Dragon RP *read description*

5 Nov 2019, 5:29 pm
Straus turned midhover to face the snowy white Wyvern whom had approached him, And a flood of embarrassment washed over him, as he realised that the first white dragon had been a ghost as it was now gone. Great, the first dragon that I see in years was either a ghost or an illusion and it just embarrassed me.. He thought

"Well, I thought that I saw a white dragon hovering in the air over here..." He murmured looking embarrassed by seeing things. "I must have been seeing things or maybe it was a ghost?"

He paused awkwardly before he resumed talking. "Although now that you are here, I should introduce myself. My name is Stratus and I want to help with getting rid the humans who are encroaching on this lovely forest."

He also noticed that the white Wyvern before him was unable to hover in the air like he could. "Would you like to continue this conversation on the ground?" He offered out of respect and concern for them.
5912903_YMr.gif5880286_qn7pUDcxKkTsHaX.gif15790291_UAJ.png
Art of Starbug by Krepta , Leif & Kol . Avatar colored in by me. My websites (please click). Please ping/pm me♡♥
6 Nov 2019, 3:48 pm
Skeleton looked up to see the two dragons overhead. He backed up into the shadows, leaving the drawing there. He was the last of his kind. He would not be seen. He would NOT be found. He promised them. He wouldn't lie to them. He wouldn't break his promise.
6 Nov 2019, 8:55 pm
Fern flew out and saw Winter and another unknown dragon landing. "Hello, what's going on?" She said cheerily as she flew back from scouting. she landed next to Winter looking at the new dragon.
dpcwu.gif Pbx9n.gif 5cede0529a4276f4e45131c2634f6056.jpg
(She/Her)
I LOVE DRAGONS (and Wings of Fire :D)
7 Nov 2019, 11:17 am
Winter landed with a heavy thud on the ground (landings were not their strong point), then motioned for Stratus to land on a soft patch of grass. Turning their attention to Fern, Winter gestured to Stratus with a wing.

"Fern, this is Stratus."
Roleplayer, aromantic, asexual, furry, Beta Tester, Forum Lurker

popup-odragonroost.gifo-dragonroost.gifGryphon-2.gif

WarCraft II is still my top RTS game.
7 Nov 2019, 8:23 pm
Skeleton watched from the shadows. His eyes drifted to his scroll, which was laying on the floor by the dragons' feet. He looked back up and waited to see if anyone would notice it. Part of him hoped they wouldn't but he knew that with his luck, they would. They most likely would. He backed up a little more. Then to his dismay, he steped on a stick. It broke with a very loud SNAP. Skeleton froze.
7 Nov 2019, 10:58 pm
Winter's frilled ears perked up at the sound of a snap in the bushes. Swiveling their head around to look for the source of the sound, Winter's red eyes focused on a scroll, narrowing. Delicately picking up the scroll with a taloned foot, Winter looked it over without opening it, then sniffed it. The scent was unfamiliar, but smelled of dragon (and luckily, not Wyvern). Still not opening it, they turned to the other two dragons present.

"Did anyone drop this?"
Roleplayer, aromantic, asexual, furry, Beta Tester, Forum Lurker

popup-odragonroost.gifo-dragonroost.gifGryphon-2.gif

WarCraft II is still my top RTS game.
7 Nov 2019, 11:55 pm
Can I make an inorganic magic dragon? (Such as maybe a dragon made of glass)
How much is that doggie in the window?
The one with the waggly tail
I do hope that doggie's for sale~
8 Nov 2019, 12:38 am (Edited 8 Nov 2019, 12:39 am)
Solstice was just recovering from the blow they had recieved running into skeleton. "OW- oh, uh, hello there?
Wait, did I run into you? I'm very sorry about that! I was just looking for a place to chill a bit.. didn't know that you already had this spot. Sincerest apologies ^^". Are you ok?

Still rambling on, Solstice had not yet noticed the scroll tapping their talons. Shuffling their feet nudged the scroll a little ways from them, exposng it to the sunlight.

