hey!!

14 Jan 2020, 7:41 am
hi gamers! im rayghoul and im new here!! im still trying to figure out how this site works lmao
im 16 yo (this year @ 3rd december i'll be 17 wahooo) gamer from poland so dont be rude if i make any grammar and other mistakes thank u
drawing is one of my main hobbies!!! i love playing games
feel free to ask me questions if u want to know anything about me! i hope that ill make friends here

14 Jan 2020, 7:44 am
Hello there rayghoul ~! Welcome to Furvilla~! For some quick and easy starting tips, I'm going to poke at Rotsuoy's and Christovski's helpful guide~! Anything it doesn't touch on though that you're confused about, you can give a poke to the help needed forum subsection where lots of helpful users will assist you, or you can give one of us helpers a poke! You can tell who we are by our green usernames~ We're not staff, but we can help you out with learning the website and its mechanics~

Also, to get someones attention like I got yours, simply type @ and then the users name or ID number. Users id numbers can be found on their profile. For example, to get my attention back here, it'd be @Lance-C-Bones or @2969~! Hope you enjoy your time here~!
My green name means I'm a helper! What's a helper? Someone that wishes to help others out with knowledge about Furvilla! My favorite subject and where I have the most knowledge is with the warrior career! We are not staff members. If you need help with something, whether it be a bug or something greater, file a report or contact a moderator/admin
14 Jan 2020, 8:05 am
hi gamers! im rayghoul and im new here!! im still trying to figure out how this site works lmao
im 16 yo (this year @ 3rd december i'll be 17 wahooo) gamer from poland so dont be rude if i make any grammar and other mistakes thank u
drawing is one of my main hobbies!!! i love playing games
feel free to ask me questions if u want to know anything about me! i hope that ill make friends here

Heyyy! I’m Ambrosia-Saffron, but you can call me Ambrosia or Amber, too.
I also love to draw, but I’m not the best. Also, I enjoy listening and singing music, writing, Pokèmon, chocolate milk, and of course, gaming. Welcome to Furvilla! I joined near the end of 2018, I think. I’m also on ChickenSmoothie, Deviantart, and Toyhou.se under the same username. Most everyone is pretty chill and sweet here, and I think I only met one bad egg. So the community is super strong. I hope you enjoy Furvilla, and my messages are always open! :D
14 Jan 2020, 8:13 am
Lance-C-Bones thank u so much for explaining that stuff and linking that guide!!

Ambrosia-Saffron i just checked ur th and i love ur characters and arts?? theyre so cool! im also on th (also using the same username which im using here) n i have twitter (its rayghoui bc rayghoul was taken lolol)
choccy milk is the best honestly !! i also like listening to music (mostly emo bands like my chemical romance or polish rap?? like one of my fave polish rap authors is taco hemingway bc his music is giving me really cool vibes)
haha i used to be active on chicken smoothie but now im making a long break 4 myself and i gave away half of pets which i had here lol
oo and its cool to know that people here are good honestly thank u for telling me this
14 Jan 2020, 8:18 am
rayghoul

No problem at all! You're welcome~ I'm more than happy to help out whenever I can, so never worry about giving me a poke if you need something~
My green name means I'm a helper! What's a helper? Someone that wishes to help others out with knowledge about Furvilla! My favorite subject and where I have the most knowledge is with the warrior career! We are not staff members. If you need help with something, whether it be a bug or something greater, file a report or contact a moderator/admin
14 Jan 2020, 9:36 am
gamer on furry website? interesting...anywho...Welcome!
14 Jan 2020, 9:45 am
gamer on furry website? interesting...anywho...Welcome!

mean lmao i just like to call me n my friends or any people gamer idk why honestly
14 Jan 2020, 9:51 am
[quote=rayghoul ]

gamers are gamers, not everyone is a gamer..
14 Jan 2020, 10:05 am
[quote=rayghoul ]

gamers are gamers, not everyone is a gamer..

honestly i feel like youre trying to be rude here but ?? gamer is "a person who plays video games or participates in role-playing games." so i think that a huge precent of ppl here can be considered as gamers? but you wont change me by saying that not everyone is a gamer ill still call people gamers bc i like it?? lol
14 Jan 2020, 10:21 am
Hey! Welcome! n.n
It'd be cool to see some drawing examples from you. Also, furvilla is a good place to put that hobby to use to make some fc or fd if feel you need more of!

