Dragon RP *read description*

1 Dec 2019, 5:19 pm
Skeleton glanced behind him off the ledge. He had never felt so... not at home. He sighed and bowed his head. This wasn't his home. The volcano was his home. Was. But it was gone. This ledge looked like the ledge that his tribe used to live and yet.... it didn't. So many features were different. He looked up. This wasn't his home. No where was his home. He was alone.
1 Dec 2019, 5:24 pm
Hey is it to late to join
1 Dec 2019, 6:35 pm
(I don't think so, I believe you can still join)
How much is that doggie in the window?
The one with the waggly tail
I do hope that doggie's for sale~
1 Dec 2019, 6:45 pm
Skeleton was silent. He felt numb. He knew that Fern was sitting next to him but he felt like he was miles away from her. From any dragon. He felt so distant. For a moment he was still. Then he gathered himself and he dug through his pouch. He grabbed a scroll and scribbled the shape of a dragon onto it. It was an old dragon with many scales missing or peeling. It's eyes were tired distant. It's wings had many tears. What was also very noticeable was the many similarities that the dragon had with Skeleton. Same body shape. Same claws. Same eye shape. It was very clear that Skeleton was the same type of dragon as the one he had drawn. But was wasn't clear was: what type of dragon WAS Skeleton then?
2 Dec 2019, 7:02 am (Edited 2 Dec 2019, 7:09 am)
Frostuma you can still join! anyone else can join at any time! just make a ref sheet from the first page!

"Skeleton, is that the type of dragon you are?" Fern asked, getting a little closer, noticing how distant he seemed. She looked closer at the drawing. "Have you said anything about an elder dragon?" She asked, "I've heard of those before."
dpcwu.gif Pbx9n.gif 5cede0529a4276f4e45131c2634f6056.jpg (She/Her)
I LOVE DRAGONS (and Wings of Fire :D)
2 Dec 2019, 8:57 am
The strange creature stalked towards the two dragons in the distance, her curiosity bringing her closer to those she didn't feel completely certain about. But... what were they looking at? Was it interesting? She wanted to see the object, but she wasn't ready to take on the danger, which ended up with her just standing there awkwardly in plain sight deciding whether to jump back into the shadows or approach them.
2 Dec 2019, 9:10 am
"I've never said anything about him. He's gone anyway. Dead. In the afterlife," he growled shaking himself out of his memories. "I would rather not talk about my past......." he muttered. He then realized that there was someone behind him. He stood and whirled around, his eyes searching. "Who are you. What do you want?" he hissed. His drawing was still in his talons and up for display but he quickly rolled it up and shoved it in his pouch. The creature would have gotten a good look at it though.
2 Dec 2019, 9:21 am (Edited 2 Dec 2019, 9:26 am)
Delta lurched and froze, her artificial heart beating rapidly. She hadn't noticed how close she had gotten to the dragon, and now that dragon had noticed her. She took a careful step back, stood on her hind legs, and crossed her arms to form a cross, before making a face of someone who've seen something they shouldn't have and pointing above the dragon, then without a moment to lose, she ran back to the shadows...
Once she was within the safety of the shadows, she took deep breaths to calm her beating heart. Hopefully, the other dragon just completely forgot about her, and she could go back to observing the dragons from her hiding place.
2 Dec 2019, 2:22 pm (Edited 2 Dec 2019, 2:22 pm)
Type: ice dragon
Name: Shard
Powers: can form ice within 20 feet of him
Description: a Pale Blue with a green tint, Has purple eyes, and Goggles on their forehead, Rusty brown horns, and spines.
Personality Crazy, and child-like,
Abilities: has swift movements that make his attacks stronger.
Backstory: Got lost in a forest at the age of 2.
2 Dec 2019, 2:24 pm (Edited 2 Dec 2019, 2:25 pm)
Shard was in a Forest not far from the ledge skeleton was sitting on chopping down trees as quick as possible making lots of noise.
2 Dec 2019, 3:05 pm
Winter sat quietly, watching the exchange occur, before noticing several other dragons approaching from the woodlands. Growing nervous due to the increasing crowd, Winter lashed their tail out of stress, careful not to discharge any venom. Looking between Skeleton and Fern, Winter hissed.

