How does everyone get so good?

4 Nov 2019, 8:33 pm (Edited 13 Nov 2019, 12:59 pm)
Hey friends! I've been an on and off player for about 2 years now, but I've really been obsessing over Furvilla as of late; I'm playing it all throughout the day! Of course, as someone who hasn't really played that much in total I don't expect to have tons of fur coins and rare things, but I get really amazed when I look at people's profiles and see a dozen trophies, a fully-designed profile, and like, a hundred villagers! Is this the norm for most players after some time, or is it just a coincidence that I see such skilled players so frequently? Is there a strategy to becoming so good, or does it just take time? I'm kind of embarrassed to ask, but I'm genuinely curious! Thanks in advance. :)
(Moved to Help Needed by MOD-Palrex)

4 Nov 2019, 8:36 pm
my two cents:

Invest in your herbalist.
Selling plants back to the site at the resell price is a good way to make FC.
4 Nov 2019, 8:37 pm
Karjo3139 Don't worry, I was in the same spot last week. There is no strategy, it's just some players are more keen on focusing on one thing at a time, or have been playing consistently. It really just takes time. Don't be embarrassed to ask!
Ping Please! |Art Shop | Trading Post | Instagram
4 Nov 2019, 8:38 pm
a lot of players (myself included) have been here since beta, so the trophies are really just from participating in a dozen events over the last 3 years haha. A good way to make FC is to focus on having an herbalist, explorers, and a construction worker. Explore every hour to collect wood and seeds, make herbalist's pots with the wood, and have your herbalist grow the seeds. The max number of pots you can have currently is 100. Try to apply buffed keepsakes to buff your villagers' respective careers, and maybe even save up for a mythic costume! this will increase your plant yield by 20%. Basically, explore, build pots, and grow plants. Sell the plants for quick money :]
17996216_RD1dI9m1tiX6M7o.gif?1574352917
art by lunarlicorice of my beloved Noodle :')
4 Nov 2019, 8:38 pm
i only have so many trophies and villagers because ive been on here since the beta (so like 3 years). and anyone can have a fully designed profile, you can find css templates in the coding forums or you can pay someone to make one for you, its not a sign of being good at the game or anything
10451010_Tmal5A0ze78YijA.png?1553838981
4 Nov 2019, 8:42 pm (Edited 4 Nov 2019, 8:45 pm)
Karjo3139
Honestly it just comes with time! The more time you put into something the better you'll get!
The big part is just enjoying doing stuff here and it'll come to you in time :>
As for strategies aside from spending time on stuff I guess there are plenty of guides here as well if you're looking for info on how to do specific things!

And a lot of the trophies are given to players for just participating in certain events and you don't really have to do much for them ^^
Ping me please!