And games? What sort of games do you enjoy playing?
14 Jan 2020, 10:28 am (Edited 14 Jan 2020, 10:29 am)
Hey! Welcome! n.n
It'd be cool to see some drawing examples from you. Also, furvilla is a good place to put that hobby to use to make some fc or fd if feel you need more of!

And games? What sort of games do you enjoy playing?

!! here u can see my most recent arts!! !!
and its good to know ab it! we'll see if i'll make an art shop thread haha thank u

i like rpgs! i really loved witcher 3 the wild hunt, it got me n my feelings ,,, i also like games like detroit become human ?? games where choices are affecting characters are the best!! currently im playing need for speed heat haha i dont like racing games but my sister bought it recently so why not
14 Jan 2020, 10:58 am
Love the quality! You should def set up shop if you're ready to do so!

Ah, heard of Witcher 3, not my cup of tea. I did try to watch the show. xD I also have seen Detroit Become Human playthroughs and it's a pretty solid game, enjoyed the story, more variable in endings compared to the Telltale game still looking forward to Wolf Among Us 2!!!. Have you tried the Telltale games, or Life is Strange games?
14 Jan 2020, 11:08 am
Love the quality! You should def set up shop if you're ready to do so!

Ah, heard of Witcher 3, not my cup of tea. I did try to watch the show. xD I also have seen Detroit Become Human playthroughs and it's a pretty solid game, enjoyed the story, more variable in endings compared to the Telltale game still looking forward to Wolf Among Us 2!!!. Have you tried the Telltale games, or Life is Strange games?

aaa thank u!!
honestly im not sure if i will or not watch netflix witcher bc i dislike actors?? i mean i love how they look in game and thats how i imagine them and i cant see them looking different,,,
no,i havent tried any of these u mentioned,,,
14 Jan 2020, 5:11 pm
Lance-C-Bones thank u so much for explaining that stuff and linking that guide!!

Ambrosia-Saffron i just checked ur th and i love ur characters and arts?? theyre so cool! im also on th (also using the same username which im using here) n i have twitter (its rayghoui bc rayghoul was taken lolol)
choccy milk is the best honestly !! i also like listening to music (mostly emo bands like my chemical romance or polish rap?? like one of my fave polish rap authors is taco hemingway bc his music is giving me really cool vibes)
haha i used to be active on chicken smoothie but now im making a long break 4 myself and i gave away half of pets which i had here lol
oo and its cool to know that people here are good honestly thank u for telling me this

I'm happy to be of service! Yeah, most of the art isn't mine, though. And your art is phenomenal! I was just listening to Imagine Dragons and TOP. My favourite genre of music is opera. I decided just to sub because there's too many characters to hit the star button on. X'D
Chocolate milk is the best, and I am an unofficially official taste tester of all of the kinds.
14 Jan 2020, 5:24 pm
Welcome to the site! :D I too am a gamer! Though my gaming channel has been basically retired until I restart a new one. >>'
But I'll get to that eventually :D
What type of games do you like to play?
25111672_JxvNRIXBUzrBGdP.png
14 Jan 2020, 5:30 pm
Ambrosia-Saffron theres on th option which allows u to see only ur arts so!! i like ur arts,,,
oh yeah twenty one pilots,,,, i love em .. but theyre not my fave band?? i rly like imagine dragons too aaa im not huge fan of opera bc im not listening to it at all haha
and thank u sm AA ,,, ill make sure that your last drink is choccy milk(joke)

sciencesparrow oo nice!! i think that i mentioned before types of games which i like to play but i like to play rpg games like witcher wild hunt or other games where choices are affecting story like detroit become human,, currently im trying to play bendy and the ink machine but im a babey and i just cant finish it
hen im bored or something i usually play world of warcraft
14 Jan 2020, 6:13 pm
rayghoul

