
NOW WITH NEWSPAPER BOPPIN' ACTION! A special gift from Mod-Piko! +1 Warrior charge.
Pink Lace Bunny Statue
The perfect decoration for any garden, it's like a real live bunny has come to visit! +1 Warrior charge.
Poe Plushie
It's So Fluffy! + 5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Pretty Pink Meep Figurine
A cute collectible for your collectibles cabinet. + 5% crafting speed for Tailors.
Prince Eden Plushie
Seems the Prince got out of the Castle again, perhaps you can accompany him? + 5% crafting speed for Tailors.
Prince Plushie
Self-proclaimed good boy and best chihuahua ever. +1 Explore turn.
Pristine 2017 Gala VIP Ticket
A VIP ticket for the 2017 Serpent Festival Gala! + 5% crafting speed for Tailors.
Pumpkin Spice Witchy Kitsune
Yes, that's their name. Probably best not to think about it too much. Either way, this little fella is much too arrogant to be considered a mere pet, they will serve as a keepsake.. tentatively. + 5% cooking speed for Cooks.
Purple Colored Pencil
The color of royalty... and plums! +5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Purple Paper Wings
So very PURPLE. +1 Explore charge. +5% crafting speed for Alchemists.
Purple Royal Robes
These robes feel so soft and silky, perfect for a royal wardrobe. +1 Warrior Charge. +5% crafting speed for Alchemists.
Q Plushie
This floof is just asking to be hugged! +1 Explore turn.
Quality Acorn Plushie
It smells faintly of squirrel. + 5% collection chance to Animal Husbandry.
Quetzal Palace Tourney Jersey
Go go Quetzal Palace! +1 Warrior charge. +1 Explore charge.
Radiant Manticore Plushie
A perfect gift for anyone living in Quetzal Palace. +1 Explore turn.
Rainbow Cloud Pillow
Sleep on a cloud, have colorful dreams! +5% crafting speed for Tailors.
Rainbow Jade Serpent Idol
A very rare artifact kept in the cabinets of royal weather forecasters, it is said to weep water when a storm is nigh. +5% crafting speed for Crafters. +1 Warrior charge. +5% crafting and repair speed for Construction Workers.
Rainbow Paper Wings
Spread your wings with pride! +1 Explore Charge +1 Warrior Charge.
Rainbow Sky Enamel Pin
Just a happy little pop of color to help cheer your day! +5% crafting speed for Construction Workers.
Rainbow Star Patch
Shine like the star that you know you are! + 5% crafting speed for Tailors.
Rainy Day Wind Chime
It doesn't actually chime...But it sparkles and looks pretty! +5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Rainy Daze Sparkling Water
A veritable rainbow of flavors, ever changing sip by sip. +5% crafting speed for Cooks.
Ram Alebrije
A colorful folk art sculpture, in the shape of a ram. + 5% crafting and repair speed for Construction Workers.
Regal Dawn Scepter
It seems to give off a little light of its own. +1 Warrior charge. +5% crafting speed for Cooks.
Regal Dusk Scepter
What a mysterious royal accessory. +1 Warrior charge.+5% crafting speed for Alchemists.
Regal Emerald Scepter
A fine royal accessory for those who adore green. +1 Warrior charge. +5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Regal Golden Scepter
A wonderful accent for a royal wardrobe! +1 Warrior charge.
Regal Silver Scepter
The perfect alternative to overused gold. +1 Warrior Charge. +5% crafting speed for Blacksmiths.
Rex Pal
The roundest of pals with the softest of feathers! Ultra helpful with most tasks...*cough* tiny arms! *cough* +1 Explore turn.
Roachbit Plushie
A bigger, softer version of a helpful assistant. + 5% crafting and repair speed for Construction Workers.
Robinata
There's nothing inside this one, we promise. + 5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Rock Soup Spa
Sometimes, even rocks need a spa day. + 5% crafting speed for Blacksmiths.
Royal Peridot Crown
This crown was definitely not meant to be worn into battle! + 5% crafting and repair speed for Construction Workers.
Royal Robes
A symbol of royalty for all to see. +1 Warrior charge. +1 Explore charge.
Sae Plushie
An adorable plushie sewed together for a wonderful pal! + 5% crafting speed for Tailors.
Salmon Paste Hors D'oeuvre
Creamy, umami and crunchy! +5% crafting speed for Cooks.
Sea Anemone Hat
Are they a plant? An animal? They're just doin' their own thing. The perfect accessory for anyone who lives life beyond the binary. (Submitted with love by gerbilfluff!) +1 Explore turn.
