Warriors rp

24 Feb 2020, 2:04 am
Welcome to Warriors roleplay, based off of the warrior cats book series. The roleplay takes place in the twoleg place and has three clans. The clans are Rainclan, Highclan, and Woodclan.
Rainclan cats are usually quiet with outsiders but interact quite well with others within the clan. Most of the Rainclan cats specialize in hunting and don't fight as well but of course, that is up to you. Their camp is in an alleyway beside a small apartment complex, close to the edge of the twoleg place.
Highclan cats are usually vocal and like to think of their clan as the greatest out of the three. They are very arrogant and can get on the other clan's nerves very easily. They specialize in fighting but don't hunt as well. They live underneath a twoleg den. The twoleg den is raised off the ground enough for the cats to squeeze through. They have dug out tunnels, each tunnel leading off to different dens.
Woodclan cats, like the Rainclan cats, are quiet and aren't as vocal. They specialize in speed, which helps them in hunting and escaping twolegs, dogs, and other creatures. They live in an abandoned farm, just outside of the twoleg place, besides the woods. Twolegs don't usually show up but dogs do and sometimes wildlife come from the woods. Woodclan doesn't enter the woods but they hunt around the barn.
For the rules:
Hate the character, not the roleplayer
do not use characters from the actual books, use your own
you can have more than one character, four at most
you can create other characters further in the roleplay
the roleplay will stay open

please arrange your character info like this:
name:
clan:
other:

here is my character:
Name: Whitestar
description: white fur with a light orange color on his left ear and the same orange color on the tip of his tail. His right eye is green while the other is blue.
clan: rainclan

24 Feb 2020, 2:23 am (Edited 24 Feb 2020, 2:25 am)
(can i be the deputy of rainclan? totally fine if not ^^)
ah yes a warriors rp

Name: Frostfang
Description: she is a pale gray she-cat (white muzzle, white paws) with black tufts on her ears and tail tip and a missing claw on her left paw. she has two green eyes. Frostfang is also unusually small so she has a disadvantage in battles but can run fast. her temper is also quite short and has little patience but she listens to others well and always helps out as much as she can.
clan: Rainclan

(i will use this character more often when theres more ppl that join highclan))
Name: Harestep
Description: his height is average but he's very arrogant and makes sure nobody gets around with messing with him. even though he's not clan deputy or leader he likes to act like one which annoys his clanmates alot. he doesnt have much friends due to his personality. he is a good looking tom with black fur and dark brown tabby stripes. he also has blue eyes.
he was named harestep since he's very fast at running and catches prey with ease. his disadvantage is that he cannot smell very well and hates water.
Clan: Highclan

26922057_xfaMdmgAeOpkga6.png

signature drawn by TrickzMix icon made by Surgeon
24 Feb 2020, 8:54 am
(yes and welcome to the clans :3)
25 Feb 2020, 12:40 am
Frostfang arched her back in the beginnings of a stretch. it was daytime- soft dew glistened on the treetops of the branches on trees, and birds could be heard chattering noisily overhead. pale light filtered through the warrior's den, the sign that it was already morning and she should get up and at it. Frostfang padded out into the open and leaped on a rock next to the high rock. as a sign of respect, Frostfang kept her distance from her leader's den and called out. ''Whitestar? are you awake..? im going hunting for the two of us, unless you want to come with." she said. since they were the only two cats in their newly created clan, both had their duties in order to keep their clan strong. she sat with her tail curled over her paws, waiting for Whitestar's response

25 Feb 2020, 12:42 am
Whitestar padded out of his den at the sound of Frostfang's voice. He smiled. "Sure! Why not. We both need something to do now anyway," he said. He stretched, letting the morning sun warm his fur.
25 Feb 2020, 12:48 am
Frostfang nodded. ''good! it'll be great to have an extra paw to help hunt." she said cheerfully. ''and who knows, maybe we'll even find more recruits for our clan". she leaped down the rock and walked towards the exit. ''where should we hunt first?"

25 Feb 2020, 12:54 am
Whitestar followed her. At the end of the alleyway, he looked around. "Maybe by that place where the twolegs always drop their weird items. There's always mice and birds there," he suggested. He still had his doubts of being the leader. He didn't know if he was fit to be leader or to rule a clan. Starclan thought he was fit but Whitestar didn't think so... especially considering... he shook his head, forcing the anxieties away. "not now Whitestar, stay in the present," he muttered to himself.
25 Feb 2020, 1:03 am
"good idea the twolegplace is a good place to hunt at this season." she commented. ''too bad the place is infested with those twolegs. always scaring the prey nearby with all their cantankerous noises." she said with a huff.

she still remembered her life as a kittypet. she was a rogue but twolegs captured her and forced her to live the life of a pampered kittypet. no freedom, all the same food, no warrior code. it was like a prison. Whitestar found her and freed her from her prison and managed to get her just in time as well. if she went to that dreadful cutter she heard other kittypets talking about she would have turned out just like them- fat, lazy and not wanting to do any work.

