Dragon RP *read description*

3 Dec 2019, 10:14 am
((Wow, this blew up overnight!))

Winter snapped at one of the dragonhunters, jaws closing around an arm while their tail thrust forward to inject lethal venom. Injection finished, Winter then sprayed some of that venom on the ground where a few dragonhunters where approaching, causing them to stick to the ground when they entered the affected area. Grabbing flint and iron from their neck pouch, Winter started lighting the venom patch on fire, with some difficulty on account of not having arms.
Roleplayer, aromantic, asexual, furry, Beta Tester, Forum Lurker

popup-odragonroost.gifo-dragonroost.gifGryphon-2.gif

WarCraft II is still my top RTS game.
3 Dec 2019, 12:48 pm
Delta shook her head, before attempting to write on the ground... but all that did was show the other dragon some wavy lines and unrecognisable characters. She scowled and thought hard for a moment, before gasping lightly as if in realisation. She stood on her two hind legs and awkwardly formed a shrugging pose. Then she pointed back to the drawing of her, and went back to the shrugging pose.
How much is that doggie in the window?
The one with the waggly tail
I do hope that doggie's for sale~
3 Dec 2019, 1:38 pm
Shard forms a little ball of ice than, and than crushing it making snow fall from his hands were he sat. "Are you guys traveling somewhere?" Shard asked. "I'm on my way to the city Newark to than set sail sail to the country of origin." If your not going anywhere y'all can head with me." Shard say casually.
3 Dec 2019, 3:28 pm
Cobalt was prowling through the forest looking for some more materials, maybe for drawing or crafting. Normally she prefers to stay in her home, relaxing and doing her own thing without a care in the world, but it doesn't hurt to go outside occasionally. Her black scales blended in with the shadows provided by the trees so she would be hard to spot, as if she never left her home to begin with.