Seahorse Mini Aquarium
What a cute new neigh-bor... +1 explore charge. +5% collection chance for Animal Husbandry.
Seal Plushie
Flap those flippers with a friendly hello! +5% crafting speed for Crafters and Cooks.
Serpent Sketch
A beautiful sketch of the Serpent itself! +1 Warrior charge. +1 Explorer turn.
Serpent Tapestry
These are quite commonly gifted to schoolchildren as souvenirs from festivals in Quetzal Palace. +5% crafting speed for Tailors.
Serpent's Idol
A common first project for aspiring Crafters, often sold to tourists of Quetzal Palace. +5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Serpent's Smoke
Well good job, now it's dark in here. +5% crafting speed for Alchemists.
Shadow Forest Cap
This mysterious cap will help you to appear more mysterious! +5% crafting speed for Blacksmiths. +1 Warrior charge.
Shark Plushie
CHOMP! +5% crafting speed for Crafters. +1 Warrior charge.
Sheep's Wool Cloak
The extra-soft lining will keep you warm and snug! +1 Explore charge.
Shrimp Aquarium
A nice little home for a nice little friend. + 5% collection chance to Animal Husbandry.
Silver Forest Cap
This iridescent cap adds an air of high fashion to any outfit. +5% crafting speed for Alchemists and Cooks.
Sinister Manticore Plushie
A perfect gift for anyone living in Dragonsmaw Manor. +1 Warrior charge.
Skelly Raven
A little missing plumage never hurt anybody right? + 5% crafting speed for Blacksmiths.
Skulldiggery Plushie
What kind of skull is it, you ask? Well, that's a very good question...A special gift from Mod-Skulldiggery! +1 Warrior Charge
Sleigh Bells Kitsune Plushie
Jingle tails, jingle tails... +1 Explore charge.
Snake Oil
A miraculous tonic that allegedly can cure any illness. Hopefully you didn't pay too much for this. + 5% crafting speed for Alchemists.
Snap Dragon Bundle
Careful, they bite! + 2% increase in total yield for Herbalists.
Soft Bows
It looks like a certain mod left this here... +5% crafting speed for Tailors.
Sovereign Crown
A crown fit for a global ruler. + 5% crafting speed for Tailors.
Sovereign Robes
Robes fit for a global ruler. + 5% crafting speed for Tailors.
Spellbinding Hat
Such a pointy hat... + 5% crafting speed for Alchemists.
Spellbinding Wand
No hexing please, use your magic wisely. + 5% cooking speed for Cooks.
Spooky Rag Doll
Oh, what a creative place to keep your pins! +5% crafting speed for Alchemists.
Spooky Scary Mousey Doll
Huh, well that sure looks super cursed! Good luck... +5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Spring Masquerock
All it wants it so be your best friend... +2% total yield for Herbalists.
Squishy Brain Plushie
Oh no, it looks like someone tried to take a bite out of it! + 5% crafting speed for Alchemists.
Stabicorn Plushie
Knife horn! +1 Warrior charge.
Sukari Plushie
Sukari means "sugar" in Swahili - a perfect name for this sweet little albino hyena. +1 Warrior charge.
Sunny Kitsune Plushie
This plushie seems to warm when you hug it...Perfect for cuddling on cold days. +2% total yield for Herbalists.
Sunset Forest Cap
What a cheerful little cap! +5% collection chance in Animal Husbandry. +5% crafting speed for Construction Workers.
Sunshine Gala Mask
Let your light shine bright! + 5% crafting speed for Tailors.
Sunshine Gala Mask Buddy
Rock out at the Gala! + 5% crafting speed for Tailors.
Sunshine Surprise Meringues
A light, citrusy tasting treat! +5% crafting speed for Cooks.
Suspicious Ear Headband
There's just something about these ears that make the wearer seem very untrustworthy... + 5% collection chance to Animal Husbandry.
Suzie Q Plushie
This soft plushie seems to sparkle different colors in the light... Lovingly crafted by a villager of the same name. +1 Explore turn.
Tattered Bone Plushie
Looks like something with big teeth and claws got it's paws on this. + 5% collection chance to Animal Husbandry.
Teal Colored Pencil
For when you need to color something teal. +5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Teiko Sock Puppet
This dragon must be really good friends with someone. (ordered by -Sylva-) + 5% crafting speed for Crafters.
The Jingle Chicken
The chicken that jingles.+5% speed for Cooks.
The Lucky Awoo
May the good fortune of Awoo shine down on you this day. A special gift from Admin-Wisteria! +1 Warrior charge.
