New

17 Nov 2019, 7:14 am
Hello everyone!

I'm new! I actually found out about this site exploring youtube! Lol

17 Nov 2019, 7:22 am
Souxie Hey there, welcome to FV! <3 If you need help or have questions feel free to read through the knowledge base, but if there is something at the top of your head or just want to ask anyways I'm here for you! Are you just into virtual pet sites, a furry, or both out of curiosity?
Checklist
✦ lvl up warrior
✦ participate in the feast
✦ stop collecting minipets
✦ only collect specific items i actually like
✦ sell explore items in stall or invoinvo
Current Stats
✦ FC 3m+
✦ FD 1427
✦ Inventory 498
✦ Storage 650
✦ Villagers 19
17 Nov 2019, 7:26 am
Blaire said:
Souxie Hey there, welcome to FV! <3 If you need help or have questions feel free to read through the knowledge base, but if there is something at the top of your head or just want to ask anyways I'm here for you! Are you just into virtual pet sites, a furry, or both out of curiosity?

Hiya! I actually just enjoy playing on virtual pet sites and I love animals and this one seemed like it would be fun! Thanks for the info! I'll start checking that out so I can get an idea of what to do....cuz currently I feel lost now lol
17 Nov 2019, 7:32 am
Souxie Yup, there's a lot of reading, but don't feel so overwhelmed! The reason why is because there's a lot to do on the site, so if reading really isn't your cup of tea you can just try things out and learn as you go. There's plenty of users that would be happy to answer your questions and help. You should try joining the discord as well if you're into live chatting with the community.

Good luck!
Checklist
✦ lvl up warrior
✦ participate in the feast
✦ stop collecting minipets
✦ only collect specific items i actually like
✦ sell explore items in stall or invoinvo
Current Stats
✦ FC 3m+
✦ FD 1427
✦ Inventory 498
✦ Storage 650