Current Free Video Games Updates

3 Nov 2019, 3:47 pm (Edited 22 May 2020, 1:14 pm)
Online platforms like Epic, Steam, Origin, and Humble Bundle give away games for free all the time. This forum will serve as a place to receive updates when games go free.

Don't see a platform you use listed on the pinglist in the post below? Let me know if you'd like something to be added.

Also please note that if you're a minor I cannot notify you of games that are 18+, so please specify if you are able to/unable to receive notifications on these games.

Please check out the latest posts to see what's new :)

Please let me know about all insect/arachnid adoptables <3

sig.gif

5 Nov 2019, 6:52 pm (Edited 13 Aug 2020, 6:57 pm)
Pinglist:
Zinnea Jelki Snekk Spiritfire peachesnscream Taki_Wolf UndertakerOfLife (no Xbox) //// No 18+ smolnfloofy TrickzMix Ochela DragonChampion4 (No Humble Bundle/Xbox 360 Gold) //// Unconfirmed age: sugoishiba 5FriendsLotsOfCrazy Ferny

All PC:
No 18+ ksplashiee SoLongBird NitaroFox TutfLock CinamonRolls4Life CrowBird Lab ShuuTheShoe (unconfirmed) DarkenNight (unconfirmed) //// Qwixzy Aibrean Vesker LSTheNinjaKitten Softhearted rains CrystalMysteria reygan-kiwi Pink_Lemosa Zjero Breezeyheart Ryuuka Carmel Arkham Moonbeau atilla Vescen nathanforster_0 crystallizing Toxtricity Flamehawke Nakigitsunex Sanguine_Dragon Shadowfox boss VoidDancer Tom_Suke Necrom-Marcos Blues Ivory RationalParanoia -Sylva- Nivea
Steam:
No 18+ errorgoat Feroxi Squidily Elotito Hellotherefellowfur Wusel (unconfirmed) //// sciencesparrow WinterBliss envyofthenight Varinis nuggetseb SmUthe Paulie BarleyKnocks ChariotKoura RedlaSunShowers029 Meezerqueen Casper_Ringtail snowflakeartist cardboard-cryptid TomRiddle
Origin:
No 18+ Wusel (unconfirmed) //// sciencesparrow Varinis Paulie WinterBliss
Epic Games:
Paulie
Humble Bundle:
Varinis nuggetseb //// Steam key only: 18+ only errorgoat Feroxi Squidily Elotito //// sciencesparrow WinterBliss envyofthenight SmUthe Paulie BarleyKnocks ChariotKoura RedlaSunShowers029 Meezerqueen
Itch.io:
sciencesparrow

Switch:
No 18+ Feroxi NitaroFox Lab Pridedrop- griffspeanutbutter ShuuTheShoe (unconfirmed) //// reygan-kiwi Pink_Lemosa rains ChariotKoura Arkham Moonbeau Toxtricity KylieKriss Flamehawke Sanguine_Dragon boss Meezerqueen nuggetseb Ivory SpottedHyena RationalParanoia Ryuuka -Sylva- Aibrean

PS4:
No 18+ Squidily CinamonRolls4Life //// Pink_Lemosa CrystalMysteria ChariotKoura Arkham nathanforster_0 Toxtricity Flamehawke Sanguine_Dragon boss nuggetseb
PS Plus:
No 18+ Lab clancookies //// Pink_Lemosa CrystalMysteria ChariotKoura

Xbox:
cardboard-cryptid
Xbox One Gold:
(Placeholder reminder to self)
Xbox 360 Gold:
(Placeholder reminder to self)

Mobile:
Google Play:
No 18+ snuffle_puff (rpg games) //// Toxtricity
App Store:
snowflakeartist Ryuuka

sig.gif
5 Nov 2019, 7:16 pm
OH!! i never knew steam gave out freebies ajfd crap dude,, im interested!
i WILL go hogwild.
oFkK8r.gifijrA3.gif
5 Nov 2019, 7:29 pm
errorgoat I don't think Steam does themselves since they don't advertise them typically. I think it's rather the devs decide to give it out for free. Would you want to be pinged for whenever a game on there goes free or whenever another platform like Humble Bundle gives it away as well (because most the time they give it to you on Steam as well)?

sig.gif
5 Nov 2019, 7:32 pm
yes!! aa thank you!!!
i WILL go hogwild.
oFkK8r.gifijrA3.gif
6 Nov 2019, 3:12 pm
Bump asking if there's interest in this still.

sig.gif
22 Nov 2019, 2:24 pm
errorgoat Sorry the updates haven't been coming. It's just the games that have been going free on Steam recently are rated M in the states or something close/equivalent to that in the EU, and it leaves me conflicted on if I should ping you for them because I'm unsure if you're a minor. I would feel uncomfortable notifying someone that's legally not allowed to get a certain game. I hope that makes sense.

sig.gif
22 Nov 2019, 2:27 pm
shortyginger nah man dont worry! im still a minor yeah ahdsa thank you for letting me know!
i WILL go hogwild.
oFkK8r.gifijrA3.gif
22 Nov 2019, 2:38 pm
I'd love to be ping for all of those platforms! I've got a horrid memory, and I always forget to check them myself. ^^'
Aibrean | 20 | Genderfluid | Aro/Ace | They/Them She/Her He/Him
1+ Furvilla Time | Please ping me
13640541_cf9QpZdUnSqZmKR.png?1565271093
Vista by VoidDancer
Icon and signature art by @Snickerdoodle
22 Nov 2019, 2:43 pm (Edited 22 Nov 2019, 2:53 pm)
Aibrean Sure thing. Do you want any of the subscription service pings like Twitch Prime, PS Plus, etc. or would you only like to receive updates on the free PC titles?

