Looking to Get/Buy Art of my Dogs

3 Nov 2019, 10:35 pm
Hi everyone, I'm looking to get some more art of my dogs, King and Halibel.

Not to make you all sad or anything, but King passed away in 2016, so since then I've been commissioning pieces of him. They bring me a lot of joy, as I was not able to take so many pictures of him when I had him. So I'm looking to get some more pieces of him, especially as this month was Dia de los Muertos, and I celebrate it (I am Hispanic).

Second is of Halibel, and she is my 2 year old husky that I also want to get art of. She's my world now and I just want to get something sweet.

I can pay in USD, FC, or FD. Just let me know what your pricings are!

3 Nov 2019, 10:40 pm
Hi. First, sorry for your lost, having to say good byes to a pet is hard for everyone.
I've done plenty of memorial art already and I consider myself good working with dogs, I invite you to see my porfolio linked in my signature for examples, if my previous works catch your eyes, you can contact me.
Gracias, y un abrazo.
3 Nov 2019, 10:49 pm
Creature

So sorry for your loss, I know it all too well. I would love to do you some art if you would like!

Below in my signature you will find my Art Shop with my usual art and their prices. However, if you would like more Realism art, I also do pet portraits, one of which you can see in this folder from my website: http://matronicart.com/traditionals/ Feel free to contact me here or via email ([email protected]).
3 Nov 2019, 10:51 pm
Creature
Ups, forgot to ping.