Two Firecat Harems: Most are Breedable NOW

26 Mar 2020, 11:18 am (Edited 27 Mar 2020, 10:45 pm)
Are you still trying to get one (or two) of these to complete your set of Firecats?

Blazing Firecat 1795-blazing-firecat.png

This large harem is ready to go to work for you — and most of them are breedable NOW (see below for timing details)!

I am offering:

2 of the rare females (you can turn into studs if needed)

Ember Firecat 1794-ember-firecat.png

And 16 of the uncommon females

Coal Firecat 1793-coal-firecat.png

And 66 of the common females

Soot Firecat 1792-soot-firecat.png

To make this more accessible to everyone, I am allowing this offer to be split into two equal sized harems.

Each harem will include one rare (Ember), 8 uncommon (Coal) and 33 common (Soot) females.

In order to be fair, I will divide the two harems as equally as possible in terms of readiness to breed.

Here's when they are breedable:

Breedable NOW:

1 Ember female (turn this into a rare stud if needed)

7 Coal females

38 Soot females

Breedable again on the 31st:

1 Ember female (breedable NOW if you turn it into a male)

9 Coal females

28 Soot females

Added value: In case you want to use breeding potions to turn them into females, I also have 20 Soot males that I can include for a small additional fee (or as a separate trade).

12 of them will be breedable NOW (as females), and the rest will be breedable again (as females) on the 31st.

If you wish to pay in currency, the suggested amount is 800 FD for the entire lot (2 rare, 16 uncommon and 66 common females), or 400 FD for one of the two smaller harems (1 rare, 8 uncommon and 33 common females each).

I will also consider trades (see below) or the equivalent value in FC. (Conversion rate: 1200 FC per 1 FD.)

To give you a perspective on prices: Just for the Embers alone, the price is 300K FC each (or more) in the stalls right now.

(If you have one or more interesting harems — and/or some nice Super Rare pets — to trade, I will consider those as well.)

Offers will be considered in the order in which they are received.

Thank you for your interest!
There's no need to ping me on my own threads – I’m subscribed!

26 Mar 2020, 11:53 am (Edited 26 Mar 2020, 11:57 am)
I have breedable slow Loris (old FDE pets with charges.
Most are rtb
I have 18 common and 10 uncommon ready and a few of each breedable next month.

I can sweeten the pot with an axlotl harem and/or a crocotaco harem as well, just finished with those. I also have a whack tonne of capybuddies that I'm done with as well, mostly uncommons and Rares. Would go two to one on all of these things to make them a better deal
26 Mar 2020, 12:04 pm (Edited 26 Mar 2020, 12:06 pm)
katethemarten Thanks for posting! Slow Loris is not very high on my list right now, but I appreciate the offer.

Feel free to mention any other species you might have for trade (in medium to large numbers), though.

Thanks again!

[Edit] Oh, you just added to your post!

Let me think about those then, OK?
26 Mar 2020, 12:08 pm
Aviva said:
katethemarten Thanks for posting! Slow Loris is not very high on my list right now, but I appreciate the offer.

Feel free to mention any other species you might have for trade (in medium to large numbers), though.

Thanks again!

[Edit] Oh, you just added to your post!

Let me think about those then, OK?

I think hubby is trying to get rid of his kitsune harem as well.
Would you consider 2:1 for a few firecats? I can sent 20 of something for 10 sooty Bois
26 Mar 2020, 12:17 pm
Oh, and I have sugar gliders too! Not breedable though
26 Mar 2020, 12:23 pm
katethemarten Hello again!

To help narrow this down a little: I have already completed my sets of Kitsunes and Capybuddies.

In general I love Feast pets (preferring the cute species), and I might be interested in some CrocoTacos.

Basically I'm looking for cute and/or beautiful pets.

I'll think this over, and in the meantime feel free to post again if you think of anything else.

Thanks again!
26 Mar 2020, 1:05 pm (Edited 26 Mar 2020, 1:08 pm)
Aviva said:
katethemarten Hello again!

To help narrow this down a little: I have already completed my sets of Kitsunes and Capybuddies.

In general I love Feast pets (preferring the cute species), and I might be interested in some CrocoTacos.

Basically I'm looking for cute and/or beautiful pets.

I'll think this over, and in the meantime feel free to post again if you think of anything else.

Thanks again!

Could I do 2:1 crocotacos for those males that would be breedable if I changed them?
Hubby also hasn't done his breeding today yet, so might complete something he is working on and have other harems available

Also, you have no sugar gliders, so maybe they are cute enough? I can include a rare pair
26 Mar 2020, 1:12 pm
You can take a look in my set if anything interests you. I’m looking for one or two coal fire cats.
Hey nice to meet you! I’m Hawk, I don’t bite.
26 Mar 2020, 1:18 pm
katethemarten

Could I do 2:1 crocotacos for those males that would be breedable if I changed them?

So, just to clarify, that would be 42 CrocoTaco females for 21 Soot Firecat males that are old enough to be breedable now (once changed to females)?

