Is the Harvest Carnival worth it?

30 Oct 2019, 1:16 pm
I'm really sick of wasting all of my FC on golden apples to cure my villagers after they get infected. I'm going broke because of it. I've only earned 4 Spoop Points this entire time. Does anyone know if this is worth keeping up for the prizes? Because I'm seriously going to be out of FC soon and I'll have to grind for some.

30 Oct 2019, 1:20 pm (Edited 30 Oct 2019, 1:22 pm)
  1. golden apples are available in the recycler for 200FG. You can get FG by discarding items.
  2. You do not need to cure your villagers. Rather, I'd actually recommend you don't.
  3. read this.

yuckyrat
jess #7302 | she/her | links
30 Oct 2019, 1:23 pm
During the festival (and sometimes after for battle reasons) it's better to leave your villagers ill. Also, it's definitely worth it to collect spoop points to spend in the prize shop as the items there will become sought after in the future.
4848-july-birthday-gift-box.png5761-little-red-birthday-box.png5696-little-purple-birthday-cupcake.png4708-most-regal-crown.png
30 Oct 2019, 5:40 pm
Dubstep msjanny Ahh, ok. I'll definitely take your advice.
30 Oct 2019, 6:10 pm
The infection is beneficial though (obviously, it gives you more health to your warrior and I liek it. Of course it decreases some of your warrior's stats but GREATLY INCREASES YA WARRIOR'S HEALTH! HMP! IMATANK >:D, ahem... sorry bout' that.)

Idk about the other careers though
Hmm, I need a car... any car

JjQzyqr.png