Everything for sale / FR currency exchange

6 Nov 2019, 9:15 pm (Edited 5 Dec 2019, 4:33 pm)
:note: I work a lot and may be slow to respond. Please feel free to leave offers on things and I can revisit the thread at the end of the work day.

I will be leaving Furvilla, Never to return. I have amassed quite a collection of warrior gear and things that might be considered rare or valuable. I will be moving to Flight Rising and as such will be trading items for currency as well as looking to transfer currency from FV to FR. All of my villagers will be for sale as well as everything in my stall, gallery, menagerie, toybox etc. I will try not to overload this forum with images of my 1000 inventory slots and instead highlight some of the more important things. Feel free to inquire about items you hope to see. I will put all pets into my menagerie and plushies in my toybox etc to make it easier to browse.

Username on FR is Same as here: noiro18

FC available for trade: 719,136 1:1 ratio to treasure
FD Available for trade 29,138 1:1 ratio for gems
1:1000 FD to FC ratio as I'd rather just trade straight to FR
Villagers:

Alleion: ID: 276861
Angelic Peridot Gembound
Warrior: lvl 21
4000FD for Alleion "naked"

Gerico: ID 122271
Mythic fox
AH career with a base inventory of Arcty

Oberon: ID: 159684
Fairy Leodon
Blacksmith with many recipes and 813 skill
Doctor with sludge potion recipe

Blesk: ID: 124787
Cozy Comfort Manokit
Alchemist with many recipes

Torian: ID 159683
Pirate Ghost Shark
Crafter with many recipes
Cook with Halloween Recipes

Smes: ID 158625
Leviathan Velociraptor
Tailor with many costume recipes

Aekie: ID 130830
Galaxy Gingerbread wickerbeast
Mainly just an explorer
Alchemist with amethystine recipe 1 and breeding potion recipes

Sklizen: ID 135270
Chibi Cozy Gryphon
Mainly just an explorer

Warrior Items:

W6MRipo.png

KItsune Spirit
Headdress 131%
Whip 130%
robes 130%
staff 139%

Equipment of note in general
vali's hammer
Trained Falcon 150%
Tanned Tunic 140%
Superior Light Trinket
Ruby Ring 148%
Ralph
Saryumane the protector
Galaxy Phoenix 138%
Opal Ring 147%
Midnight Magic Necklace
Maul 137%
Mace of Infinite Light
lightning Serpent Scalemail 146%
Lightning Form Amulet
Horse Blade 141%
Glaive of endless light
Gold Bardiche
Frost Serpent Scalemail 149%
Electric Eel 150%
Incredibly Deadly Serpent 150%
Elaborate Plate Helm 143%
Dragon Blade 149%
Destruction Amulet 146%
Desolated Amulet
Deadly Rays Meteor Hammer 140%
Cross Bones Dagger x2

I've also got lots of rare materials
40k+ chocolate candy corn.
500+ warrior Elixirs.
185 feast Faeries

I have at least one of most event equipment from any past event and many duplicates of quite a few of them. lots of allures flames lots of The blood books and silver daggers from this event.

vQ59y04.png

Adorned alicorn 150%[2]: 5kFD/Gems
Weapon crystal light, weapon crystal concentrated rainbow

Hyperbole Lance-C-Bones Drake_Valos MariahKat Crunchypuff msjanny
Thought you all might be most interested in first dibs. So here you go.
37y2b2f.gifFor all things warrior related Check out Dueling Club!37y2b2f.gif

6 Nov 2019, 9:20 pm
noiro18

oh gosh, I'm just about to go to sleep!

first of all, I'm sad to see you leaving furvilla! you were a real cornerstone of the warrior career and I wish you all the best on flight rising. I'm not too active tgere, but I can offer about 1.5k in gems and treasure, and I have a few first generation gened dragons in my lair if you're interested in that kind of thing. I've got a bunch of festival skins/accents, apparel, and familiars from 2016-2019. I can also offer art if you're into that.
UKsyafQ.png
6 Nov 2019, 9:23 pm
How much FC/FD could I get for 21 gems?
》Rhen ● 21 ● otherkin《
》icon is my fursona and was done by HenrikseBuilder
》ping me to get my attention!
》buy from my stall! I'm broke.
pansexual_by_hoof_and_paw_studios-dcm5kj agender_by_hoof_and_paw_studios-dcm5klo.
they_them_by_hoof_and_paw_studios-dcmb0g
6 Nov 2019, 9:28 pm
anne216
You might be interested in this
Loading 99% complete...
6 Nov 2019, 9:28 pm
Hyperbole I'll have to think on the dragons. I'm interested but still unsure of the value on such things over there. I'm still down to do straight currency exchange 1:1 for gems / FD and treasure / FC