( Writing still in progress )
Poolfloaty | 15 | -2 hours FV time | FR
tenor.gif?itemid=5860505
8 Nov 2019, 7:53 am
FLASh-LUKEario Yes you may, go to the first post and make your dragon sheet (:

"Hello Stratus," Fern said, smiling, "I'm going to check out what Winter found, want to come?" She started walking over. She looked down at Winter's talons, "Hmmmmmm, strange, there aren't very many dragons here," She said, sniffing at the unfamiliar scroll, "Doesn't smell like anyone I know, and I haven't seen a scroll made like that in a very long time." Fern continued snuffing.

"Should we open it?"
(She/Her)
8 Nov 2019, 9:15 am
Skeleton crawled out of the bush. He was for once thankful of his darker colors. He bowed his head and tucked his wings closer to his body. "That's my scroll b-but I messed it up on accident..... you can keep it for all I care," he said. He sat up, his head still bowed and opened his pouch. He pulled out some ink and a stick. He closed the pouch and put them on the ground. He spin the ink around gently with his stick. He settled himself down though his red eyes were still fixed on the other dragons. If they were hostile toward him, they would have attacked already and when they first saw him, they would have showed some sign of aggression. Skeleton decided to still be alert. Dragons could change how they look at someone in an instant.
8 Nov 2019, 6:08 pm
(is it too late to join? if no then here we go... first, my character!)

Name: Eternal

Powers: maybe you can find out in the rp, i cant think of anything .-.

Backstory (here we go): Eternal used to be a normal dragon, until he stumbled apon the DRAGONSMAW MANOR, he gone in thinking it was a good place to rest, then a demon appeared, and Eternal was confused of who it was, the demon introduced himself as "Overseer" (might appear, not a dragon, tell me if i can use him c:) Overseer said "if you want to earn some weapons, then come with me" Eternal came with him, and when they got there, Overseer gave him a weapon, yet when he touched it he slowly was becoming a hybrid of dragon and demon, and Overseer disappeared into the night!
SereneWildGermanshorthairedpointer-size_
8 Nov 2019, 6:17 pm
Eternal01 yes you can use Overseer as a sort of side character.

"Welcome new dragon, would you like to join us on our quest?" Fern asked, trying to sound regal but not terribly hostile or threatening. She looked around at their slowly growing group, she slowly nodded taking everything in. "What is this scroll made of?" she looked closer again, staying the scroll. For sat down, knowing they would likely be a while. "Oh, and may I get your name?"
(She/Her)
8 Nov 2019, 6:26 pm
Skeleton looked at Fern. "It's made out of trees that have been burned to ashes. We used to use to tree-ash to make paper." Skeleton said. "As for my name, i'm Skeleton." He looked at them all, observing them.
8 Nov 2019, 6:26 pm (Edited 8 Nov 2019, 6:28 pm)
Skeleton looked at Fern. "It's made out of trees that have been burned to ashes. We used to use to tree-ash to make paper." Skeleton said. "As for my name, i'm Skeleton." He looked at them all, observing them. "You can open it for all i care," he muttered.
8 Nov 2019, 6:29 pm
(also it doubled the message for some reason..?)
8 Nov 2019, 6:54 pm
"Wow, I've only ever used weeds and other things," Fern said amazed, "wait, do you have fire?" If Skeleton did that means that she could burn down the human villages around the forest.
(She/Her)
8 Nov 2019, 6:59 pm
Stratus landed softly upon the grass, which was soft and lush beneath his feet. He wasn't always great at landing, but he had learned over the years to try and land as softly as possible, that way your location wasn't revealed to predators or humans. "Pleased to meet you, Fern." He smiled "Yes, I would."

