Dragon RP *read description*

4 Dec 2019, 10:03 pm (Edited 4 Dec 2019, 11:44 pm)
Stratus saw that Skeleton had it covered, as he wasn't having trouble handling the dragonhunters who had been foolish enough to attack him. Spotting some movement, he protected Fern with his icy breath from a few dragonhunters that had managed to sneak past Skeleton, freezing them in their tracks before shattering their frozen bodies into bloody shards with a swoop of his muscular tail. Afterwards he had a look of slight disgust at the results but reminded himself that the humans had brought it upon themselves.

He regained his composure before speaking to the fellow ice dragon whom sat across from him. "Nice to meet you, Shard." He nodded his head "T'was not a problem, I was happy to have helped you out. By the way, my name's Stratus." Suddenly he heard a loud snap of a twig break underfoot near by and he cast his gaze towards the sound. "Who's there?" He asked curiously.
5912903_YMr.gif5880286_qn7pUDcxKkTsHaX.gif15790291_UAJ.png
Art of Starbug by Krepta , Leif & Kol . Avatar colored in by me. My websites (please click). Please ping/pm me♡♥
4 Dec 2019, 11:47 pm
Skeleton groaned and clutched his head. The twig snapping had made it all worse.
5 Dec 2019, 8:47 am
Delta stood quietly, awkwardly listening and seeing what was happening around of her. The dragon she was "talking" to was on the ground, there's more dragons around her who she didn't know, and there were random attackers that did not require her vast power to defeat every now and then.
How much is that doggie in the window?
The one with the waggly tail
I do hope that doggie's for sale~
5 Dec 2019, 9:49 am
Putting away the flint and iron, Winter flapped their wings, taking to the sky. Circling twice, the Wyvern watched as more dragons joined the main group. Torn between landing next to Fern, who seemed to be busy with medicinal herbs at the moment, and landing on a nearby ledge, Winter continued to circle for a few more laps before finally deciding on the ledge, acting as a sentry.
Roleplayer, aromantic, asexual, furry, Beta Tester, Forum Lurker

popup-odragonroost.gifo-dragonroost.gifGryphon-2.gif

WarCraft II is still my top RTS game.
5 Dec 2019, 2:26 pm (Edited 5 Dec 2019, 2:27 pm)
Shard didn't here stratus cuz he had falling asleep, and was awoking by the shout of stratus. "Ahhhhhh holey-ce what's going on!?!?" Cuz of being surprise he made a wall of ice 10 feet high. "WHAT'S GOING ON." Shard yelled at the top of his lungs.
I like Sleep. I may make art. I am a dum dum.
5 Dec 2019, 9:44 pm
As soon as Cobalt heard the command of "Who's there", she reluctantly and slowly turned around and walked into the other side of the bushes where the dragons she saw earlier were. Except, there were two other dragons with them, one that was a snowy blue and white with yellow eyes, and an albino Wyvern. Cobalt was now starting to panic internally, but she tried to keep calm. Not wanting to arouse suspicion, the water dragoness took a deep breath, and decided to introduce herself to the group of dragons.

