Davin's Art Cabin (Closed)

25 Apr 2020, 6:27 am
Davin Hey there! Was curious if items counted under the FC slot / included bribes or just pure? I may switch some FR currency over if it’s the latter.

Y'know. I should actually added a Item/Bribe slot. :'0
I unfortunately left FR a while ago, so that option's gone :(
y8dsyh2r
yar8by34

Aiva | 18 | Her/She | HS Graduate | ISFP
DeviantArt | Art Shop
25 Apr 2020, 5:31 pm
Davin Miscommunicated, whoops! I meant I might need to transfer the currency over here if you’re after pure! But yeah, do let me know if you have an item/bribe slot! I’ve got some stuff in my stall I’m definitely willing to part with.
25 Apr 2020, 5:56 pm
Davin Miscommunicated, whoops! I meant I might need to transfer the currency over here if you’re after pure! But yeah, do let me know if you have an item/bribe slot! I’ve got some stuff in my stall I’m definitely willing to part with.

Haha! I actually added it after I replied to you! I'm definitely eyeballing at a few items
y8dsyh2r
yar8by34

DeviantArt | Art Shop
25 Apr 2020, 6:27 pm
Davin said:

Haha! I actually added it after I replied to you! I'm definitely eyeballing at a few items

Ooh sounds good! What were you thinking? I have a couple ideas on art so I’ll slide over whatever works best for that price range.
25 Apr 2020, 6:53 pm (Edited 25 Apr 2020, 6:53 pm)
Davin said:

Ooh sounds good! What were you thinking? I have a couple ideas on art so I’ll slide over whatever works best for that price range.

I'm mainly interested in the retired minipets actually! More specifically, the English pointers, cloud dragon, cloud koi, and the cloud wolf. Tho I'm not sure about the sr english pointer and maybe the dragon because oh gosh those prices :'0
y8dsyh2r
yar8by34

DeviantArt | Art Shop
25 Apr 2020, 6:58 pm
Davin I price ran those recently and got about... 5.55KFD? Yeah that’s quite a lot (I feel like Furvilla retired minis are always either worth pennies or limbs) but I’d be down to do closer go 5KFD flat if you’re alright with that. There’s definitely a number of things I’d be interested in and I don’t mind a long wait time if you don’t feel swamped with a bunch of things and ideas.
25 Apr 2020, 7:04 pm
Davin I price ran those recently and got about... 5.55KFD? Yeah that’s quite a lot (I feel like Furvilla retired minis are always either worth pennies or limbs) but I’d be down to do closer go 5KFD flat if you’re alright with that. There’s definitely a number of things I’d be interested in and I don’t mind a long wait time if you don’t feel swamped with a bunch of things and ideas.

That's absolutely fine! I'd say 2 things at a time tho :'0
y8dsyh2r
yar8by34

DeviantArt | Art Shop
25 Apr 2020, 7:16 pm
Davin Alrighty! So for clarification the trade with all those pets, and I slide you two ideas at a time? Wanna make sure!
25 Apr 2020, 7:17 pm
Davin Alrighty! So for clarification the trade with all those pets, and I slide you two ideas at a time? Wanna make sure!

Yep!
y8dsyh2r
yar8by34

DeviantArt | Art Shop
25 Apr 2020, 7:25 pm
Davin Oh btw were you interested in the Green Pointer too? I didn’t price run that one, my bad! I’ll do it closer to 150FD value opposed to 200FD value they’re at in stalls. Or I can chuck it in cause it was my mistake. Let me know!
25 Apr 2020, 7:42 pm
Davin Oh btw were you interested in the Green Pointer too? I didn’t price run that one, my bad! I’ll do it closer to 150FD value opposed to 200FD value they’re at in stalls. Or I can chuck it in cause it was my mistake. Let me know!
Yes I was actually! :'0
y8dsyh2r
yar8by34

DeviantArt | Art Shop
25 Apr 2020, 9:44 pm
Davin Alrighty no worries then! I think since the Deco is so ragingly expensive I’m down with just sliding that one over as a part of the set (esp cause it was my error whoopsie). I’ll get those to you in the morning!
25 Apr 2020, 9:49 pm
Davin Alrighty no worries then! I think since the Deco is so ragingly expensive I’m down with just sliding that one over as a part of the set (esp cause it was my error whoopsie). I’ll get those to you in the morning!

Alrighty! Fine with me!
y8dsyh2r
yar8by34

DeviantArt | Art Shop
26 Apr 2020, 11:46 am
RedlaSunShowers029 Oh yea, I won't accept the trade until I complete all of them, so message me what you want when you're ready ^^
y8dsyh2r
yar8by34

DeviantArt | Art Shop
12 Jul 2020, 10:11 am
TreeTurtles PastelShadows SunniMustBeHappi Morphie
Alright, I'm not exactly ready to open this up again, but I'm currently considering opening up Paypal commissions soon if you guys are interested :'0
Gotta need some of that money for college haha
y8dsyh2r
yar8by34

DeviantArt | Art Shop