He got a slight glimpse of the scroll that sat at Winter's talons but turned his gaze towards the new arrival. "That's interesting!" He looked at what the new arrival was doing. "I'm Stratus." He smiled gently "Oh, you can draw?"
5912903_YMr.gif5880286_qn7pUDcxKkTsHaX.gif15790291_UAJ.png
Art of Starbug by Krepta , Leif & Kol . Avatar colored in by me. My websites (please click). Please ping/pm me♡♥
8 Nov 2019, 7:03 pm
Skeleton nodded. "I have fire. I... would rather not use it though... i would prefer to not burn the forest down...." he said. He looked at Stratus. He nodded again. "Yes.... that's what's on the scroll... just something that i drew.... it's not very good... as i said... i messed it up..."
8 Nov 2019, 7:12 pm (Edited 9 Nov 2019, 3:45 pm)
FoxGurl808

Name: Delta

Type: Unknown(Glass Cannon)

Powers: She has the ability to breath a random element(which she cannot choose) with incredible power(with a low chance of going out of control) and can rip the air to make temporary portals that anyone can use.(don't worry, there's a catch.)

Elements she can use: Wind(Focused blast or a constant blow), fire(fireball or a stream of flames), water, frost, hot steam, poison(spit or fume), or nothing.

Description: Transparent, looks just like glass, but with a black tint. When she is about to use her breath ability anyone can see the element brewing within. Eyes that look drawn with golden paint are her eyes, and that goes the same with her nose, ears, and claws. She doesn't have any horns, and has wolf ears. She doesn't have teeth, but instead has a single zig zag line that divide the top of the mouth and the bottom. Where a dragon's heart should be, her's is there too, but instead pure white. Oh yeah, her heart glows so hiding in shadows is impossible for her.

Personality(optional): Extremely cautious and reluctant. She may need quite some time to think about the choices you've proposed to her.

Abilities/good at: Obliterating things with breath power, flight(I mean c'mon, otherwise she'll be dead by now), strategy, puzzles and staying absolutely still.
bad at: Taking risks, taking damage, making choices, hiding, and communicating

Backstory: Nobody really knows how she came to be, or what she is, mainly because she can't speak. She's just been leaping through places, hoping to find a hint of sanctuary. Recently, she's discovered a dragon or two over at the distance, and now perhaps, just maybe she has found sanctuary.

Anything else we should know: If you haven't noticed by now, she is made of glass(making her a literal glass cannon, but instead of a cannon she's a dragon). Although her body won't shatter simply by a stray pebble falling on her, a human throwing a sharp rock is enough to crack her body or potentially shatter her. When she does shatter, as long as her white heart is kept safe, she'll resurrect in a dark cave exactly at midnight. Oh something that's worth mentioning again: The only form of verbal communication she can use is simply humming, so she instead tries to do some acting...
The one with the waggly tail
I do hope that doggie's for sale~
8 Nov 2019, 7:18 pm
Skeleton pulled out another scroll from his bag and used the stick and drew a dragon. It looked exactly like Stratus though it wasn't colored in. it just had the shape. He looked at Stratus and put his things away and held the scroll open for a bit then, when he was sure the ink was dry, he gave the scroll to Stratus. He was starting to get a headache again. He hoped it wouldn't be as bad as the last one though he knew it would probably be worse.
9 Nov 2019, 7:29 am
(my god im sorry, i could not post for a long time, im VERY sorry... anyways, lets do this, plus tell me why i could not post)

''...'' *Eternal was silent, sometimes he is not much of a talker...* ''the name is Eternal'' *yet thats all he said*
9 Nov 2019, 7:30 am
(maybe a good time to tell "personality" his personality.. is kinda "mysterious")
9 Nov 2019, 7:33 am
(and maybe to tell ya what type he is cus nobody is responding... he is a fire dragon)
9 Nov 2019, 12:52 pm
Skeleton looked at the others with a pained expression... He tried to find words to say that he had to leave without being rude. He didn't want to pass out in front of them. He didn't want to show then how weak he actually could be.... If he passed out in front of the Elder Dragon, he would be called weak and kicked aside.... For once Skeleton was relieved that the Elder Dragon was dead... "I..... urm... I must lea-" he didn't get to finish his sentence before a large wave of pain crashed over his. He tried to stand but he staggered and fell back. He let out a pained cry then collapsed. Pain filled him, his chest heaved. He tried to say something... anything but he couldn't speak. Then everything was dark.
9 Nov 2019, 1:37 pm
''welp'' *he said* ''im going to go somewhere, and you cant follow'' *he gone to the dragonsmaw manor*

(anyways, anyone wanna come to the rp i made? Demon Rp!)