Science Expiriment RP Thread (Closed)

8 Nov 2019, 11:15 am (Edited 8 Nov 2019, 11:18 am)
(Here are the pics)

IMG-20191108-111357.jpg

IMG-20191108-111335.jpg

(Imagine them as blade tho)

She went to go check out the hunting grounds and found that their were some live animals in there. She smiled and wondered if she should hunt in human or wolf form.

twotailstm
CoffeeGhost
Neo_Leo_807
FoxGurl808
Joey-wyvern
Davin
BlackBearBow
8 Nov 2019, 11:17 am
Ciera9000
CoffeeGhost
Neo_Leo_807
FoxGurl808
Davin
BlackBearBow

aspen watched him go. they turned back. thorn swooped around them affectionately. they chuckled as thorn settled on their arm. "i suppose ill take care of you, unless anyone else wants to..." they looked around, although they knew thron may not be so happy with being moved.
8 Nov 2019, 11:19 am
twotailstm
CoffeeGhost
Neo_Leo_807
FoxGurl808
Joey-wyvern
Davin
BlackBearBow

She looked at thorn but knew she would be leaving soon. "I don't care, you can keep him." She found she could force slight emotion into her voice but not really she still felt bla but didn't quite sound like a robot anymore. She knew she could feel joy at having her two weapons back. "I think I am going to go practice with my weapons."
8 Nov 2019, 12:04 pm
twotailstm
CoffeeGhost
Neo_Leo_807
FoxGurl808
Joey-wyvern
Davin
BlackBearBow

He came back with deer meat and dry wood "We should have food for a few days, and I have wood for fire" He sets the fire pit then starts it "Fires up everybody" he says. then he puts the meat on a stick then sets them next to the fire to cook. "I'll find some water well the meat cooks" he went back out with a pail.
||He/Him||

|| ToyHouse! ||
|| Premades! || Adopts!
u6uSlkF.pngnYno2vL.pngmmIVI3H.png
8 Nov 2019, 3:27 pm
twotailstm
Neo_Leo_807
Ciera9000
FoxGurl808
Joey-wyvern
Davin
BlackBearBow

Dave looked out. He saw the others at the cave. "Wanna stay with us?" He asked the boy. He nodded in agreement, trusting the stranger. "Follow me," He beckoned. They both ran to the shelter of the cave, Dave being relieved to have more room. The boy started to wander off, then Dave stopped him. "Can you tell me your name? Mines Dave, if you didn't know," He questioned. "Sa-amuel." Samuel answered, and walked off.
Give huggle?
CoffeeGhost.png
8 Nov 2019, 3:39 pm
twotailstm
CoffeeGhost
Neo_Leo_807
FoxGurl808
Joey-wyvern
Davin
BlackBearBow

He would come back with a bucket full of water. "Got some water....." he didn't see the kid at first "I'll cook the water" Then he took the meat off the sitcks then puts the water on "Guys come eat." He would then turn around a look at the kid. "Who let him in here?"
||He/Him||

|| ToyHouse! ||
|| Premades! || Adopts!
8 Nov 2019, 5:12 pm
twotailstm
CoffeeGhost
Neo_Leo_807
FoxGurl808
Joey-wyvern
Davin
Ciera9000

Bella remained under the tree with Hawthorne. "looks like the rain is slowing down. This is probably our window to get moving before the scientists follow us."
Equal with FV time-She/her
8 Nov 2019, 7:32 pm
twotailstm
Neo_Leo_807
Ciera9000
FoxGurl808
Joey-wyvern
Davin
BlackBearBow

Samuel looked at Nightmare in fear. He was scared that Nightmare was referring to eating him. Dave took the responsibility of introducing him to everyone. "His name is Samuel, and he's hopefully staying with us." He asked eagerly. Samuel just stood there frozen in fear, randomly spazzing out.
Give huggle?
CoffeeGhost.png
8 Nov 2019, 7:33 pm (Edited 8 Nov 2019, 7:33 pm)
Ciera9000
CoffeeGhost
Neo_Leo_807
FoxGurl808
Davin
BlackBearBow

aspen looked at the boy "he okay?" they said. they looked at thorn. they had taken a liking to the bird. they extended their arm and thorn hovered infant of them, wings flapping. aspen scribbled something on a paper and placed it in his grip. "find a group of people, edited, and drop this through the vent" they said, petting his head before he flew off. aspen than started firing at a tree for practice.
8 Nov 2019, 7:50 pm
twotailstm
Neo_Leo_807
Ciera9000
FoxGurl808
Joey-wyvern
Davin
BlackBearBow