That sounds fine to me.

If that's what you have in mind, I accept. You can put 42 female CrocoTacos in a trade if you wish, and I'll get the 21 older males out of storage.

I'll wait to hear if this is what you have in mind.

Thanks!
26 Mar 2020, 1:29 pm
You can take a look in my set if anything interests you. I’m looking for one or two coal fire cats.

Hawkfeather13 Thanks, I'll take a look. I have some Coal males for sale in my stall, and I might be willing to trade one or two of them for something that I am looking for.

Either way, thanks for offering!
26 Mar 2020, 1:30 pm
Aviva
I can't handle all of them, but can I get 8 for now? So 16 crocotacos
26 Mar 2020, 1:30 pm
Aviva said:

Hawkfeather13 Thanks, I'll take a look. I have some Coal males for sale in my stall, and I might be willing to trade one or two of them for something that I am looking for.

Either way, thanks for offering!

Ok
26 Mar 2020, 1:39 pm
Aviva
I can't handle all of them, but can I get 8 for now? So 16 crocotacos

All right, I'll load those into your trade.

(Be sure to keep them separate from any other males you may have, so you know which ones will be breedable when changed.)
26 Mar 2020, 1:53 pm

Hawkfeather13 What would you say to two Coal Firecats for your Candy Corn Faegon? (We'll each need to use a breeding potion to get a mated pair).

If that sounds OK to you, go ahead and initiate a trade and I'll get two male Coal Firecats out of my stall.

Or, if you prefer to keep your Faegon, just say. (If you're open to it, I'd be interested in the Twilight pair as well, but that's up to you if you want to discuss that as a separate trade.)
26 Mar 2020, 2:11 pm
Aviva I’d like to keep the faegon, but I am fine with trading the twilight pair.
26 Mar 2020, 2:22 pm (Edited 26 Mar 2020, 2:43 pm)
Aviva I’d like to keep the faegon, but I am fine with trading the twilight pair.

Hawkfeather13 ] I've responded to your trade, and thanks!

Over to you!
26 Mar 2020, 2:39 pm
katethemarten Congratulations on your blazing success! ;)

I have other harems that I'll be offering soonish, once I have a bit more free time. So if you also have harems to trade, feel free to message me and inquire.

I've updated the first post to reflect the new numbers, so all should be accurate now.
26 Mar 2020, 3:14 pm
Aviva said:
katethemarten Congratulations on your blazing success! ;)

I have other harems that I'll be offering soonish, once I have a bit more free time. So if you also have harems to trade, feel free to message me and inquire.

I've updated the first post to reflect the new numbers, so all should be accurate now.

Yes, I just made a forum post listing all the things I have to trade.
Hopefully we can do some swapping :)
26 Mar 2020, 4:13 pm
UPDATE: Based on feedback, I have divided this offer into two equal sized harems. The new details are in the first post.

This will make the breeding opportunity more accessible to anyone who is interested.
26 Mar 2020, 9:05 pm
Some of the amounts and terms have been updated.
27 Mar 2020, 10:47 pm
UPDATE: Most of the females are breedable NOW.
28 Mar 2020, 9:17 pm
(Saturday evening bump)

Don't let Warren get these!
28 Mar 2020, 9:34 pm
Aviva any interest in a rainbow peep?
find me here. currently:
????

drawing here

mlBabmx.png
28 Mar 2020, 9:42 pm
E Hi, thanks for posting.

Yes, I would like one more Rainbow Peep, however I'm pretty sure I can just get one via an Explore event now.

Howeve, it would save me having to grind that event if you have one to trade (preferably a female, or including a breeding potion).

What did you have in mind?

Also, did you see my other post about some rares that I am looking for? I'm definitely open to offers of rare and/or SR pets of various kinds.
28 Mar 2020, 10:07 pm
I only have 6 breeding charges left for today so just like an ember cat and 6 females, preferably at least one coal since I do still need one of those.

the peep is a male. and ugh I didn't even get it from the special event. I got it from the regular warren event. should've given me something else, warren. what a waste of an encounter ;; haha

and I did see it haha
I checked for the basilisk because I remembered having one but I must have chucked them all. these days I chuck everything immediately after I finish breeding

the extras I have are seedlings of every rarity (I keep a huge harem of these lol), uc sphinx cat/spiny mouse (maybe rare of those? I'd have to check again), aurora whale, black manti, spider kritty, siamese flitten, red kistune, apple pumpkitty, green hydra, multi hydra, lion cub, tiger cub, blue seal, blue monkee, aurora burr, cream guinea pig, emerald Kirin, lava turty, leucistic ball python, winged ball python (sr), ocean axolotl, striped angelfish, tiger flion, aurora ping, brown lung dragon, technicolor serpent

sorry for just listing everything. I didn't check what you already have, just cross checked with my own menagerie to make sure they were extras

some of them may also have multiples of the uc color for harem-ing up if I happened to finish them long ago before Warren came out but I'd have to check again if you're interested |D
find me here. currently:
????

drawing here

mlBabmx.png