lab roleplay closed

1 Aug 2020, 7:40 am
*vinny takes the red group, takes them to his lil' testing area, and he starts testing the red darkletts*

Vinny: very good, we will do those gene things after this, alright?

Red Group Leader: alright!
SereneWildGermanshorthairedpointer-size_
1 Aug 2020, 1:33 pm
"11448... he wasn't made genetically here. He was found in the woods nearby.... None of his genes are recognizable. He wasn't made from any of the creatures on earth at least... and no one knows where he came from... his only emotions were rage and anger. Being around him.... made me... not myself. When he was around, I acted like him... I attacked everything in sight.... I couldn't think normally.... it was almost as though I were being controlled by him..." he shuddered. "if that jarred your memory at all..."
1 Aug 2020, 5:20 pm
Dexx nodded, " I was told about... Some issues with a subject. They just called it " 44 " " They said, " It must've been awful. Y'know, being... " They trailed off, then sat up a bit.
~~~^Alekzy needs your help!^~~~
Check Morphie's Aercids!
5pfM1fY.png
xSRsBu0.png
---
Owner of the closed species: Ficans, and Anunis!
1 Aug 2020, 5:25 pm
*after many tests with the darklett groups, vinny finishes the tests, and he comes outside with silver. then he sat a lil' but away from dexx*

Vinny: i have finished the tests that i had to do, so now im here... just chilling

*then after vinny talked to dexx, he looked away, and just admired the view from where hs is sitting*
1 Aug 2020, 5:29 pm
Dexx nodded, smothering their pride as they watched Vinny, " Good job. I'll do some tests later on. "
Check Morphie's Aercids!
5pfM1fY.png
xSRsBu0.png
---
1 Aug 2020, 5:35 pm (Edited 1 Aug 2020, 5:36 pm)
Vinny: alright ~and thanks for that, i generally needed that... you know, the "good job"~ (squiggly lines are whispers btw)

*silver is just chilling (and shes still lonely, you know, cus shes the only silver darklett)*
1 Aug 2020, 5:36 pm
Dexx nodded, then rested their head back and closed their eyes. They began to hum softly, it was an old nursery rhyme they'd listened to as a kid...
Check Morphie's Aercids!
5pfM1fY.png
xSRsBu0.png
---
1 Aug 2020, 5:39 pm (Edited 1 Aug 2020, 5:40 pm)
(mini fact: all the darkletts dont form with clothes, so um, they nakey (except for silver, she has armor on))

*silver was thinking of many things, but the main thing she was thinking was: "why was i the only silver darklett that was able to survive? it would have been great if more survived, i dont like being alone..."*
1 Aug 2020, 5:48 pm
( OOF- Dexx'll have to order some clothes- )
Check Morphie's Aercids!
5pfM1fY.png
xSRsBu0.png
---
1 Aug 2020, 5:51 pm
(y e s, clothes for the smol demons)
1 Aug 2020, 5:56 pm
( yeah- they'll need like- smol children clothes )
Check Morphie's Aercids!
5pfM1fY.png
xSRsBu0.png
---
1 Aug 2020, 5:57 pm (Edited 1 Aug 2020, 5:59 pm)
(and for the tan group? cus the tan darklett's are L O N C C (and they would probably need longer clothes due to how they are... you know... them being l o n c c). btw, loncc is a meme way of saying "long" (if ya dont know that))
1 Aug 2020, 6:04 pm
UwU
1 Aug 2020, 6:07 pm
( Yeah they'd likely need like- Womens long shirts?

Gamer_Floof UwU

And yee- Ik x3 )
Check Morphie's Aercids!
5pfM1fY.png
xSRsBu0.png
---
1 Aug 2020, 6:11 pm (Edited 1 Aug 2020, 6:11 pm)
(and one final thing, what about the grey group? (i know, they are not in the lab, but they still count), cus they got four arms... and im not sure any type of clothes would fit them (after you answer, i guess we can continue rping))
1 Aug 2020, 6:19 pm
( Dexx might need to ask around to see if anyone can tailor and stuff- The clothes might need to be modified. )

Dexx stopped their humming but kept their eyes closed, " I'll get to testing on the Darkletts after Akuma, I'll test with... Loyalty. "
Check Morphie's Aercids!
5pfM1fY.png
xSRsBu0.png
---
1 Aug 2020, 6:21 pm
Vinny: mk

(i think dexx would have to deliver the clothes to the escapee cabin, cus like i said, the grey darkletts are not in the lab anymore)
1 Aug 2020, 6:23 pm
( Yeah- DEXX SHOULD SECRETLY BE WORKING WITH THE ESCAPEES?? )
Check Morphie's Aercids!
5pfM1fY.png
xSRsBu0.png
---
1 Aug 2020, 6:27 pm
(wait what? dexx is secretly working with the escapees? (i accept that, cus we do not have a lil' spy))

*both silver and vinny fell asleep (tired bean and tired vinny (yes, i brought back the "bean" word))*
1 Aug 2020, 6:29 pm
( Yesss- It would fit with Dexx lol )

Dexx sighed, getting to their feet, " Stay here, I've got to get some stuff for... The other subjects."
Check Morphie's Aercids!
5pfM1fY.png
xSRsBu0.png
---
1 Aug 2020, 6:41 pm (Edited 1 Aug 2020, 6:42 pm)
(i thought black would be back by now, but i guess not...)

*vinny and silver are still asleep*

~meanwhile, at the cabin of the escapees~

*icerius was just casually putting on a mini ice show for the escapees (something better for him to do than just destroying stuff)*
1 Aug 2020, 7:31 pm (Edited 1 Aug 2020, 7:39 pm)
Akuma nodded. "Yes... maybe your 44 was 11448?" He narrowed his eyes when Dexx metioned loyalty. He would have to do anything Dexx told him to. If any of the other scientists told him to do something.... He would definitely not answer their questions or jump in front of them to save them or whatever. He growled a little. His hatred for this place returned and he tensed up again. He hesitated when Dexx left. "Other subjects?" He was curious to see who these other subjects were. He didn't make any move to follow though. When Dexx was gone, Akuma glanced at Vinny then turned away growling.
Riak was laying down at the Hunters cabin. He didn't bother to look into the minds of others to watch the little ice show. He couldn't care less. He needed to find a way to the lab. And without the hunters knowing...
1 Aug 2020, 7:38 pm (Edited 1 Aug 2020, 7:38 pm)
*all the darklett groups (except for the grey and pink groups) are currently expanding their towns*
1 Aug 2020, 8:15 pm
Dexx sighed, their shoulders slumping as they peeked into a room. There was a crate on the table but a hole had been chewed through it, meaning Eel was out again. They decided to check on it later, then went off to find someone who knew something about clothes.

( Sorry- We went and roasted marshmallows )
Check Morphie's Aercids!
5pfM1fY.png
xSRsBu0.png
---
1 Aug 2020, 8:15 pm (Edited 1 Aug 2020, 8:22 pm)
( Oh lovely- Another double post )
Check Morphie's Aercids!
5pfM1fY.png
xSRsBu0.png
---