resolved - Warrior not getting achievements

26 Mar 2020, 12:47 pm
When I go to my warrior's career page there isn't an option to look at achievements like there are for other careers. Also, when I do get to their achievements through the change career screen it shows no progress when I know that my warrior has completed some of them.

26 Mar 2020, 12:48 pm
this is a known bug that's been here for like 3 years.
26 Mar 2020, 12:58 pm (Edited 26 Mar 2020, 12:59 pm)
This is not even a bug, actually; the reason for that is simply that the warrior career used to be different. There are no "common" / "rare" / etc. monsters anymore, but there used to be. But while the career itself was changed, the achievements were not. That's why the achievements can't actually be completed.
And as far as I know, there are plans to fix the achievements at some point, but it appears to be one of the less important things
26 Mar 2020, 2:50 pm
emmm....

That still sounds like a bug to me.
It's a part of the site that's non functional and hasn't been updated like 3 years after the fact.
26 Mar 2020, 2:55 pm
emmm....

That still sounds like a bug to me.
It's a part of the site that's non functional and hasn't been updated like 3 years after the fact.

A bug is an unexpected not intented error/glitch. The retirement of the warrior achievements was intented. So... No bug.
26 Mar 2020, 2:58 pm
It’s never been there, as long as I’ve been here. And it’s not so bad, earning 100 for one achievement isn’t that big of a deal anyways.
Hey nice to meet you! I’m Hawk, I don’t bite.
31 Mar 2020, 5:04 am
As mentioned in the news the Warrior achievements should now work. 4 obsolete achievements from the old system have been removed. We aim to add more in the future to this and also re-examine some of the other careers.

Marking as resolved and filing away in a few days!
4294-pine-nut-pot-pie.png