"I-I just need a moment to m-mysel-lf," he stuttered, terrified of everything at the moment. He walked off into the clothes room, taking a piece of meat to eat by himself. "Okay, just call me if you need anything,: Dave assured.
Give huggle?
CoffeeGhost.png
8 Nov 2019, 8:02 pm
twotailstm
Neo_Leo_807
Ciera9000
FoxGurl808
CoffeeGhost
Davin
BlackBearBow
(dang i missed a whole lot....)
Hawthorne glanced up at the sky, the rain was indeed letting up a little.
"welp, let's get moving then and maybe find some food," Hawthorne said.
His stomach growled as he wobbled forward. too bad he had no clue which plants were edible... perhaps he should have listened to that adventurer. more lizards it is then...
Pronouns: your highness, your majesty and angry vern.
(Any pronouns really) gcI2R.gif M7o9W.gif 8zIqT.gif 2r6oP.gif
8 Nov 2019, 8:11 pm
twotailstm
CoffeeGhost
Neo_Leo_807
FoxGurl808
Joey-wyvern
Davin
Ciera9000
((same))

"agreed." now that she was calming down, Bella was feeling her hunger. "I can try messing with the next animal we come across." She followed behind Hawthorne, figuring he would probably be a better navigator
8 Nov 2019, 8:20 pm (Edited 8 Nov 2019, 8:27 pm)
Ciera9000
CoffeeGhost
Neo_Leo_807
FoxGurl808
Davin
BlackBearBow
aspen saw the two "hey, you guys want some meat? we found what was a house" aspen grew anxious. where was thorn? to their relief, a caw came from the direction of the building as a large eagle swooped out. thorn landed on aspens arm as they held it out. they rubbed its head before noticing a thin line of blood from its wing. those idiots (the doctors) had shot thorn. aspen rushed into the medical room, luckily, the bullet was small and didn't hit a bone. aspen wrapped gauze around the wing. "sorry buddy" aspen said as thorn stretched his wing a bit, "no flying for you." thorn squawked and hopped onto their arm.
8 Nov 2019, 8:24 pm (Edited 8 Nov 2019, 8:29 pm)
twotailstm
CoffeeGhost
FoxGurl808
Joey-wyvern
Davin
BlackBearBow

"Did I scare him?" He asks. "I'll just..." He leaves a plate and a cup of water. "Eh, everyone else let's eat" He pass plates around. "Let's eat!" then he stuff his face full of food and drinks a lot of water.
||He/Him||

|| ToyHouse! ||
|| Premades! || Adopts!
8 Nov 2019, 8:33 pm
Ciera9000
CoffeeGhost
Neo_Leo_807
FoxGurl808
Davin
BlackBearBow

aspen took two servings, allowing thorn to eat both shares. they reached for another before deciding to hunt for their food. they placed thorn on the bed where he fell asleep. they grabbed the bow and prepared an arrow. they saw something move, a moose! they shot once, it fell over, aspen quickly ran over, delivering a killing blow with their dagger. "meat!" they cried as they dragged the body back. they began skinning it, saving the pelt. they than tore off chunks of meat, dividing it into four piles: one for them now, one for later, one for everyone else and one for thorn. they carefully cooked the meat and ate next to thorn, stroking his feathers.
8 Nov 2019, 9:19 pm
twotailstm
CoffeeGhost
FoxGurl808
Joey-wyvern
Davin
BlackBearBow

He would yawn "I'm hit the leaves...-Yawn-...pun intended." He would flop down on his leaf bed (Doesn't mean I'm leaving) He covers himself I'm leafs and passes out.
||He/Him||

|| ToyHouse! ||
|| Premades! || Adopts!
8 Nov 2019, 10:17 pm
twotailstm
Neo_Leo_807
Ciera9000
FoxGurl808
CoffeeGhost
Davin
BlackBearBow
Hawthorne nodded and began to walk shakily forward. He didn't get far before he heard Aspen's call.
(he was calling them right?)
"aww, it seems they found stuff without us..." he fake whined.
stifling a sigh of relief he paused. His hands immediately dug into his pockets, seemingly looking for something. pulling his hands from his pockets he frowned, retrieving only crushed bits of unwrapped candies.
"eww.. how sad," he mumbled.
Pronouns: your highness, your majesty and angry vern.
(Any pronouns really) gcI2R.gif M7o9W.gif 8zIqT.gif 2r6oP.gif
8 Nov 2019, 10:24 pm
twotailstm
CoffeeGhost
Neo_Leo_807
FoxGurl808
Joey-wyvern
Davin
Ciera9000

