15 Oct 2019, 10:41 am
snafflewyrm no prob! 
thanks!
16 Oct 2019, 11:26 am
You have the Hannya Mask listed as a keepsake, but it is an outfit :3
16 Oct 2019, 11:33 am
StrayChowChow thanks! 
17 Oct 2019, 5:24 pm
Thank you for this! I have so many keepsakes and outfits in my storage that it was a little daunting to have to get each one out and go through them individually to see what buffs they gave. This will make things so much easier!
Saving people, hunting things, the family business.

H4c4z7L.gif
17 Oct 2019, 5:35 pm
I really hope they give buffs to the old Wolf Plushie, Fox Plushie and Horse Plushie items. The fact you had to pay real money for them and they do nothing bugs me to no end.
dawn_of_eternity.gif
17 Oct 2019, 6:44 pm
I really hope they give buffs to the old Wolf Plushie, Fox Plushie and Horse Plushie items. The fact you had to pay real money for them and they do nothing bugs me to no end.

I get that it'd be nice if those *did* something but I also get that a lot of people would riot since I don't think they even sell those any more. People were already up in arms when they were part of the toy box since it made the toy box absolutely incomplete-able. I can't imagine the discourse that would occur if they gave those items buffs.
Former AnonFairy Existentialism (I was until people started making and releasing villagers with bad CSS... Ruin my fun why don't ya'll)
WiwPM2N.gif
17 Oct 2019, 7:25 pm
Thank you for this! I have so many keepsakes and outfits in my storage that it was a little daunting to have to get each one out and go through them individually to see what buffs they gave. This will make things so much easier!

you can sort storage/inventory by “buffed” in the dropdown to help with going through them! c:
18 Oct 2019, 12:45 am
I get that it'd be nice if those *did* something but I also get that a lot of people would riot since I don't think they even sell those any more. People were already up in arms when they were part of the toy box since it made the toy box absolutely incomplete-able. I can't imagine the discourse that would occur if they gave those items buffs.

I heard that them being part of the toy box was a bug, no? Besides it doesn't need to be a powerful buff, just the same amount as all the other buffed keepsakes. Besides, not the first time something was able to be bought with real money on this game that you can't get anymore (looking at you blackrose gembound!)
dawn_of_eternity.gif
18 Oct 2019, 1:05 am
I heard that them being part of the toy box was a bug, no? Besides it doesn't need to be a powerful buff, just the same amount as all the other buffed keepsakes. Besides, not the first time something was able to be bought with real money on this game that you can't get anymore (looking at you blackrose gembound!)

I'd say them being part of the toy box was more of an oversight than a bug.

That being said we shouldn't derail this thread. If you feel like people would want it maybe make an suggestion thread for it? Then other people can weigh in on the thought without cluttering this thread about it.
Former AnonFairy Existentialism (I was until people started making and releasing villagers with bad CSS... Ruin my fun why don't ya'll)
WiwPM2N.gif
19 Oct 2019, 8:12 pm (Edited 19 Oct 2019, 8:13 pm)
can you quote and/or link to this post in the reserved section?
thank u love u noll

(oh also maybe list of costume buffs in first post would be neato)
jess #7302 | she/her | links
24 Oct 2019, 3:02 pm
Im pretty sure the Top Secret Golden Apple (cooking) Is actually an outfit? That's what it shows up as in my inventory, as well as on the villager.
❊|| She/Her | Pisces | FlightRising ||❊
14343955_Z1Vrtg02Kc87Vbn.gif
24 Oct 2019, 3:28 pm
Fantastically helpful! A small suggestion if you ever feel like going through the effort of adding to it-- a column with where things are acquired would be really helpful. The item museum and even the wiki aren't always detailed on this, and trying to track down if something was from an old retired fest/event or if it's just hidden away in a currently available shop/recipe/explore event can be a bit of a pain.
ilia.png
24 Oct 2019, 4:40 pm
Ceruleanfire theres a bunch of keepsake/outfit mistakes ive had to fix because i cannot read oops :') or i copied it wrong. thanks for the heads up.

Hawkfeather i can try to add it, but it will take a little while!
24 Oct 2019, 4:41 pm
No problem! ^^
❊|| She/Her | Pisces | FlightRising ||❊
14343955_Z1Vrtg02Kc87Vbn.gif
24 Oct 2019, 6:01 pm
Oh yeah of course! No worries and no rush! Its a big annoying task for one person for sure so I wasn't expecting you to do it all immediately. Just figured it'd be helpful if it can be done, so I'd mention it ^^ If I have some downtime this weekend I can try and help list off some of them to save you some time.
ilia.png
24 Oct 2019, 6:56 pm
Hawkfeather no worries! c: and that would be great! if you end up doing it feel free to either dm me or post it here.
24 Oct 2019, 7:37 pm
Thank you for this guide! :) It was very helpful for me especially when it came to outfit buffs. <3
growlif_by_daieny-d7uk70y.png
21 Dec 2019, 1:59 pm
updated with new tep event items and added section for items that buff all careers (going to fix formatting soon)

will continue to add locations to all items!
14 Jan 2020, 2:32 pm
(Please ping me)

Sorry if this is a silly question, but I have my Cook villager equipped with both a hamburger plush and a birthday cake, which both give 5% of a cooking buff. Do they add up to 10% or does it stay at a 5%?
Interact with my pets?

150166_6ac627f085edcdec_I.gif 150478_2e838845dfbf1152_I.gif 150762_45aab68889d4f2b9_I.gif
14 Jan 2020, 5:11 pm
AlwaysTired buffs stack but they dont add like 5+5 = 10. i am bad at counting so i can't do the math for you, but these posts will tell you how to do it yourself. for information on how to calculate percentages, please read through the quote in the first post or consult the keepsake and buff thread owned by Quinn.
14 Jan 2020, 6:35 pm
noll
Thank you!
Interact with my pets?

150166_6ac627f085edcdec_I.gif 150478_2e838845dfbf1152_I.gif 150762_45aab68889d4f2b9_I.gif