Warriors rp

21 Nov 2020, 4:14 pm
littlekit... i dunno. MEANWHILE: stolenstar turned around only to realize his daughters absents. without time to warn his mate or other kits he burst out of the camp, though his sense of smell failed him as he tried to track his kit.
22 Nov 2020, 4:56 am
(MochiChan2007 welcome to the clans :]
22 Nov 2020, 1:54 pm (Edited 22 Nov 2020, 1:54 pm)
(blackfirewolf4932 ty! i've only read through the first series and a few books from The Broken Code XD)

The two she-cats arrived at the barn, though Snowfern seemed worried about something.
"Fernclaw, this doesn't feel right. What if there's other cats here?"
"Pshh, nah. But could you check around just in case? I'm gonna go get us some food, and we can set up a temporary base here."
"O-ok.." The blind she-cat was still unsure, but cautiously stepped into the barn to investigate.
Mochi - She/Her - serious weeb - loves sneks - wants to fly one day
Hi! Please boop!
If you have any roleplays open and are lonely, message me! I will happily roleplay just about anything, as long as I understand it!
22 Nov 2020, 8:29 pm
Puppy
blackfirewolf4932

I really don't want this rp to die now)

Storm with his horrible sense of direction only manage to stumble back to rainclan camp unknowingly and curious to why the dens were moved he plopped his rear and fell asleep in the warrior's den tired and upset
I will take all and any of your unwanted or junk item, feel free to send them to me at any time

If you to make a special song request:https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Ken_kaneki4life/

24420.png 212288_bd4859ead7ec3901_P.png
23 Nov 2020, 6:17 am
Bluphenoix223 don't worry, it won't! i just got suuper busy with other stuff lately haha. :x

Breezeyheart

pelt bushed, the two Highclan cats sprinted back towards the Rainclan camp. Rosepetal was breathing heavily, with uneven paw steps. Harestep noticed she was limping badly and he slowed down to let her lean against him. she meowed a small 'thanks' before the two of them continued their pace. the air was thick with anticipation as they reached the camp entrance.

Harestep wondered what the cats would say to Rosepetal because of her reckless thinking. he wouldn't blame them for giving her an earful. he was ready to say some things himself if it weren't for how weary and exhausted Rosepetal looked. his gaze softened with sympathy as he realised that under her determined gaze, her eyes glistened with fear. she was obviously shaken about the sudden attack. what did Frostfang say his name was, Fierceclaw? he cleared his throat akwardly before speaking to the she-cat.

''are.. you alright?" he asked, already expecting a scoff in reply. it surprised him to see that Rosepetal sighed and shook her head. ''I'm sorry for what I did.." she confessed. ''i-i know now that I shouldn't have done what I did. it was reckless and I'm sorry for risking your life too." she meowed, uncertain. her voice grew shakier with each pawstep. ''I just wanted to see some proof ya know? wouldn't you have done the same thing?" Harestep wanted to say that he would not in fact, blindly run into a clan's territory without knowing the dangers but he kept his jaws shut. it would do no good to Rosepetal if he shared what he thought. instead, he gave her his best smile and responded. ''it's alright. I'm sure the Rainclan cats won't take what you did too personally. no one got hurt at least right?" he meowed hopefully, but soon regretted it when he remembered about the injury on Rosepetal's shoulders. ''sorry." he muttered. the she-cat twitched one ear in reply.

Rosepetal looked ahead and motioned towards the entrance. ''well.. I guess we should enter then?" she said, while Harestep nodded. ''oh yeah, and if they think I went running off with you ill be sure to say I didn't. don't wanna get my ears claws off too." he joked, while Rosepetal faked hurt while she butted him playfully. ''traitor.'' she meowed and stuck her tongue out. the tom chuckled and the two entered the Rainclan camp.

frostfang was the first to greet the two. instantly, she hissed and stalked towards Rosepetal. she stuck her nose close to the other she-cats face and Rosepetal flinched backwards in shock. ''what did you think you were DOING?" she yowled in outrage, causing the eyes of every cat in the camp to look in their direction. Rosepetal was fumbling for words before frostfang continued. ''you really think it was smart of you to charge off into the forest like that? consider yourself lucky the dark forest rogues didn't hurt you guys too badly. you should be lucky you even came out there alive!" she hissed. Rosepetal looked beaten and lost for words. Harestep stepped in front of his clanmate. ''hey.. calm down will you? I'm sure Rosepetal didn't mean any harm. besides, she is badly injured. im sure she doesn't appreciate you adding onto her stress like this." he said. the tom glanced back and saw Rosepetal was giving him a look of grattitude. frostfang, caught by surprise, merely hissed and stalked off.

''meet me in the medicine den once you're ready. im sure otterleap would like to say something to you guys too."

26922057_xfaMdmgAeOpkga6.png

signature drawn by TrickzMix icon made by Surgeon
23 Nov 2020, 1:08 pm (Edited 23 Nov 2020, 1:08 pm)
Oakwood watched them run. She frowned. Why had Fierceclaw let them run..? It wasn't exactly like him. He normally would have killed them. Hm. Strange. Well at least they had been able to run. At least they were safe for now. That was good. She turned and padded back to the alleyway. Hm. She had been hoping she could at least say she was on their side before they ran off but oh well. She was one of the best fighters in the rouge group. She wouldn't be able to disappear and her disappearance not be noticed. What was even the point in trying to run away now? Whatever godly being or beings out there had already set her fate and she had no choice but to follow it. For now anyway.... For now....
23 Nov 2020, 2:32 pm (Edited 23 Nov 2020, 2:33 pm)
(it occurs to me that i dont know how much time has passed and if littlekit is still actually a kit... [for reference she was 4 moons old when i joined which was well towards the beginning])
24 Nov 2020, 10:34 am
(did Hawkfeather13 leave, or do I just need to ping them?)

The two she-cats arrived at the barn, though Snowfern seemed worried about something.
"Fernclaw, this doesn't feel right. What if there's other cats here?"
"Pshh, nah. But could you check around just in case? I'm gonna go get us some food, and we can set up a temporary base here."
"O-ok.." The blind she-cat was still unsure, but cautiously stepped into the barn to investigate.
Hi! Please boop!
If you have any roleplays open and are lonely, message me! I will happily roleplay just about anything, as long as I understand it!
25 Nov 2020, 4:33 am
twotailstm blackfirewolf4932 Puppy Bluphenoix223 Hawkfeather13

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

hi, lol. where's everybody at? im lonely and bored
Hi! Please boop!
25 Nov 2020, 11:32 pm
(I think Hawkfeather13 left. They haven't been online in a few months.