Frostfang felt a surge of gratitude towards Whitestar as they neared the twolegplace. she never, ever wanted to live inside one of their dens again.

25 Feb 2020, 1:09 am
Whitestar nodded, smiling, hoping that she hadn't heard him talking to himself. He hoped that she couldn't see all of his self doubt. He pushed those thoughts back as they neared the twoleg place. He would drive himself insane if he kept thinking negatively. The place he was talking about was a junkyard. Thankfully, they didn't have to cross the thunderpath but monsters rarely came along nowadays. Usually it was just those big blue ones that dropped off all of those weird twoleg belongings.
25 Feb 2020, 1:48 am
Frostfang walked by her leader's side. the noise of this place was irritating, but she was glad of the prey. in leaf-fall, this place would provide extra food in case new recruits were to be found until that time.

their clan was very small, and she didn't even know if there were other clans living near them. probably not. she thought. she had never heard Whitestar mention anything about other clans. she also wondered how he came to be in contact with Starclan in the first place. did they visit him in a dream?

she knew she had no right to question her leader about his visits with Starclan, as it was only a matter the leader and.. what was it, medicine cats? could discuss. but deep down, there was a small shrivel of doubt that Starclan even existed. the only thing she knew about this Starclan was that it granted Whitestar his new name, and nine lives. as far as she knew, he never.. died so she didnt know if it was real.

''of course you dont want him to die mousebrain"she thought, scolding herself.

she was loyal to Whitestar and to Rainclan through and through. the two cats had encountered each other many moons ago and she had been a close friend of his ever since. she would never, Ever think of being disloyal towards him. but then another thought nagged at her. they needed a medicine cat! how would he be able to interpret all of Starclans dreams without the help of another? that is what medicine cats are for, right? they heal and get Starclan's messages.

Frostfang shoved the thought away. Whitestar knew what he was doing. if they had no medicine cat, that was for Starclan to decide. they would get a medicine cat by fate, if Starclan wills it.

scenting the air, she caught wind of a bird. ''i think i found something" she said, gesturing her tail over to a small patch of green. she could see the tail of a blackbird. it was too intent on picking a worm out of the ground to notice her. she crept forward until she was a tail-length away and pounced. it gave a squawk of alarm and fluttered away a moment before she could sink her claws into it. she frantically jumped into the air and grabbed at it's feathers. Miraculously, she brought it down and killed it with a swift bite to it's neck.
''thank you Starclan, for this prey" she muttered, setting a paw down lightly on the Blackbird's back.

25 Feb 2020, 1:58 am
Whitestar watched with approval and a flicker of doubt showed in his eyes. He did not know what he was doing... if se could catch a bird mid-flight, what could he do? He smiled, pushing his doubts aside and raised his muzzle into the air, trying to find any prey. He found a mouse so he crept after it. As soon as it was in sight, the mouse seemed to realize he was there and took off but Whitestar quickly was on top of it and killed it. He carried it back to Frostfang, it's tiny limp body hanging in his jaws. This was how it started with... him... just a simple catch... then things went downhill... "no no..." he muttered. "Stop... stay in the present... he's not here now... stop..." He'd said it quietly enough for Frostfang not to hear but he still worried she might've caught some of it... He needed to get out of the habit of talking to himself. It was probably weird to other cats.
25 Feb 2020, 4:59 am
"Nice catch!" Frostfang said with a nod towards the mouse. She dropped the Blackbird before speaking again.
"Should we keep hunting or will this do for the both of us?" She asked, tilting her head.

She could have sworn Whitestar said something else but it sounded like he was talking to himself so she didnt press further. Frostfang's belly rumbled and she cringed inwardly. oh what a patient warrior I must seem to him! she thought, as her face grew hot with embarrassment. It was still early in the morning and they had spent a few hours hunting. They still had a lot of daylight to do more activities. She sat down and used her back leg to scratch at her ear. As she waited for his response, she pondered on what else she could do.

