Amethystine Battle Moo questions

22 May 2020, 9:39 am
I know I can get an Amethystine Battle Moo for many leaves in Warren's cottage, but I thought there was another method of obtaining one of these? I haven't done crafting, but I vaguely remember there was something that could be crafted or smithed to make these and other Amethystine weapons.... or am I remembering wrong?? If so, could someone please point me to the instructions on how they are crafted?

22 May 2020, 9:43 am
They used to be in OFB's Minipet shop.
MMjvS7y.png
22 May 2020, 9:44 am (Edited 22 May 2020, 9:45 am)
They were just previously purchased at the OFB pet shop
moved to warren when he was introduced http://www.furvilla.com/news/373
find me here. currently:
????

drawing here

mlBabmx.png
22 May 2020, 10:20 am (Edited 22 May 2020, 10:21 am)
Really? Awwh, I wish I'd known that, I would have tried to buy them. So they've been removed and only available at Warren's cottage?

Thank you so much for the replies Kirurik and E
22 May 2020, 10:57 am
Oregoncoast The Moo was 200k fc in the OFB shop but unfortunately they are now only found in Warren's cottage.
22 May 2020, 12:39 pm
PrayingMantis . ;=; leave it to me to 'discover' them only after they arrived in Warren's Cottage! If only I'd been aware, I would have gotten a few of these beauties before. I've only just managed to get my first one at Warren's. Oh well, I suppose it gives me a goal for daily breeding LOL.
22 May 2020, 12:58 pm
I thought there was another method of obtaining one of these?

My first moo was a gift from Warren in the explorer event where you follow his squirrel friend, it was a common one not amethystine tho.
After that I only get free stables or breeding potions

200k fc for a battle moo

Oof, good thing I could get them with leafs
Psst... check my stall if you are interested in rare and SR minipets
22 May 2020, 1:04 pm
Switchi my Warren in the explorer events usually ends with breeding potions. It's been a long time since he gifted me a pet . What great luck for you!!! I bet that was a real treat when he gave you the moo =)
22 May 2020, 1:09 pm
Oregoncoast I kept meaning to buy more Moos from the OFB shop but I kept forgetting and then it was too late!
22 May 2020, 1:10 pm
PrayingMantis =O. ouuuuch! =(. I do things like that in real life all the time, I remember, remember remember, never do, then oops! too late =p