Dragon RP *read description*

8 Dec 2019, 5:00 pm
Below, Delta saw the swarm of humans, presumably bad people due to all the attacking stuff that's going on... and seeing that there were more coming, she'd rather just deal with them all. Something cyan started to appear within her, as if she was charging up something. This was going to take a while, so as long as nobody attacks her, she'd be able to deal with the rest incoming with one swift death blast.
How much is that doggie in the window?
The one with the waggly tail
I do hope that doggie's for sale~
8 Dec 2019, 5:00 pm
Fern looked around to see a female ice dragon. She looked around again and saw the ice balls and spikes. She nodded to herself and continued to fight, remembering to watch out for falling ice balls. She swept her tail a lot to knock the dragon hunters of their feet. She loved how helpful this move was, she watched as more chaos broke as humans were tripping over ones that had tripped and others knocking each other down before they could get up. They were so uncoordinated and had no teamwork yet they still managed to kill so many dragons. As Fern continued fighting and suddenly there was a loud noise that echoed all around. Fern saw something coming and ducked, she looked closer once it had landed and realized it was a cannonball. Luckily it had missed her and killed many of the dragonslayers. "Everyone, take cover, there are cannons!" Fern screamed to the others. She took flight but almost fell back down as a smaller cannonball hit her stomach. She keeled over in the air, it hadn't had as much force as the other one but it still hurt. She clutched her stomach and flew faster towards the others.
dpcwu.gif Pbx9n.gif 5cede0529a4276f4e45131c2634f6056.jpg
(She/Her)
I LOVE DRAGONS (and Wings of Fire :D)
8 Dec 2019, 5:18 pm
Just before one of the cannonballs just completely broke off her tail and shattered most of her left leg, she blasted her powerful air breath, knocking down a load of trees, men and cannons alike... but evident by the lack of her tail, she hadn't got everyone, and decided the best course of action, would be to retreat before they manage to shoot a ball straight to a vital part of her.
8 Dec 2019, 5:21 pm
Skeleton let out another burst of flames, sending again, most of the humans on fire. Now there were only very few left. He attacked two and slammed a talon onto their chests. He bit one in two and tore the other one open and tore it's tiny heart to pieces. He flung himself at another who readied a spear but the spear only broke when it hit Skeleton. Skeleton grabbed the pointed end of the spear that had laid itself at his talons and shoved it into the human's chest, shattering bone.
8 Dec 2019, 5:52 pm
Shard takes out two Dragonslayers by hitting them in the chest with ice spikes.
I like Sleep. I may make art. I am a dum dum.
9 Dec 2019, 7:58 am
Fern flapped wildly and finally landed on an ice tower. She lay down and hugged her stomach. As she got back up, more cannons flew. She narrowly avoided one and the rest went astray. "Get cover, the humans have cannons!" She yelled, trying to save the others before they were hurt too.
(She/Her)
9 Dec 2019, 8:58 am
One, then another, then more. There were many that flew towards her, each lethal to her. She couldn't find the right timing to start charging another attack, as the cannonballs constantly flew towards her... Seeing that she had no choice, she had to try attacking. Within her, another glow appeared as she switched between charging her attack and dodging the balls. This time, the glow was a pleasant orange... that quickly turned dark red.
9 Dec 2019, 9:17 am
Skeleton flung himself at one of the canons. They fired the canon and it hit Skeleton in the chest. It did hurt slightly but the cannonball just fell to the ground. He destroyed the cannonball then slammed a talon into the canon. He destroyed the canon then set the humans on fire. He turned and breathed another plume of fire onto the rest of the canons.
9 Dec 2019, 9:31 am
Her fireball was ready... but there was that kind dragon in the way! She couldn't exactly shoot her fireball at Skeleton, or anywhere near him, and holding the fireball wasn't that useful as well, as smoke poured out of her mouth and made dodging the lessened cannon balls much harder. As a warning, or as an attempt of one, she let out a loud, monotone hum.
9 Dec 2019, 9:31 am
Hope I'm not too late to join
Name: Aurora
Species: RainWing/ IceWing hybrid
Pronouns: she/her
Powers: combination of RainWing and IceWing but also somehow the mind reading of a NightWing
Personality: Kind, Sweet, can be over protective, cares about others, and helps those in need of help.
Backstory: Aurora was orphaned just a few moments after hatching due to the death of her parents. She grew up eating plants and hiding from the other dragons of the world so she could grow to adulthood. She misses her parents deeply but never learned how they died and she helps young dragonets because she doesn't want them to have to be an orphan like she did.
(will post the image once I can figure out how to do it)
9 Dec 2019, 9:46 am
Soaring low over the field of battle, Winter rained venom down on the dragonslayers, narrowly dodging arrows with artful movements. Wheeling around again, the white wyvern went in for a second pass, flint and iron in claw. A few errant sparks hit the venom pool, igniting it in a rapidly growing field of flame. It did not spread quickly enough, however, to spare Winter from an arrow to the wing.

Hit by a barbed arrow, Winter tried to dislodge it, but proved unable to do so. Increasing pain slowed the wyvern's movements as Winter dove for a ledge, aiming to remove themself from combat in an effort to heal, and remove the arrow properly.