"They come from the woods. Other dragons. We may be surrounded."
Roleplayer, aromantic, asexual, furry, Beta Tester, Forum Lurker

popup-odragonroost.gifo-dragonroost.gifGryphon-2.gif

WarCraft II is still my top RTS game.
2 Dec 2019, 3:10 pm (Edited 2 Dec 2019, 3:12 pm)
Shard stayed in the trees of the Forest trying to stay hiding from the other dragons not wanting to be killed by them. The tree he was sitting in was was 50 feet above the ground at the edge of the Forest when he spotted 3 other dragons. (Winter, Skeleton, Fern.) "Mabye I'll attack the attackers from behind. Yes I'll do this. Those 3 are innocent when this band of hunters are hunting me. I can't let the innocent die." Shard thought to himself.
2 Dec 2019, 5:19 pm
(Sorry for being inactive, the holiday weekend made me busy :3)

Stratus followed Fern and Winter silently, shock momentarily overtaken by anxiety over Fern's, Winter's and Skeleton's safety. Before landing near by them, he checked for signs of danger then landed softly on the ledge. As he had been unsure what exactly to say, he had been silently watching Skeleton and the others, his expression was worried but wary. He looked at Skeleton, his expression changed briefly to a warm smile. "It's okay, you don't have to talk about your past, I understand."

He saw Skeleton's reaction and cast his gaze to the area where Skeleton was searching, seeing nothing in that area but a slight glint of something that was shimmering in the light. What or who was that? His curiosity was peaked so he scented the air with his forked tongue.

He found three scents, the first scent was an unusual smell, something like a mineral or stone but it smelled alive. Odd... That scent, it smells like the shiny stones that humans have in their homes. He flicked his tongue to take in more of the scent. I think that my parents told me that humans called them windows but that doesn't normally smell alive like a living creature.. The second scent was that of another ice dragon and smelled like the vastness of the ice covered lands like those of his birth. But the last scent was was a group of humans, smelling of dragon's blood and metal weapons like swords. His instincts made him bristle out of anger and rage. "Dragonhunters!" He growled as he braced himself to fight for the survival of all.
5912903_YMr.gif5880286_qn7pUDcxKkTsHaX.gif15790291_UAJ.png
Art of Starbug by Krepta , Moshi & Kol . Avatar colored in by me. My websites (please click). Please ping/pm me♡♥
2 Dec 2019, 5:37 pm (Edited 2 Dec 2019, 5:58 pm)
Shard saw a new dragon on the ledge. "Well there just about to pass under me time to strike." Shard thought. Jumps of his perch and spews ice at the first few he saw but he was over whelmed they were braking his ice spikes from the attack he did.
2 Dec 2019, 6:20 pm (Edited 2 Dec 2019, 6:34 pm)
Skeleton growled as he watched the weird creature disappear. He wouldn't let it escape his memory. He huffed and whirled around. Suddenly the word dragonhunters made him freeze memories crashed through his mind and tears met his eyes. He blinked rapidly and shook his head then turned around again, ready to fight. They'd won last time. Never again. His underscales lit up with blue light. "I can fight them off. I'll tear apart their villages. I'll destroy them. Erase them from existence," he growled loudly. Something gleamed in his eye and he growled tossing his head back and fourth waiting for one of the dragonhunters to attack.
2 Dec 2019, 8:17 pm (Edited 2 Dec 2019, 8:18 pm)
Delta took a peek from her little hiding place, which really didn't do much of concealing her as much as just preventing most light from bouncing off of her shiny smooth body... and as she took a look around, she realised the sudden increase in... well... everything. Last time she checked, there were two dragons, and only two... but now, there were more. Not only that, further to her right, were humans, who appeared to completely ignore her despite being a slight head-turn away from getting noticed. She decided to stay in her little spot, hoping yet again for everyone to just forget about her... at least until the tension she was sensing disappeared.
2 Dec 2019, 8:20 pm
One of the dragonhunters lunged at Skeleton. Skeleton quickly whipped his head around. he moved out of the way, opened his jaws, and closed them around the human's tiny body. He bit the human in two. He glared at the others as if daring them to come closer.
2 Dec 2019, 8:54 pm
The glass dragon watched the action from afar, wondering if she should just annihilate every little creature with a single breath, as they clearly seem to be enemies to dragons... or are they? What if they were guards that were unhappy of pillaging dragons? Or what if the little ones were the heroes and the dragons where the villains? She wasn't sure, as she hadn't paid much attention to what the dragons had to say... so she decided to stay where she is, and prepare to run away as fast as possible if someone does try to attack her.
2 Dec 2019, 9:04 pm
A few more humans tried to attack Skeleton but their weapons bounced harmlessly off his scales and he could easily just slam them into a wall, smash them with his tail, rip them to pieces with he claws, or just set them on fire. He preferred setting them on fire. Finally all of his scales stood on end and he breathed out a large plume of blue fire, setting half of the humans of fire. The rest ran away in fear. Those that had caught on fire screamed, but only for an instant for the fire quickly seared through their skin, burning their insides, then leaving no remains, only ashes. No bones. The blue glow of his underscales disappeared and his scales lay flat against his skin and his eyes drooped a bit from exhaustion. Then he turned to the glass dragon who he could see clearly. He locked eyes with her then fumbled around in his pouch and pulled out a scroll. He drew her on the scroll, allowed it to dry then rolled it up and nudged it in her direction. The drawing captured every detail, every beam of light along her glass scales, every shadow. He didn't color it in though. There was no point and it would take to long.
2 Dec 2019, 9:17 pm (Edited 3 Dec 2019, 7:52 pm)
(I really like dragons, especially when they're involved in roleplays, so I'll join!)

