Dragon RP *read description*

9 Nov 2019, 4:26 pm
(( FoxGurl808 Heyyo, my form is in the previous page~))
How much is that doggie in the window?
The one with the waggly tail
I do hope that doggie's for sale~
9 Nov 2019, 4:28 pm
(you know he just said he was going somewhere and he did not want anyone to follow? yeah he wont be here for a bit)
SereneWildGermanshorthairedpointer-size_
9 Nov 2019, 7:45 pm
Winter looked very concerned to see the other Dragon collapse in front of them. Gently nudging Skeleton with a knuckle, Winter turned to the other two.

"We should take this dragon somewhere safe. Humans could appear at any time, and a downed dragon is a dead dragon. Fern, can I assume you have medicinal herbs we can use? If not, I can raid the human town for fabrics to make bandages out of."
Roleplayer, aromantic, asexual, furry, Beta Tester, Forum Lurker

popup-odragonroost.gifo-dragonroost.gifGryphon-2.gif

WarCraft II is still my top RTS game.
9 Nov 2019, 9:36 pm (Edited 12 Nov 2019, 6:52 pm)
"This is yours?" Soltice nudged the delicate scroll with a talon, peering at the small drawing etched in black ink. Squinting their eyes, they couldn't exactly make out what the original drawing looked like due to the smudged bits. The drawing might have been ruined in the collision. Solstice glanced back at Skeleton, an apologetic look about their face. "Here's your scroll back.. I don't think the smudge is too bad. Maybe it can be fixed?"

Solstice met Skelton's eyes only to see that they had brought out a new scroll, sketching what looked to be a dragon. The complexity and skill the drawing held facinated Solstice. Sometimes, she tried to draw, though the drawings that came out of her claws weren't exactly what you would call skillful- Sloppily scraped trails in the partially dried out mud pools were her best works.

Solstice realized that there were three more dragons now.

Unfinished, In Progress

K Ima just restart since I've fallen way behind on the rp
Poolfloaty | 15 | -2 hours FV time | FR
tenor.gif?itemid=5860505
10 Nov 2019, 12:55 pm
When Winter nudged Skeleton, he didn't move but a look of pain crossed his face.
10 Nov 2019, 3:15 pm
(I wanna RP but I ain't accepted yet... one day, one day...)
11 Nov 2019, 10:01 pm
'Huh, oh yes yes!" Said Fern, who had been exploring an awkward area of shrubs that do not grow naturally. She took in everything that was happening. She ran over and looked closer at Skeleton. "Hmmmmmm, never seen this before," She said looking closer. She tried using leafspeak but she just couldn't get it, "need to practice more, Yeah ok, if you guys can help me get him to y cave we can help him." She said a bit to cheery, trying to cover up what she had found and how It had spooked her.
dpcwu.gif Pbx9n.gif 5cede0529a4276f4e45131c2634f6056.jpg
(She/Her)
I LOVE DRAGONS (and Wings of Fire :D)
11 Nov 2019, 11:19 pm
Almost in response, Skeleton let out a pained moan. He brought his talons up to his face and clutched his snout so fiercely that small, barely noticeable cracks formed on his scales where his claws were.
12 Nov 2019, 7:09 am (Edited 12 Nov 2019, 7:10 am)
Fern suddenly became aware of the pain Skeleton was in, "Oh crap!" She rushed over from looking at her herbs she had at hand and looked him up and down. She was getting nervous but finally pulled a strong smelling blue flower with shaky talons. Fern looked at Skeleton and placed the flower on the tip of his tail, suddenly five herbs shot out and started mixing, but they were just illusions. She pulled those herbs out herself and mixed them in the way the magic ones showed. She took the blue flower whose scent was less powerful than before and put it into her bag.

After mixing Fern looked at the illusion to see how it was being lathered on, she started doing the same with the real mix. Once she was done the magic version of the picture disappeared. She looked to Skeleton, hoping he would get better, maybe the medicine was even just a pain-killer which would be fine to Fern because it would at least help Skeleton, who obviously needed something.
(She/Her)
12 Nov 2019, 9:15 am
Skeleton's mouth twitched. He dug his claws in further into his scales until he drew blood. He let out a gasp and let go of his snout and clutched the ground instead.
13 Nov 2019, 9:55 pm
Stratus looked at the drawing, smiling he blushed slightly as he spoke "Thank you, you are very talented." He took the scroll and held it gently, carefully looking it over before rolling it up and putting in his leather bag. He had made this bag years ago when he started fending for himself, after killing an old sheep, as he learned that he liked mutton better when it was skinned and roasted beforehand. The drawing was now nestled among his own scrolls, bottles of ink, books and maps inside his leather bag.

