am i pricing my art right?

6 Dec 2019, 10:28 am
jfhfgh im a bit insecure after being told, uh, that i mainly only use mspaint my art should be pretty cheap (around $1) and although i have ibispaint on my phone, it's a bit difficult to draw there. i decided to keep my stuff relatively cheap, around 50 cents/somewhere close to the equivalent of that in ingame/online currency

here are some examples im pretty proud of
i WILL go hogwild.
oFkK8r.gifijrA3.gif

6 Dec 2019, 11:14 am
an art program shouldnt determine your art prices, its how you use it. your art is really cute and i like your style, but i think it would be good to study anatomy a little more to get proportions and shapes right, usually people look at real pictures of animals on google to learn how to draw them. i also like to use this site to help with head shapes since i still have trouble with that!

at your current art level, i think the cheapest you should charge for something like the last example is like, 300 fd. it might not seem like much right now, but when you practice and get more skilled you can definitely charge more!

and i really hope im not coming off as rude or lowballing you (im super duper sorry if i am!), but its really important to have good anatomy and linework when selling art, especially if you want to raise your prices. but i wish you good luck in selling your art!
rxdcc3b
y5a4auy9tbqq3ztyystovd7
tnmyerq
feel free to ping me for horse or werewolf adopts!
6 Dec 2019, 11:19 am
atilla NO DUDE DW i def need to work on anatomy more, i always ask my sister for help since im horrible with that. also im gonna bookmark that site, its gonna be super helpful!! and thank you soso much ahfdsn
i WILL go hogwild.
oFkK8r.gifijrA3.gif
6 Dec 2019, 11:36 am
oh im so glad i didnt seem rude! and youre not horrible!! you just need a little more practice (so do i tbh) but i can tell your art is going to be really awesome looking once you get that down :3

its ok to trace real life pictures or pictures from movies (not other peoples art) to learn as long as you dont post them or try to make money off of them! thats how a lot of people learn. i started drawing when i was like 10 by tracing lion king screenshots lol
rxdcc3b
y5a4auy9tbqq3ztyystovd7
tnmyerq
feel free to ping me for horse or werewolf adopts!
11 Dec 2019, 9:07 am
your lines look a little shaky >.< do you draw with a mouse? im sure people would prefer clean art but ur art is cute!!
icon by lunarlicorice !!!
11 Dec 2019, 9:13 am
cozzzy_glow no i draw with a touchpad. but you're right, people do prefer clean line art.
i WILL go hogwild.
oFkK8r.gifijrA3.gif
11 Dec 2019, 9:16 am
Can you put some as [img](The image URL)[/img]? The site is blocked on my chromebook, As an ameture myself, I'm sure you're better than me!
11 Dec 2019, 9:29 am
RiptideWyvern of course! ill do it in a pm
i WILL go hogwild.
oFkK8r.gifijrA3.gif