Rhenarra I could do 21 FD or 25,200 FC
6 Nov 2019, 9:30 pm
I'm really interested in your magic Fancy Waiter Manokit plush. I have 58 gems right now, but I'll be getting more from a few sales hopefully soon. I also have an unbred gen 1 female Nocturne and an unbred female faceted eyes Skydancer, as well as some festival apparel, vistas, and a vial of scattersight.
6 Nov 2019, 9:32 pm
noiro18
no problem! I'm less interested in straight currency exchange and more in the equipment that you have. your amethystine buckler and qurious blade interest me the most, and of course I'd love to own mosaic even without his gear included (I believe I have the equipment to build him back up, actually). let me know what kind of value you'd put on those two items?
UKsyafQ.png
6 Nov 2019, 9:33 pm (Edited 6 Nov 2019, 9:33 pm)
I'm interested by trading for your FD, I've currently got a buuuunch of iron treasures and gilded treasures. I'm putting them up for sale for gems right now but if you want to trade directly for them:

I have 33 iron treasures and 14 gilded ones, I'm selling the iron ones for 11 gems each and gilded for 35 (less than current auction house price). If you don't want them, I guess I'll just wait until they sell and I can trade for currency :P
6 Nov 2019, 9:33 pm
I'm really interested in your magic Fancy Waiter Manokit plush. I have 58 gems right now, but I'll be getting more from a few sales hopefully soon. I also have an unbred gen 1 female Nocturne and an unbred female faceted eyes Skydancer, as well as some festival apparel, vistas, and a vial of scattersight.

Looking at stall prices I could do 200k treasure or 200 gems for the magic waiter plush. I can take a look at your dragons if you provide me a link to your FR but I'm more interested in currencies currently.
6 Nov 2019, 9:37 pm
I'm interested by trading for your FD, I've currently got a buuuunch of iron treasures and gilded treasures. I'm putting them up for sale for gems right now but if you want to trade directly for them:

I have 33 iron treasures and 14 gilded ones, I'm selling the iron ones for 11 gems each and gilded for 35 (less than current auction house price). If you don't want them, I guess I'll just wait until they sell and I can trade for currency :P

I'm fine with trading for the chests themselves at those prices. If you send me a trade on FR I'll send over the FD in a currency transfer.
6 Nov 2019, 9:38 pm
noiro18 Here is my lair, all of my unnamed dragons are available, though I might trade a few of my unnamed ones with a few exceptions exceptions.
6 Nov 2019, 9:39 pm
Oh man, I haven't seen you around much since I just came back a little while ago from a hiatus but I recognize your active villager any day. I hope you have fun on Flight Rising! I, actually don't think I have anything you might be interested in but you can look around my dragons in the Popsicle Stand tab for dragons to keep or in my projects and pairs tab for dragons I can breed for you since my pairs are located there.

I can also offer to train your dragons in the coliseum, and a LOT of fest items from this year and the last.

If any items strike your fancy from festivals just ask me and I'll DM you images of all my items/familiars/battle items/anything that strikes your fancy. It's very sad to see you leave Furvilla but at least I can see you around Flight Rising where I'm more active anyhow!