"I am hit! An arrow to the wing! But they burn for it!"
Roleplayer, aromantic, asexual, furry, Beta Tester, Forum Lurker

popup-odragonroost.gifo-dragonroost.gifGryphon-2.gif

WarCraft II is still my top RTS game.
9 Dec 2019, 9:53 am
Try this link for her picture
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19LDnY-uXjhTe3lFquzYQC9T1tFiyOKDA/view
9 Dec 2019, 12:52 pm
"Just throw your fireball!" Skeleton yelled at her. He wouldn't be hurt. He continued tossing aside humans, killing them, stabbing them, setting them on fire.
9 Dec 2019, 3:12 pm
She frantically shook her head, before grabbing her hand with her hand, and then pushing them apart as if to gesture a giant explosion... The glow was fading away, replaced by more and more smoke.
9 Dec 2019, 3:16 pm
"Just do it! Use the damn fire! Don't worry about me!" Skeleton yelled. Then he hissed and stuck out his forked tongue and bit another human in two.
9 Dec 2019, 3:18 pm
Shard needed a second to make some ice walls for the dragons. (Needs time for lots of ice at once.) "Hey everyone take some cover using these." Shard yelled right before another attack of cannonballs. "Ok I'm heading down." Shard yells Fern. Shard makes a ice wall for her. Shard jumps down the cracking of his leg bones can be heard very faintly. Were he landed he he makes a little ice fort, and goes back to attacking.
9 Dec 2019, 3:39 pm
Skeleton burned down the rest of the canons then grabbed a spear and drove the pointed end into a human's chest and with the other end, he used the broken part to stab it through a human's throat. "Just use the damn fire!" he shouted.
9 Dec 2019, 10:47 pm
She hesitated some more, letting the fireball burn out from within her... of course that wasn't such a bad idea now that she thought about it,.. but she knew she shouldn't just let this dissolve, the dragons might appreciate the help... So she shot the fireball... much away from Skeleton and to an empty area, making sure to miss most of the humans and dragons alike... but then destroying a couple cannons and men with the shock wave that came after. Now with that out of the way, all she had to do was get out of there... and with some remaining cannons almost getting her multiple times... and one hitting her chipped leg and shattering it, she needed to be agile about it.
9 Dec 2019, 11:52 pm (Edited 9 Dec 2019, 11:57 pm)
Skeleton was pushed back from the shockwave. It should have killed him. If he weren't what he was. There were more humans around him than to the empty area. The explosion would've killed all of the humans if she'd aimed closer to him. But as soon as he was back on his talons, he was back to stabbing at the humans. He ducked as glass rained down on him. It only increased his fury and he stabbed and set things on fire twice as fast. Then out of the corner of his eye, he saw it. He'd been too reckless. Some of his fire caught a vine on fire and the flames were quickly traveling down the vine and to the ground where the fire could jump to the trees. If that happened, the entire forest would burn down. He dove for the vine. and grabbed the end and flew up in the air. The fire engulfed his talon and it seemed to increase the smoke around him. The other dragons had seen what happened to the things that his fire touched. It demolished them. They would think it would kill him most likely.
10 Dec 2019, 12:07 am
Delta turned back, seeing that that kind dragon was in trouble. She'd hate to see a friendly go down with the swarm... so she landed on the ground as softly as a dragon missing a leg and a tail could do, in order to somewhat avoid all the ongoing cannon balls, and started to charge up another breath, hoping this one would be something useful she could use to put out the fire... and sure enough a white glow appeared within her.
10 Dec 2019, 12:47 am (Edited 10 Dec 2019, 1:54 am)
Skeleton waved her away. "No need. Go to safety. I can handle this," he muttered. "His talons were scorched black by the looks of it but they weren't burning them up. Skeleton wasn't dying like he should be. He narrowed his eyes and slammed his flame covered talons into humans. He made a day of it.
10 Dec 2019, 5:09 am
Shard was closer to the shock wave then they thought, and was launched back into a ice tower causing him to go unconscious. From the power of him hitting the ice tower it began to fall in on its self. Luckly for Fern in was the tower next to her.
10 Dec 2019, 7:21 am
Smaug_Da_Drgon Love it! but don't do Google docs because we need permission and save the image then put the link down with [img]link[/img]

Fern looked around the ice wall and saw the ice dragon on the ground. She looked around and saw everything around her. She saw Skeleton with a burning vine. She was scared for Skeleton, then saw why he was doing it. She suddenly had a wave of awe then it almost immediately melted back into concern. She didn't want to be useless so she used her weak LeafSpeak, trying to make the vine leave his hand but still keep it off the ground. It didn't work as we as she wanted but one strand broke away from the vine and she was able to use that to help burn the humans. At least she could help from a distance. She then looked at Winter and threw a small HP potion at them, "Here! Use this!" She told them. Then Fern went back to her LeafSpeak and killing the dragon hunters.
(She/Her)
10 Dec 2019, 7:53 am
Shard woke for his being unconscious "crud my back, and legs are killing me." Shard said weakly. Shard makes a little ice wall, and than falls unconscious again.
10 Dec 2019, 9:11 am
Skeleton threw the burning vine onto the rocks where some of the dragonhunters were running around. They tripped over the vine then caught on fire and Skeleton stood back to watch. He flung himself at another dragonhunter who didn't get out of the way in time. Skeleton only had to poke the human in order for it to catch fire. The fire on his talons finally died down and his talons were scorched black but they were perfectly fine. There was no damage done to him at all. Finally he locked eyes with a human he reconized. He threw himself into a frenzy, quickly killing the rest of the dragon hunters then jumped onto the human and tore it open pulling out every one of his organs and sliced them open. Now instead of the fire's ashes, there was the human's blood on his talons instead.