Name: Cobalt

Type: Water Dragon

Powers: Expelling water at enemies, gills, fins to swim, webbed talons, night vision.

Description: Black scales with white underbelly, horns, head marking and large wings with blue stripe patterns, blue triangular markings under both eyes, blue fins and bright blue eyes, webbed talons. Body type is somewhat plump.

Personality: Cobalt is normally an outwardly cold and quiet individual, though she does show a kind, and even playful side to those she's comfortable with. She can get easily frustrated when she's interrupted from something, and can be serious when prompted. Cobalt is also easily frightened, but won't hesitate to fight, whether to defend herself or protect others. She's also rather cynical and lazy.

Abilities/good at: Swimming, blending in with the darkness with her black scales, reading, drawing.

Backstory: Cobalt was born to two other water dragons in a small cave near a coast. She was quiet even as a hatchling, and lived a pretty normal life. As she got older, Cobalt began spending more time alone, preferring to stay cooped up in her room in her family's cave. She and her family have since moved to a more populated area with other dragons, and has lived there since. (Might add more later)
CnvHwCh.png
(I have school, so I may not be able to post often!)
XfBMhgK6_200x200.jpg
DraconicMusic - Female - 15 - Cisgender - Autochorrisexual - True Neutral - Sagittarius - Nyctophile - Wings of Fire/Mega Man fanatic - Weeaboo
2 Dec 2019, 9:19 pm
Delta stared at the dragon, and when the other dragon stared back at her, she felt chills down her spine... which was strange when she remembered she doesn't have a spine. She decided not to run and just stare at the dragon with curiosity just as he brought out the same material as before, doing some weird things she presumed had something to do with writing or drawing... and when the dragon motioned the paper towards her, she was unsure if she should approach the dragon... and after a lot of hesitation, she came out of her spot and cautiously walked to the dragon, glancing around quickly one in a while just to make sure there wasn't any danger nearby.
2 Dec 2019, 10:54 pm
Skeleton tilted his head. He'd never seen a glass dragon before. He recognized it as glass. He'd seen much of it around the volcano. He motioned with the tip of his tail in an upward motion. It meant open it in his tribe's secret language. He realized that this dragon probably didn't know what it meant so he muttered, but just loud enough to hear, "open it."
2 Dec 2019, 11:12 pm
Soon, she was at an arm's reach of the other dragon, and at that point, her face, or rather her whole body appeared to be one heck of a anxiety wreck. Anyone could easily see her rapidly beating heart as she reached out to the paper with her shaky arms. She didn't know why she was being so nervous about this, all she had to do was get near and see what was up... but she constantly felt like someone was going to attack her...
She took the paper from the stranger, and opened it up on the ground... a drawing of her? She took a closer look just in case she missed a fine print or such, but what she saw, was what it was. She looked up from the drawing, now bearing a curious look rather than an anxious one, before tilting her head to one side and pointing at the drawing below her.
3 Dec 2019, 6:03 am (Edited 3 Dec 2019, 1:33 pm)
Shard was tired from the fighting so he wondered over to the other dragons. "Hey thanks for the help. I ascaped they were after all of us. They almost got me but thanks to you guys attacking they ran away, the name's Shard." Shard says exhausted. Shard sits down in the grass to catch his breath. (Sorry for bad soelling/grammer.)
3 Dec 2019, 9:01 am
Skeleton nodded. "It's of you," he said. He looked at Shard and his eyes fell to the ashes of the humans and nodded. "Yeah," he muttered. The scales on the back of his neck stood up and he sighed forcing them down. Pain already beginning to pulse in the back of his head.