That's really cool :D I've been thinking of getting Detroit Become Human.
I love Bendy and the Ink Machine, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't nearly break a keyboard from falling back and accidentally throwing it. XD
I like Skyrim mostly right now, I could never get into Morrowwind because something about it causes migraines for me. But I mostly play rpgs too.
I can't play morpgs like Warcraft because satellite internet, but maybe someday I will XD
25111672_JxvNRIXBUzrBGdP.png
14 Jan 2020, 6:19 pm (Edited 14 Jan 2020, 6:21 pm)
Hey I'm Frostuma, but call me Frost. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧ I love games as well. But I'm working on Fallout 3&4 , and Skyrim.
I like Sleep. I may make art. I am a dum dum.
14 Jan 2020, 6:24 pm
Hi! Welcome to Furvilla!
Lila! / 23 / Female / MST (Furvilla time -1)
14 Jan 2020, 6:25 pm
Welcome, welcome! The community here is super friendly, so I'm sure you'll make a bunch of friends if that's something you're into.

I'm a bit of a gamer, but I mostly play rpgs like Pokemon or Fire Emblem. I also enjoy emo music, though my fave genre is metal. I'd love to hear any cool music recommendations if you have any!
43a45bf5c5c8d98e10e6d2de3129c63342a31d89
14 Jan 2020, 6:31 pm (Edited 14 Jan 2020, 6:31 pm)
Welcome to Furvilla. I'm Arthrax(please don't call me Anthrax, the name is derived from the ancient centipede Arthropluera). As Pozemi20 said, this community is very friendly. In fact it is the friendliest community related to a game I have seen so far. I love strategy, contemplating existence, roleplay, and creating things(I mean anything, be it music, pottery, visual art, or writing)
isolation is fun, if you ever need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to pm, because I definitely need someone to talk to ;w;
14 Jan 2020, 8:53 pm
Ambrosia-Saffron theres on th option which allows u to see only ur arts so!! i like ur arts,,,
oh yeah twenty one pilots,,,, i love em .. but theyre not my fave band?? i rly like imagine dragons too aaa im not huge fan of opera bc im not listening to it at all haha
and thank u sm AA ,,, ill make sure that your last drink is choccy milk(joke)

sciencesparrow oo nice!! i think that i mentioned before types of games which i like to play but i like to play rpg games like witcher wild hunt or other games where choices are affecting story like detroit become human,, currently im trying to play bendy and the ink machine but im a babey and i just cant finish it
hen im bored or something i usually play world of warcraft
15 Jan 2020, 3:15 am
sciencesparrow detroit become human is definitely worth getting!!
and geez BATIM is first horror game which im too afraid to play (maybe thats bc of that first person perspective,,,)
i never was into skyrim bc my sister is the one whos usually buying games??

Pozemi20 ooh nice!! unfortunately i cant afford any pokemon games haha
make sure that ur doors are closed he he

AND ??? thanks to everyone for welcoming me so nice??amd for these anonymous gifts?? yall are too nice
16 Jan 2020, 2:20 pm (Edited 16 Jan 2020, 2:35 pm)
Love the Evil Morty profile picture. Welcome to furvilla. As for myself I love to play games and roleplay. Currently playing a ps4 game called Spirit of the north, beautiful game so far, the art work, the music, nice to relax and explore everything there is to see before moving the story along.

I also like to watch Anime.
rayghoul
pet_22826470_shop_3.png <- please click -> pet_22841227_shop_3.png
dwTP4Bj.png
16 Jan 2020, 3:48 pm
Love the Evil Morty profile picture. Welcome to furvilla. As for myself I love to play games and roleplay. Currently playing a ps4 game called Spirit of the north, beautiful game so far, the art work, the music, nice to relax and explore everything there is to see before moving the story along.

I also like to watch Anime.
rayghoul

evil morty is one of my fave characters from Rick and Morty??????
OOOO I'll try to check it out !! It sounds interesting ngl
I'm not really into anime but currently I'm reading manga called angels of death bc game was really good and idk if I should watch anime aa (honestly I was bullied at school for watching anime but I changed school so NSKSKSK)