His eyes widened with fear for his new friend's safety when Skeleton fainted. "I agree, we should get Skeleton somewhere safe." He replied before turning to Fern. "I could help carry him up to the cave."
5912903_YMr.gif5880286_qn7pUDcxKkTsHaX.gif15790291_UAJ.png
Art of Starbug by Krepta , Leif & Kol . Avatar colored in by me. My websites (please click). Please ping/pm me♡♥
14 Nov 2019, 7:55 am
"That would be great." Fern moved towards Skeleton and lifted part of him on her shoulder, balancing him with her wing. She started moving towards the cave and placed him on an empty bed of moss and grass. She pulled a few leaves onto him and walked back, not knowing what to do.
(She/Her)
14 Nov 2019, 8:51 am
Skeleton was still for awhile. His talons began to twitch. If they watched him, they could see several looks of worry and fear cross his face.
14 Nov 2019, 7:09 pm
After awhile, Skeleton shot upright, his eyes alert, flinging his wings away from his body. He also had thrown off the leaved covering him in the process. He looked around desperately and until his eyes met someone else's did he realize that he was back outside of his head and not in a dream. He sighed and sat down, his face in his talons.
14 Nov 2019, 8:31 pm
(Is my dragon looking okay? I want to rp but I'm unsure if I require approval before so.)
14 Nov 2019, 11:02 pm
(just roleplay meh dude)
15 Nov 2019, 9:09 pm
(Your dragon is great, just for anyone else who wants to join, you just need to make a ref sheet and I will tell you if you need to change something I’ll tell you :D)
(She/Her)
17 Nov 2019, 9:14 pm
Skeleton let out a moan. "Damn it still hurts..." he muttered to himself. Then he shook himself and stood. He looked at the others and immediately his stomach dropped. He had passed out in front of them. He hadn't dreamed it much to his despair. Now they knew how weak and vulnerable he could be. Great. GREAT! This was just perfect! He sad look turned to an angry look. "I'm sorry but I cannot stay. I must leave," he muttered. He turned and swiftly walked out of the cave. He spread his wings and paused. he looked behind him then decided he didn't want to see their faces. He looked up instead and his eyes drifted to a ledge not far off. Tears watered in his eyes then he flew off to the ledge. It was at the top of a cliff. The ground was flat except for the edge which was rimmed with rocky spikes. There was enough space for several dragons to lay side by side. He landed and bowed his heads, his wings drooping. He sat down and let his tears fall silently.
18 Nov 2019, 7:25 am (Edited 18 Nov 2019, 7:25 am)
"Wait," Fern yelled as she ran after him, "where are you going!?" She yelled as she launched herself into the air after him. She flew faster and kept on adjusting to find wind currents to propel her to him, a trick she had learned when escaping a sea monster. She finally caught up to him. "Why are... you... leaving?" Fern said, panting. She had to fly hard and she hadn't done that in a long time. She landed on the ledge and walked over to him. "Why are you... leaving?" Fern repeated, scared her voice had gotten lost in the wind. She was still panting as she sat down by Skeleton.
(She/Her)
18 Nov 2019, 8:41 am
"I can't. My tribe couldn't become friends with anyone except each other. Now I'm the only one left........" he muttered. This was only half the reason. A reason that went waaay back in his history and he didn't know if it was contagious. He didn't want that damn curse to spread.
18 Nov 2019, 11:24 am
Winter followed Fern silently, shock momentarily overtaken by anxiety over Fern's and Skeleton's safety. Panic attack finally over, the wyvern circled the land site twice to check for humans or other dragons before finally landing. Because Wyverns were not inherently magical, as many six-limbed dragons were, Winter would be completely unaware of any curses, and cannot smell or otherwise detect them. This did nothing to curb their concern, however, and Winter grabbed several medical and historical scrolls, hoping these scrolls would be helpful. Among these scrolls was Skeleton's drawing, which was then returned.
Roleplayer, aromantic, asexual, furry, Beta Tester, Forum Lurker

popup-odragonroost.gifo-dragonroost.gifGryphon-2.gif

WarCraft II is still my top RTS game.
18 Nov 2019, 6:42 pm
Skeleton looked behind him and saw Winter. He looked at the scroll and sighed and opened it. The shape of a tree was still there but it was mostly different colored smudges. He rolled it back up and put it in his pouch. "I'm sorry.... I shouldn't of just left," he muttered. "I just don't want it to spread...." he said the last part quietly and his voice was barely audible. He pulled out a scroll and charcoal and he drew a skull with crossbones then used a white ink covered stick to color it in and filled it's empty eyes with black ink. He used green ink to make the background and in the green background, he made lighter green bubbles.
18 Nov 2019, 9:54 pm
"No, you're fine," Fern said, reassuring, "thats great. I wish I was such an amazing artist." She said as she looked at Skeleton's drawing. She looked behind her and waved a welcoming talon to Winter and motioned for them to come sit down by them.
(She/Her)
18 Nov 2019, 10:14 pm (Edited 22 Nov 2019, 8:10 pm)
Skeleton had never really been near so many at once except when he was only a dragnet and that hadn't lasted long. He bowed his head tears in his eyes and he blinked them away. "I could teach you....." he muttered. The tip of his tail twitched as he rummaged through his pouch.
30 Nov 2019, 10:48 pm
A creature of strange transparency laid upon the rough ground, somewhat hidden by nature. She stared towards the dragons that were doing something, although she was too far to hear what they were saying. She wanted to bound to them, and perhaps attempt a communication, but she needed to see if they were friendly or not. Even if she wanted friends, she wasn't desperate enough to put her fragile body in danger... but to be honest, she might just be desperate enough to walk to them at the first proof of friendliness.