Quick links to my

Dragons for sale

Dragons to breed

I'm actually going to sleep but tomorrow if you still have currency I can exchange some of that too!
nkOnSpH.png c")_/) 0qGA1vg.png
6 Nov 2019, 9:40 pm
noiro18
oh, I also forgot to mention, I have two level 25 fully statted dragons and several Eliminate battle stones as well.
UKsyafQ.png
6 Nov 2019, 9:42 pm
howdy! sorry to see you go! here is my dragon lair: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/461908 . the ones that are not available are the ones with familiars, my pearl catchers, all my Imperial minus drone, my two in hibernation, and sea, flame + fever, Berrik, and silver, take a look! I also have 78937 treasure and 58 gems. would any of those things (or a combo of dragons) be worth a villager?
6 Nov 2019, 9:44 pm
My bad, I had 53 iron treasures and 14 gilded treasures (I have no idea how I missed 20 of them). I'm sending over a trade with all of them, that would be 1073 FD if you still want to trade. If not, just tell me and I'll remove the 20 extra!
6 Nov 2019, 9:48 pm
Can I have the FD? I'm sending the gems over now.
》Rhen ● 21 ● otherkin《
》icon is my fursona and was done by HenrikseBuilder
》ping me to get my attention!
》buy from my stall! I'm broke.
pansexual_by_hoof_and_paw_studios-dcm5kj agender_by_hoof_and_paw_studios-dcm5klo.
they_them_by_hoof_and_paw_studios-dcmb0g
Oh F I'm sad to hear you are leaving. D: FV won't be the same without you kicking everyone's butt xD

I do not play FR much so I wouldn't be able to offer really, but good luck selling ;w;
15047587_ZRZyqHDQLVBGgdO.gif
TH | DA | FA

eab4ca5df87fcec71bea47986a33de19.jpeg
Roc said:
Oh man, I haven't seen you around much since I just came back a little while ago from a hiatus but I recognize your active villager any day. I hope you have fun on Flight Rising! I, actually don't think I have anything you might be interested in but you can look around my dragons in the Popsicle Stand tab for dragons to keep or in my projects and pairs tab for dragons I can breed for you since my pairs are located there.

I can also offer to train your dragons in the coliseum, and a LOT of fest items from this year and the last.

If any items strike your fancy from festivals just ask me and I'll DM you images of all my items/familiars/battle items/anything that strikes your fancy. It's very sad to see you leave Furvilla but at least I can see you around Flight Rising where I'm more active anyhow!

Quick links to my

Dragons for sale

Dragons to breed

I'm actually going to sleep but tomorrow if you still have currency I can exchange some of that too!

I'll take some time to look through and see if there's anything I fancy that I'd be interested in getting. Since I'm still so new there I'm not sure on what I'm looking for. I'll have to decline on the training. I'm actually looking forward to finding my way through the coloseum there 8P
6 Nov 2019, 9:49 pm
Man, I'd love a lot of that stuff to help outfit some more warriors, but I haven't really got any FR stuff, just FV stuff and currency. Other people could probably use it more 'n me anyway though. Heh.
6 Nov 2019, 9:50 pm
Can I have the FD? I'm sending the gems over now.

Sure thing I'll send over the FD as soon as I get the gems.
6 Nov 2019, 9:51 pm (Edited 6 Nov 2019, 9:51 pm)
That's totally valid xD I always offer though since it's kind of a pain, just like getting to level 20 here.

But on another note. Please please PLEASE do not be afraid to DM me or send a carrier pigeon or some manner of communication if you need any advice on anything FR. I've been trapped in dragon hell for 3+ years and I know a a few things, especially when it comes to pricing if you need help.
nkOnSpH.png c")_/) 0qGA1vg.png
6 Nov 2019, 9:51 pm
MariahKat Drake_Valos I'd also sell things for furvilla currency if you're interested. They change over fairly well from what I understand.
6 Nov 2019, 9:52 pm
Aw, Noiro... sad to see you go.
I am leaving as well, kinda sad we are all leaving tho
Hope you have fun with your dragons, and thank you for being so nice and a great help for everyone =D
10109554_NUqUnW8wqaVBSG2.png?1540036870
SfCU3W3.pngCarrot / She/Them / 25SfCU3W3.png
ZKbstnf.png

6 Nov 2019, 9:56 pm
Aw, Noiro... sad to see you go.
I am leaving as well, kinda sad we are all leaving tho
Hope you have fun with your dragons, and thank you for being so nice and a great help for everyone =D

Always sad to leave. Thanks for the kind words and good luck and happy ventures wherever you go!
6 Nov 2019, 9:57 pm
Thank you very much for the trade. I might not be socially active much on FV but it was always nice to get beaten up in the tourney by you :P Wish you luck in the future!