25 Feb 2020, 7:15 pm
Hello! I just noticed this. May I join?
Hey nice to meet you! I’m Hawk, I don’t bite.
25 Feb 2020, 7:18 pm
(of course! You don't need to ask)
25 Feb 2020, 7:22 pm
(welcome))

25 Feb 2020, 7:28 pm
Whitestar nodded a little. "We have food at camp... this is enough for now," he said, trying to sound at least a little confident.
25 Feb 2020, 7:33 pm (Edited 25 Feb 2020, 7:36 pm)
Perfect I’ll start now!
Name: Blueflower
Description: modeled gray she-cat with white freckles on her muzzle and tail. Deep blue dark eyes.
Clan: wood clan
Rank: warrior (once was a med apprentice, but quit after some time.)
Personality: mellow and calm. Can get furious quickly if you aggravate her. Likes to jump scare cats randomly, just a trait of her. Very obideant, (wait did I spell that wrong) will follow her leader anywhere and will do almost anything. Currently no mate, but perhaps a love interest, if she wasn’t to shy to ask.
25 Feb 2020, 7:38 pm
(One question where is my camp?)
25 Feb 2020, 7:39 pm
(it's described in the first post)
25 Feb 2020, 7:39 pm
"alright then.. let's head home." Frostfang said, picking up her bird. she walked by him and after a few minutes she spoke again.

''i've been meaning to ask you something. you seem to be a bit under the weather lately, is everything alright?"

she didnt know anything about his past. whenever she asked, he seemed distant and would give little to no information.

''i dont know if its just me or not but.. i did notice you were distracted while hunting. im worried that's all.." she said, her voice trailing off.

25 Feb 2020, 7:46 pm
Whitestar was quiet for a few moments. "I don't know... it's just I don't think I'm truly fit to lead a clan. I mean... he..." he broke off, not finishing the sentence. "I don't... Sorry you probably don't want to hear about my anxieties. I'm fine." He didn't feel fine but he could pretend he did.
25 Feb 2020, 7:51 pm
The clan must be feed first. Blueflower recalled her leader saying to her all those moons ago. Right. And I’m never leaving her down. She though contently as the mouse she had been watching. The mouse cracked a nut open, oblivious to the experienced hunter in the bush. Giving a loud MROW she leaped out of the bush and pounced on it. The outskirts of the dark forest peppered her vision. Some day I’ll go in there, and if the elders are right the clan will never go hungry again! She though excitedly before catching the scent of a rabbit on the wind.

Latter that day, after her prey-pile grew sufficiently, she paddled through the entrance to the camp. ( I want to know where on the farm it’s located and what does it look like if you don’t mind)
25 Feb 2020, 7:56 pm
''of course you are you daft furball!" she said, flicking her tail at his nose.

"if Starclan chose you it's because they see something in you that you don't see yourself. you have to have more faith. I can see that you're becoming a fine leader. you're calm, level headed and don't make rash decisions. any cat would be mouse brained to think that you're not fit for being a leader." she purred.

"Besides, you were the one that rescued me. who else would have come into a twoleg den to find a cat that was supposedly destined to be a part of your clan? hm? if not for you i would have turned into one of those fat, lazy kittypets that do nothing but complain."

''ooh! this spot is not comfortable enough let me find a place to lay down and warm myself."

''mouse? i prefer kittypet food because im just so pampered and spoiled inside my pretty little twoleg den!"

she mimicked in a squeaky voice.

''honestly you have no idea how many times i've had to hear a kittypet complain about the dumbest things"

''and you don't have to worry about feeling nervous. im all ears. you can tell me whatever you like" she said, her voice warm.

25 Feb 2020, 8:05 pm
Whitestar laughed at her kittypet impressions. "Haha! Wow that's pretty close to actual kittypets," he giggled. He sighed. "I wouldn't say that ALL kittypets are fat and lazy though. I used to know one. Her name was Smoke. She had quite the strong spirit. She raised me and her two kits. I kind of wish I could see them again," he muttered. He smiled a little, not wanting to reveal all of his past yet. "Enough about me. What your life like before all of the kittypet stuff happened?" he asked, padding beside her.
25 Feb 2020, 8:09 pm
(the barn doors are left open ajar, just enough for a cat to squeeze through yet too heavy for them to move. Up in the rafters of the barn is the woodclan camp, large groups of moss of specific areas that represent different dens. In the middle, there's a hole in the roof where the moonlight tends to shine and the leader sleeps there, the warriors on the beam beside that den, apprentices and the nursery further back, medicine den by the ladder that they use to get up into the rafters. There is a flat wooden board, layed out a few beams past the center where the fresh-kill pile sits on a large bundle of moss.)