The Perfect Sand Dollar
It is just so smooth and perfect! +1 explore charge.
The Royal Fox's Defaced Portrait
This belongs in a museum. +5% crafting speed for Crafters.
The Royal Fox's Royal Portrait
This belongs in a museum. +1 Warrior charge.
The Royal Sand Dollar
It's really fragile, so it's easy to break if you want to break it. +1 warrior charge. +5% crafting speed for Crafters.
The Something
Honestly, your guess is as good as ours here. + 5% cooking speed for Cooks.
Thomas Plushie
Softest when placed next to a Q plushie! +1 Explore turn.
Tiger Eye Peak Celebration Flags
Citizens of Tiger Eye Peak hang these flags during festivals to inspire all explorers in Furvilla! +1 Explore Charge
Tigereye Peak Tourney Jersey
Go go Tigereye Peak! +1 Warrior charge. +1 Explore charge.
Tiny Toy Brontosaurus
Small enough to take to school, big enough to be super cool. +1 Explore turn.
Tiny Toy Pterodactyl
This tiny toy dino is superfly. +1 Explore turn.
Tiny Toy T-Rex
Otherwise known as awesome-a-saurus. +1 Explore turn.
Tiny Toy Triceratops
Two horns bad. Three horns RAD. +1 Explore turn.
Tomato Basil Hors D'oeuvre
With a slice of pungent cheese in the middle! +5% crafting speed for Cooks.
Top Secret Golden Apple
What a delicious looking apple! +5% cooking speed for Cooks.
Tourney Bug
They just wanted to join in the festivities...But then they started fighting the code instead of the monsters. +1 Warrior charge.
Toy Handheld Serpent's Pot
We told you that it was sold separately. +5% crafting speed for Alchemists.
Traveler Plushie
A very trustworthy plushie. +1 Warrior charge.
Tropical Sand Dollar
Tourists eat these up! +5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Twig of an Ancient Aspen
Wolf custom dictates that new pack-mates be welcomed with a branch of autumn aspen. +1 Explore turn.
Twinkling Tux
Dazzle everyone at the 2018 Serpent Festival Gala! +5% crafting speed buff for Construction Workers. +2% total yield for Herbalists. +1 Explore charge.
Twisted One Plushie
What a fine companion for cuddles! +1 Warrior Charge. +5% crafting speed for Construction Workers.
Undead Bouquet
Fresh off the grave! + 2% total yield for Herbalists.
Unicorn Headband
You're a unicorn! +1 Warrior charge. +1 Explore charge.
Unicorn Plush Pillow
Please understand that colors may exist chromatic aberration. + 5% crafting speed for Crafters.
Vest of Clouds
You will float around the room while donning this wispy wearable. + 5% increase in crafting speed for Tailors.
Violet Forest Cap
You will look dashing in this fine cap! +5% crafting speed for Crafters and Tailors.
Well-Loved Catpire Plushie
The minute you hold this plush you're filled with an overwhelming sense of calmness and security. Looks like someone loved this thing a whole lot-- how sad that they're now apart. + 5% collection chance for Animal Husbandry.
Winter Nap Kitsune Plushie
Grab a blanket, light a fire and settle in for a nice winter nap with this cute little plushie! +5% crafting speed for Alchemists.
Wizardly Hat
Wow, you are obviously a very distinguished magic user... + 5% crafting speed for Alchemists.
Wizardly Wand
Just say the magic words! + 5% cooking speed for Cooks.
Worn Sketchbook
Any dream you can imagine can fit inside of this well-used sketchbook. Draw every day! +5% crafting speed for Crafters and Alchemists.
X-Ray Specs
They really really work. Trust us. +1 Explorer charge.
Zebra Kigu
Stripey stripey! + 5% increased collection chance to Animal Husbandry.
Zombull
Aww what a precious little undead moo... +1 Warrior charge.
Zucchini Slice Hors D'oeuvre
This crisp treat has a bit of a spicy kick! +5% crafting speed for Cooks.
post your wishlist
30 Aug 2020, 3:33 pm
msjanny Awesome contribution, thank you so much!

Quick question:

Are those various Aquatic <creature> Painted Sand Dollars made from the Sand Dollar Painting Guide: that says it makes the Tropical Sand Dollar, or are they from years past?

Thanks again!
There's no need to ping me on my own threads – I’m subscribed!
30 Aug 2020, 3:34 pm
Aviva
they're new but I have no clue where they're from.
post your wishlist