How do you Bump/Upvote a forums?

13 Feb 2020, 5:09 pm
Yeah I would like to know as I see people say Bump. I don't know what that does, or means. If someone could explain that would be great.
Heyo I'm Frost. Pm me if you need to talk to someone. I run the oc rp. Join if you want.

13 Feb 2020, 5:12 pm (Edited 13 Feb 2020, 5:12 pm)
Frostuma
Bumping means that you put the thread back into where people see them on the right, so you advertise basicaly
Hey! Call me hawk, I don’t bite, you can talk it me anytime! ( I like to think I’m friendly) make sure to ping me if you need me!
14 Feb 2020, 11:34 am
Ah thank you.
Heyo I'm Frost. Pm me if you need to talk to someone. I run the oc rp. Join if you want.
14 Feb 2020, 2:09 pm
Frostuma
Np! If ya ever need more help just ask!
Hey! Call me hawk, I don’t bite, you can talk it me anytime! ( I like to think I’m friendly) make sure to ping me if you need me!
14 Feb 2020, 2:35 pm
Frostuma

I just want to add on that while what Hawk said is correct, there are some rules around bumping a thread as well. You're only allowed to bump a thread once per day, or if a sales thread as fallen off of the front page in the sales section. Just don't want you bumping something to often and then getting into trouble for it!
My green name means I'm a helper! What's a helper? Someone that wishes to help others out with knowledge about Furvilla! My favorite subject and where I have the most knowledge is with the warrior career! We are not staff members. If you need help with something, whether it be a bug or something greater, file a report or contact a moderator/admin
14 Feb 2020, 3:26 pm
Lance-C-Bones ok thank you for telling me.