Just as the black, blue and white sea dragon gathered some sticks of wood for paintbrushes, she heard something coming from distance. Cobalt had sensitive hearing, so it wasn't hard for her to tell that something was happening far away from her. It sounded like someone talking. Cobalt was wondering whether she should find the source of the voice or not, but yet her curiosity wouldn't go away. Putting the wood in her satchel, she made her way to investigate the voice.
XfBMhgK6_200x200.jpg
DraconicMusic - Female - 16 - Cisgender - Autochorrisexual - True Neutral - Sagittarius - Nyctophile - Wings of Fire/Mega Man fanatic - Weeaboo
3 Dec 2019, 6:24 pm
Skeleton studied the lines then looked at her when she did the shrugging pose. He tilted his head. "Can you speak?" he was silent for a moment longer. "I can teach you some signals if you want," he muttered.
3 Dec 2019, 8:32 pm
She shook her head again, pointing her finger to her mouth and then forming a cross with her arms. Then, she nodded, hoping that the dragon had gotten what she was trying to indicate or say.
3 Dec 2019, 11:11 pm (Edited 3 Dec 2019, 11:13 pm)
"Ok. I'll teach you the basic ones that you can use just your tail for now," he said happy that he got to teach someone. He flicked the tip of his tail up then down quickly. "That means open it. That's the signal I gave you earlier." Then he waved his tail back and fourth. "Hello" Then he waved just the tip. "Goodbye." He let his tail flop on the ground and the tip twitched back and fourth. "lonely." He swung his tail up to his face and flicked it in front of his mouth. "Quiet." Then finally he made a small circle in the air with the tip of his tail. "H-home." he said quietly. His voice cracked when he said it and tears met his eyes and he blinked them away. His thoughts of not having a home filled his head again and he had to force himself to focus on the glass dragon.
3 Dec 2019, 11:25 pm
Delta watched the motions closely, before imitating each and every one... including the one that required her to place her tail on the ground, which she didn't do cautiously enough, resulting in a small bit at the tip of her tail to chip off. She didn't mind though, as she imitated the "home" gesture. She was too engrossed in learning each one of the gestures to notice the tears that had formed in the dragon's eyes.
3 Dec 2019, 11:46 pm
"That's just using the tail. There are some that include using two parts of your body at once. Such as the follow gesture," he said. He lifted a talon and made a circular motion then waved his tail to the left. "Leave is the same motion but you wave your tail to the right." he said.
3 Dec 2019, 11:59 pm
Delta copied the moves, doing a circular motion with her talon and waving her tail to the left... Maybe once she got used to these, she could start learning actual useful gestures, since she was pretty sure she could act out each one of these already... but she didn't say anything or do anything about it, as she was still curious about all the gestures.
4 Dec 2019, 12:06 am
Skeleton sensed her want for more difficult signs. He smirked and pointed his ears to the sky and stamped a talon on the ground. "That means Listen friend." he said. He showed her a few more short sentences and some more difficult gestures before challenging her to use full sentences.
4 Dec 2019, 12:15 am
There, she encountered her first problem... she couldn't really stomp, especially with a fragile form like her's. So instead, she gently tapped the ground. As for the sentences? She could somewhat copy each of the short sentences the dragon had shown her, but she couldn't form proper sentences even if she tried. She opened her mouth to express frustration, but all that came out of her was a lovely harmonic hum.
4 Dec 2019, 12:22 am
Skeleton threw back his head and laughed. "Not so easy isn't it?' He chucked. He walked over and gently fixed her position. He demonstrated a few more sentences and gestures. Then he signed to her: "you just need a little practice." Then he tilted his head. "Did I ever tell you my name?"
4 Dec 2019, 12:34 am
After observing and copying the numerous sentences and their gestures, she wasn't sure if she'd be able to memorise them all... but hopefully she'll get proficient in this body language, maybe then she can finally put away her lacking acting skills and jump to a more sensible way of communicating.
When she heard the question, she shook her head... and began thinking of how she would represent her name...
4 Dec 2019, 12:36 am
"Oh. Well I'm Skeleton," he said. He was quiet for awhile too. "Can you write?"
4 Dec 2019, 12:45 am
She lifted one of her talons and shook it to indicate "more or less." Although to be completely honest she was being very optimistic, since her writing skills was quite... the horror.
4 Dec 2019, 12:47 am
"Ok." Skeleton pulled out a piece of paper and charcoal and gave it to her. "You can write it down then," he said.
4 Dec 2019, 12:51 am
She took the paper and charcoal, and began writing on the paper. She took her time, drawing each line as carefully as possible until the word "Delta" was starting to show... somewhat. Each letter was barely recognizable, the proportions way out of place, and as if that wasn't enough, some of the letters, most notably the "D", were smudged.
4 Dec 2019, 1:01 am
Skeleton looked at the letters. His talonwriting was very neat and he was a little surprised to find that Delta's was pretty messy. He had a hard time reading it and eventually figured it out. "Delta?" he asked looking up from the paper.
4 Dec 2019, 1:15 am
She nodded, and gave a gentle little smile to Skeleton. She of course couldn't explain how she got that name, even she didn't know for sure. All she knew was that she saw it printed on a paper and it stuck to her for the rest of her life.
4 Dec 2019, 1:22 am
Skeleton smiled back. Then looked at the ledge and bowed his head with his eyes closed. It meant I respect in the gestures that he's taught Delta. Then he did the same looking and Delta then backed up and lay down, a dull pain starting at the back of his head. He was no longer distracted from the pain so now it was worse than before. It would most likely get worse soon. Yep. A large wave of pain struck him. His talons immediately went up to his face where he clutched his skull desperately fighting to not pass out. He looked at Fern and mouthed "The headache is back" before collapsing.
4 Dec 2019, 5:49 am
""Well......... This is not good, not at all." Shard said. "Um........ This is not good in any way.... Umm I'll keep guard for now until he wakes up." Shard said.
4 Dec 2019, 7:20 am
Fern rushed over and stuck her talons into her sack, trying to find a powerful headache pain herb. She found one thing and smeared it on his head, hoping it was the right thing. She finally noticed the two new dragons and nodded her head to them. She stood back and saw how messy she had been in her rush and went back to clean it up with a leaf. she wiped it from his eyes and neck then said, "Hello newcomers, I'm Fern. Do you guys live here?"
dpcwu.gif Pbx9n.gif 5cede0529a4276f4e45131c2634f6056.jpg
(She/Her)
I LOVE DRAGONS (and Wings of Fire :D)
4 Dec 2019, 2:13 pm
"Na I'm from Ice wind Dale. " Shard says.
4 Dec 2019, 9:20 pm (Edited 4 Dec 2019, 9:22 pm)
After a few minutes or so of walking, Cobalt was near the area where the voices were heard. She quietly pushed some large tree branches out of her way to peek inside, and she saw a group of dragons. Each of them looked different. One of them was a black dragon with white scales on their head that made it look like a skull, a transparent dragon with a blackish tint, and another that looked like an ice dragon, as Cobalt figured out from their white scales. There was also a green dragon, and she heard them say Fern, so the black, white and blue dragoness assumed that was their name. Not wanting to interrupt the dragons, Cobalt decided to watch for a few more moments, and she left eventually began to leave.

As she was walking away, however, Cobalt stepped on a somewhat large twig, creating an audible snapping sound.
XfBMhgK6_200x200.jpg
DraconicMusic - Female - 16 - Cisgender - Autochorrisexual - True Neutral - Sagittarius - Nyctophile - Wings of Fire/Mega Man fanatic - Weeaboo