The Night Carnivale

11 Nov 2019, 9:33 pm
The candles go out, the stands close up, and the Carnivale workers begin to disperse. Montresor and Fortunado stand side by side, directing the clean-up.

“Thanks so much for coming,” Fortunado chirps cheerily. “We’ll see you again tomorrow night!”

The Carnivale has closed for tonight.
Not to be dramatic, but I’d die for Poe
12 Nov 2019, 6:21 pm
Leif Pozemi20 PrayingMantis TigTigrou GraffitiThedoggo

And we’re open for tonight! So, so sorry for the late opening- I was spending extra time on adopts and time ran away with me. Enjoy the festivities!
12 Nov 2019, 6:22 pm
Lol, I hate to be quick, but i will take the little lamp ghost! XD I love this, so much
Yato_gif.gif
12 Nov 2019, 6:41 pm
GraffitiThedoggo

I’m glad you love it!! I’ll send the little child right over <3
12 Nov 2019, 6:53 pm
Can I get added to the pinglist please and grab a Pumpkin Candy Pail?

Please let me know about all insect/arachnid adoptables <3

sig.gif
12 Nov 2019, 6:55 pm
shortyginger

Sure thing!
12 Nov 2019, 6:57 pm
Thank you!

Please let me know about all insect/arachnid adoptables <3

sig.gif
12 Nov 2019, 6:58 pm
Can i adopt ink cat please?
12 Nov 2019, 7:28 pm
Asp

Sure thing!
12 Nov 2019, 8:45 pm
Only a short amount of time left until the Carnivale closes for the night...
12 Nov 2019, 9:23 pm
The candles go out, the stands close up, and the Carnivale workers begin to disperse. Montresor and Fortunado stand side by side, directing the clean-up.

“Thanks so much for coming,” Fortunado chirps cheerily. “We’ll see you again tomorrow night!”

The Carnivale has closed for tonight.

Since our flower-snake friend has been unadopted for three consecutive nights, he will no longer be available to adopt, and instead will find a forever home with Keyamara (and me, because I grew attached to the little boi)
22 Nov 2019, 6:47 pm
Y'ALL I'M SO SORRY THAT I'M NEVER ON!!!
I run the Art Gate, and I haven't got any contestants so I pretty much have no point of being here
CLOUDTCLAN WILL CONQUER
29 Nov 2019, 10:13 am (Edited 29 Nov 2019, 10:13 am)
FerrickDahakoan
nuggetseb
Pozemi20

I haven’t been active as much on FV lately, with school and life and all that. I’m probably never going to be as avid of a player again, so the Carnivale will fall in the hands of Wyv to run. I likely might stop playing FV completely, and migrate over to what I play more often, Flight Rising.

But you guys bought raffle tickets, and the raffle ran WAY over. That’s not fair to you guys! So each of you will be getting a free stone, of your choosing! First come, first serve <3
Ocean Dreams Soup Stone (x2)
Ocean Dreams Crocodile Stone (x1)
Strange Magic Canine Stone (x1)
Strange Magic Velociraptor Stone (x1)
29 Nov 2019, 4:30 pm
Thank you for the update and I hope you have fun with whatever you decide to do Featheredartist !

I’d love the strange magic velociraptor stone please :0
29 Nov 2019, 4:47 pm
nuggetseb

Sending it right over!
2 Mar 2020, 10:26 pm
People here aren't on anymore, but I was the co-owner of the carnivale. Feth cut off from me, and I'd rather not explain what she said- let's just say, I cried for about five hours. She was the closest friend I've ever had, and she just up and left without telling me why or how I could help. It stung. No, I do not forgive her, and I don't intend on forgiving her anytime soon, but that was her own decision. I ask of all of you NOT to post on this thread or DM Feth. If you need me, please DM me.

um yes
CLOUDTCLAN WILL CONQUER