"that's unfortunate" Bella comments, observing the crushed candies. She peeked around Hawthorne and stepped into the cave. "Nice and dry..." she swiveled her head around, studying its layout. "almost a little too perfect to hide, don't you think?" She was skeptical, scanning the room for any cameras or items of suspicion.
9 Nov 2019, 12:01 am
twotailstm
CoffeeGhost
Neo_Leo_807
FoxGurl808
Joey-wyvern
Davin
BlackBearBow

She walked towards bella in her human form wondering if they knew it was her. "I checkd it all out as did Aspen. I think it was one of an old experiments room that had escaped asweel.. Im not sure." She sighed and looked at the animals. She really only ate rabbits and squirrels because those were the only animals she really didn't turn into.
9 Nov 2019, 6:16 am
twotailstm
Neo_Leo_807
Ciera9000
FoxGurl808
Joey-wyvern
Davin
BlackBearBow

Dave shrugged Nightmare's thought off. Instead, he went to find Samuel. He opened the clothes room, he saw his aim. But vines were growing out the eye Samuel hides. He didn't notice Dave standing at the door.
Give huggle?
CoffeeGhost.png
9 Nov 2019, 9:34 am
twotailstm
CoffeeGhost
Neo_Leo_807
FoxGurl808
Joey-wyvern
Davin
BlackBearBow

She went outside, away from the group and stood, making sure she was out of sight from the lab. She could still see its silhouette in the distance, although it was very faint it still made her shiver. She was wondering if she should just leave now, I mean no one in the group really talked to her or needed her. She looked at the sky and realized the rain had stopped. She walked past bella and Hawthorne who were still at the netrance and she started wandering quite a ways away she was probably almost 5 minutes away from the cave now. She smelt the air, still having her wolf senses in her human form and could smell and hear the noises and smells of a village nearby. She located that it was behind a patch of trees and she went towards it, not even glancing back behind her at the cave. She bet no one even noticed she was gone.
9 Nov 2019, 11:27 am
Ciera9000
CoffeeGhost
Neo_Leo_807
FoxGurl808
Davin
BlackBearBow

aspen decided to look around more. they noticed a drawer on the desk. as they opened it they couldn't believe their eyes. there was a stack of eight photos. the top one was a picture of aspen and their aunt. she had gone missing when they where seven. they looked on the other side it read "don't worry, I'll be back soon" aspen pulled out other photos. they looked around and asked "did anyone have a family member go missing a while back?" they spread the photos out for everyone to see. it was starting to make sense. ravens unfamiliar weapon, their kidnappings...
9 Nov 2019, 12:07 pm (Edited 9 Nov 2019, 12:07 pm)
(Eternal01 Please do not advertise other rps here :'0)

Ciera9000
Joey-wyvern
twotailstm
Neo_Leo_807
FoxGurl808
CoffeeGhost
BlackBearBow

Davin saw one of these photos and saw it was his long lost brother, Ferris. The photo shown him and Davin at age 10. He started to cry a little. "Ferris..." Ferris was an actual human. Davin wondered why he would kidnap him out of all people.
yxu4z4r2
yyb4hofd
17 | Her/She | Awkward
ISFP | +1 FV Time
DeviantArt | Toyhouse
Tumblr

9 Nov 2019, 12:11 pm
twotailstm
Neo_Leo_807
Ciera9000
FoxGurl808
Joey-wyvern
Davin
BlackBearBow

Samuel heard Aspen's voice in the distance off. He looked in the direction of the noise, when he noticed Dave. He then started to have a panic attack. Dave rushed to his side for comfort. "It's okay, I won't tell. Promise, " he comforted. It seemed to help him. "Let's go see what Aspen is yelling about, " he chuckled. Samuel laughed, making the vines go back into his body. They walked together towards the room Aspen is in.
Give huggle?
CoffeeGhost.png
9 Nov 2019, 1:21 pm
Ciera9000
Joey-wyvern
twotailstm
Neo_Leo_807
FoxGurl808
CoffeeGhost
Davin

Bella walked forward to the desk, peering at the images. No one looked familiar in the pictures, but she was drawn to a picture of a small child, probably 4 years old, with what she felt were its mother and father. Picking it up, she saw the background for what it was, a large opera house. "I...I had parents." Her eyes teared up. "I thought they were just dreams" she muttered, just below her breath.