[LF] Chibi Striped Hyena Paintie

12 Nov 2019, 6:49 am (Edited 14 Nov 2019, 3:07 am)
So, I'm looking for a paintie of my fursona on the chibi striped hyena lines
(the one in here)
there is a ref, so it wouldn't be from description only

Edits needed:
- T-shirt (you know these shirts that say "Heavy Metal" on them but with a unicorn and rainbow? that)

Here's his toyhouse:
https://toyhou.se/5195904.jimmy#17362999

Here is the base-design, if a better ref is needed, with additional info:
made on wolf lines bc there aren't enough hyenas
- there are spots on all legs and the tail, too (the maker didn't have any spots for the legs - except the front left - and the tail for some reason)
- like a striped hyena, he has a back crest over all of his back (as with the spots, the maker didn't have a back crest going over the whole back)
- his red hair on his head is just very messy and punky, it's also dyed, not natural (just adding if that makes any difference or so)
- on his left hind leg / butt he has a skull marking (in the light grey color that's on the head / neck)

What I can offer:
- spooky tickets (I have around 100)
- mini pets
- plushies / stickers
- other items (like DMM pies; but basically anything)
- FC
- Plush Rocks
- this villager
- or this villager

13 Nov 2019, 10:26 am
up c:
13 Nov 2019, 10:32 am
tenlittlesoldierboys

Hello! I am open for commissions on painties, and I can do this one for you if you like.

I normally take FD or $, but you have some MiniPets I'm interested in. Check out my Paintie Shop in my signature and let me know if you are interested. ;)
14 Nov 2019, 3:09 am
MalGV said:
tenlittlesoldierboys

Hello! I am open for commissions on painties, and I can do this one for you if you like.

I normally take FD or $, but you have some MiniPets I'm interested in. Check out my Paintie Shop in my signature and let me know if you are interested. ;)

Sorry for replying so late; but I got my chance to get a Chibi Striped Hyena sticker for him and had that applied to him first
So my request is changing a little - it wouldn't be on the Cartoon lines anymore, but instead on the Chibi lines (this one in here, not the normal one)
Would you still be up for doing it? c: If yes, what are you looking for in return?
14 Nov 2019, 3:27 am

Cool sona, Do you happen to have any raven feathers~?
yfr5mowo
deviantART♦️ToyHou.se
✨ Crow/Wendigo || He/Him ✨
wy4322a
14 Nov 2019, 4:13 am

I do, yes c: I have 274
14 Nov 2019, 5:45 am

I do, yes c: I have 274
yfr5mowo
deviantART♦️ToyHou.se
✨ Crow/Wendigo || He/Him ✨
wy4322a
14 Nov 2019, 6:01 pm
tenlittlesoldierboys

That's ok, I understand, and yes I can do the Chibi instead, no problem. :)

I can do the edits for one of your Wild Rodendrakes (I don't care which gender).

Also added you to my Paintie Shop quota. ;)