"H-Hi... I'm Cobalt... and, in case you were wondering, I made that twig snap back there..." She said, her voice slightly nervous.
XfBMhgK6_200x200.jpg
DraconicMusic - Female - 16 - Cisgender - Autochorrisexual - True Neutral - Sagittarius - Nyctophile - Wings of Fire/Mega Man fanatic - Weeaboo
5 Dec 2019, 10:41 pm
Skeleton only gripped his face harder in response. A grimace was spread across his face.
7 Dec 2019, 5:01 pm
Delta got close to the grieving dragon... or at least she thought that was what the dragon was doing, lied down right next to the head, and began softly humming a calming tone, hoping that was what Skeleton needed.
7 Dec 2019, 6:06 pm
Skeleton's grip lessoned but it was still tight and if you tried to pull his talons away from his face, you wouldn't be able to move them at all. His pained expression changed slightly. It was calming and it lessened the headache a bit but knowingly it would take a little longer for the headache to go away to the point where he could wake.
7 Dec 2019, 6:44 pm
Delta continued her soothing hum, shifting into a generic song to try calming the dragon further. She was happy to see some progress, and decided this could perhaps be a remedy for whatever Skeleton was having problems with. Who knew that one feature she deemed useless would come in handy in this situation?
7 Dec 2019, 7:13 pm
Shard broke his Ice wall. Shard starts shooting little balls of ice at every thing. Close to skeleton Yep. Winter yes. Cobalt Yep. Delta yep. Didn't hit any thing but a bird. But... He also froze his feet.
7 Dec 2019, 8:18 pm (Edited 7 Dec 2019, 8:23 pm)
Skeleton's eyes flew open in shock from the sudden cold. He leaped to his talons, lowering his front talons. He saw the ice ball that had barely missed him and his heart stopped pounding. His talon went to his face as he sat down. His head still hurt like hell.
7 Dec 2019, 8:28 pm
Delta was... rather unlucky, as one of the ice balls ended up hitting the tip of her tail, causing a massive crack to form in her tail, and disrupting her soothing hum even before Skeleton leaped up.... at least nothing broke off.
8 Dec 2019, 12:03 am
Skeleton flinched as another ice ball flew past him. Finally, as if to add to the pain, he roared rather loudly. It was eerie, like a ghost dragon's roar. From the back of his throat was a scrapping sound that was heard. In his tribe, all of the dragons and two extra bones in their necks near their voice boxes. When they roared, they would rub together to create a scraping sound to add to the roar. The bones grew back very quickly but sometimes, if they roared enough, it would create some pain in the throat and if they continued, the pain could worsen. If the bones broke, it would damage the voicebox and they would never roar again. Skeleton never took that chance. He only roared when necessary.
8 Dec 2019, 8:03 am
"Ah What was that!?!" Out of peer shock he stoped. But then made a ice tower 20 feet high. Only then he looks at the mass damage he had caused. "Oh no I'm dead. SO SORRY ABOUT THAT." Yelled Shard. But this tower of ice was accidentally casing a army of dragon kills to come there way.
8 Dec 2019, 8:22 am
Cobalt noticed Skeleton clutching his head in pain, and he appeared to be in distress. The sea dragoness' eyes widened at the sight, immediately becoming concerned for Skeleton's wellbeing. "Is he okay?!" Cobalt asked, her voice full of urgency and her expression clearly disheartened.
XfBMhgK6_200x200.jpg
DraconicMusic - Female - 16 - Cisgender - Autochorrisexual - True Neutral - Sagittarius - Nyctophile - Wings of Fire/Mega Man fanatic - Weeaboo
8 Dec 2019, 12:29 pm
Delta shrugged, taking a moment to edge away from the rampaging dragon with those ice towers just in case the same thing happened again. She couldn't afford to lose herself, not yet at least.
8 Dec 2019, 12:56 pm
Shard than just walks of the edge of his tower, and floats right before he hits the ground. "Um..... Im sorry everyone. Just got scared." Shard told everyone.
8 Dec 2019, 1:04 pm
Winter shrieked in warning as the incoming army of dragonslayers rushed through the forest. How where there so many? Where had they all come from? Winter took to the skies, shrieking and snarling as they roared at the dragonslayers, hoping to scare them away, or at the very least by time for the others to take notice, and either escape or join the fight.
Roleplayer, aromantic, asexual, furry, Beta Tester, Forum Lurker

popup-odragonroost.gifo-dragonroost.gifGryphon-2.gif

WarCraft II is still my top RTS game.
8 Dec 2019, 1:19 pm
Delta twitched her ear, before taking flight. That sounded like a dragon, which even though she had already met like three or four of, was still curious about.. that and she was afraid of the ice tower. She decided to go towards where the sound had come from to see what that dragon was doing.
8 Dec 2019, 3:07 pm
"I'm fine i'm fine," Skeleton muttered. His ears perked up as he heard the shriek, He stood and took off, looking down over a sea of dragonhunters. "I thought I scared them off," he hissed as he glided to the ground. He shook his head hoping for the pain to go away soon so he could fight them off. Just in case, though, he readied his fire and his undescales turned blue.
8 Dec 2019, 3:47 pm
"Well this is bad." Shard mutters. Than a spiral ice pillar pops up under his feet, and making one for skeleton lifting him up and making a bridge across to connect the two pillars. Ice spikes start popping up around the Dragonslayers. With one hand he was forming the spikes, and the other was for shooting yet more ice ball at the Dragonslayers. (When the ice balls hit that explode into a small cluster of ice spikes.)
8 Dec 2019, 3:56 pm
Some of the dragon hunters started trying to climb the tower which Skeleton was able to set them on fire. The only thing that went wrong was his ice pillar started melting. He glided down and set most of the other dragonhunters on fire then sat back and watched as the smoke rose in the air and the humans' bodies burned to ashes and like last time, there were no bones. Only ash. It was honestly disturbing to watch but Skeleton had done this enough times in his past to get used to the sight.
8 Dec 2019, 4:44 pm
Fern rushed over as the dragon hunters came. She barreled into the crowd, dodging and clawing as she fought in the middle of the crowd of dragonslayers. She looked up at the dragon that seemed to be made out of glass or crystal. there was a large crack on its tail. she decided she'd look at that later and see if she could help but she continued fighting and thought about all the new dragons here. Fern would just ask questions later, besides, she couldn't get distracted when she was in the middle of a pile of angry humans that wanted her dead.
dpcwu.gif Pbx9n.gif 5cede0529a4276f4e45131c2634f6056.jpg
(She/Her)
I LOVE DRAGONS (and Wings of Fire :D)
8 Dec 2019, 4:48 pm
"Crud Fern watch out for ice spikes, and balls." Shard yells. Shard then charges down the spiral stairs bit off a dragon hunters head then jumps down and makes another tower.