Btw a game called Serial Cleaner is free on Humble Bundle, and Bad North is free on the Epic Games Store.

sig.gif
22 Nov 2019, 2:45 pm
Yo I'm definitely interested in some free games! Anything on PC basically. Not a minor, so feel free to send anything my way.

(( btw the backloggery page looks neat! I might have to look into that, since my stuff is spread all over the place too, hah ))
22 Nov 2019, 2:54 pm
Qwixzy Alright I'll keep you updated on things. Right now Serial Cleaner is free on Humble Bundle, and Bad North is free on the Epic Games Store.

(Backloggery has been extremely useful with all the different platforms that have PC games now. It can be easy to forget what you have where, so the search function is useful for looking up and finding where you have the game quick.)

sig.gif
22 Nov 2019, 3:21 pm
Super Animal Royale is free on Steam! Super fun, great community and it's always adding new stuff and having events! Christmas one coming up soon.

No micro transactions but you need the bought version to customize BUT you can still earn said customization items with the free version and they all transfer when you buy it.
22 Nov 2019, 3:23 pm (Edited 22 Nov 2019, 3:24 pm)
Ah, no thanks, I'm hella broke; I don't have the money to get subscription services.

Cool cool, I'll check those two out!
Aibrean | 20 | Genderfluid | Aro/Ace | They/Them She/Her He/Him
1+ Furvilla Time | Please ping me
13640541_cf9QpZdUnSqZmKR.png?1565271093
Vista by VoidDancer
Icon and signature art by @Snickerdoodle
22 Nov 2019, 4:08 pm
Azelfion I remember seeing the trailer for that game forever ago. I may have to check that out!

sig.gif
22 Nov 2019, 4:36 pm
This is a really nice idea for a thread. I'd love to be pinged for free humblebundle games :o
I think I already get notified for free epic games so no need for that. I also don't have any subscription stuff.
I'm an adult so all age ratings are fine for me
Ping me please!

22 Nov 2019, 4:42 pm
Omg I'm glad I saw this thread, recently my email has been throwing HB freebie notices into my spam folder and I have missed so many games sjdkdk
I would love to be pinged for any PC things! Im not subbed to anything either snskdk
17628414_m1QS5uvh8ciTqJK.png

Toyhou.se | dA

✩ Jay | 26 | FtM | He/Him | FV+6 ✩

yczsvuwk
Ping me for replies!

Sig Art by Falorie
22 Nov 2019, 4:52 pm
rains Alright I'll add you. Would you also like to receive pings for games that go free on Steam as well? Asking just incase.

Vesker I'll add you too!

sig.gif
22 Nov 2019, 4:59 pm
I'd love updates for Steam, and Origin. :D That's be super cool.
25111672_JxvNRIXBUzrBGdP.png
22 Nov 2019, 5:00 pm
shortyginger Thank you! Serial Cleaner looks like a combo of Party Hard and Viscera Cleanup Detail :'D
Bad North looks prettyyy! I like the simple style/muted colors.

Yea, I think I ended up with Dragon Age on both Origin and GOG somehow, it's ridiculous.
And keeping track of games is even more of a nightmare, what with hundreds of games spread all over the place. I like that they seem to have distinct badges for 'finished' and 'completed' as well. Most trackers really only give "done" option and many games do have multiple options of what can be considered that, what with collectibles, optional content and achievements.
22 Nov 2019, 5:07 pm
sciencesparrow I'll put you down for those. Would you also like to be notified for Humble Bundle since most the time the games they give out come with a Steam key? I also have to ask if you're a minor since I can't notify you of 18+ games for users underage.

Qwixzy That exact thing happened to me. I ended up with SOMA on both Epic and GoG, and now I'm like welp. The badges are nice. They keep statistics on things as well, so you can see over time how much progress you've been making for beating games based on the percentages of each badge.

sig.gif
22 Nov 2019, 5:12 pm
Oh sure :D thank you, yes I'd love pings for that too.
No worries I'm not a minor.
25111672_JxvNRIXBUzrBGdP.png
22 Nov 2019, 5:37 pm
Steam pls ^^ 18+ fine :3
gIhJQDV.gif
ukF7ngY.pngNsrhtqF.pngolPimSM.jpg
22 Nov 2019, 5:40 pm
WinterBliss I'll add you! Would you like updates for Humble Bundle too since they usually give Steam keys? Sorry just asking to be sure.

sig.gif
22 Nov 2019, 5:44 pm
Sure if it works on steam
gIhJQDV.gif
ukF7ngY.pngNsrhtqF.pngolPimSM.jpg