Swampy's Birthday Bash! (Art Raffles!)

1 Aug 2020, 2:08 am (Edited 14 Sep 2020, 1:26 pm)
xnggmhB.png
Hey there everybody! August is my birthday month, unfortunately, due to what's going on in the world I won't be able to physically spend time with friends or have a party for my birthday.

So I decided I wanted to hold a party here instead, where you guys will have the opportunity to get free art! This event is going all throughout August, and during September, there is going to be an after-party for more chances for free art!

Disclaimer:
This is supposed to be a fun event, I don't want to get too stressed out while also experimenting with new styles, so let's keep it friendly. If you don't get what you were hoping for, I apologize in advance. That being said if you'd like to get in on the party, and as a sign that you've read through everything, use this phrase: Pizza Time!

I have the right to kick you out of the party if you start causing problems with the other users participating in the event, or myself. Also, if you don't use the phrase seen above I can only assume you didn't read through all of the guidelines, and you will be ignored.

And everyone who participated in the party will be entered into a raffle to win a "Draw your Squad" piece featuring your characters at the end of the event! Three winners will be chosen

1 Aug 2020, 2:10 am (Edited 14 Sep 2020, 1:25 pm)
★✩After Party✩★
Be sure to read through everything carefully, so there are no misunderstandings! And all newcomers welcome!
Welcome everyone to the after-party!
There are going to be four mini-raffles for you guys to participate in, which will each be announced one by one, with three possible winners for each. You will be assigned a random number, and if your number is chosen, you win! But now there's a little twist, in the form of Bonus Points!

What are Bonus Points, and how do I use them?
Bonus Points increase your chances of winning one of the raffles that you enter by having your name on put in more than once. For example, four Bonus Points gets your name put in four extra times.

You can either save your points for whatever raffle you want to enter, or save them until the end for the big raffle; and you don't have to use all your bonus points at once either. For the sake of fairness, if you win one of the mini-raffles you may not enter another one; and keep in mind once Bonus Points are used for a raffle they're gone

If you don't end up winning the raffle you enter, your bonus points will not be taken and you can try entering one of the other mini-raffles. And finally, any unused Bonus Points can be put towards getting some small pieces of art at the end, at the Prize Counter, or used towards a discount at our Art Shop!

How do I get Bonus Points?
1. Contribute to the group photos
Send me a picture of your OC and I'll edit them into the group photos seen below, you don't have to do it yourself. You can have your OC: playing a game, dancing, just walking around, being on top of something, etc.
You'll get extra points if it's a picture of your OC you drew specifically for the group photos and isn't a pre-existing picture, I'll accept either!

2. Take a photo with Chunk E. Beef
Info on how to do so is in the "Chunk E. Beef's Photo Wall" section

3. Send Juniper a gift
Art, currency, or items, here's a link to her TH profile for references!
Art, FD or valuable items/items on my wishlist will earn you extra points!

4. Special Criteria
Each of the four mini-raffles will have special criteria, and if you're able to fulfill them, you will get extra points for that raffle!

Raffle Themes
These are the themes for the upcoming mini-raffles, be sure to save up your Bonus Points for the one that you're interested in! And for all of the mini-raffles, you will be getting a full-body of your OC!
Raffle 1: Toy-Theme
Your OC will be drawn as a toy, along with another smaller toy that you'd typically find at a prize counter! Such as sticky hands, spinning tops, bouncy balls, slinkys, etc.

Special Criteria for Raffle 1:
You will receive extra Bonus Points for this raffle if the OC you submit is- toy-related/is a toy, is colorful (Six or more colors)

Raffle 2: Game-Theme
Your OC will be drawn in different pixel art styles, reminiscent to RPG horror games! Such as Ib, Yumme Nikki, Mad Father, etc

Special Criteria for Raffle 2:
You will receive extra Bonus Points for this raffle if the OC you submit is- video game-related/is from a video game, is robotic

Raffle 3: Food-Theme
Your OC will be drawn in a food-inspired outfit, with a food item personalized to look like them! This will be drawn in a cartoony style.

Special Criteria for Raffle 3:
You will receive extra Bonus Points for this raffle if the OC you submit is- food-related/is made of food

Raffle 4: Dance-Theme
This one is special! This is going to be a couple's dance, so two OCs will need to be submitted to dance together, who are in a relationship of course! This will be drawn in a chibi style.

Special Criteria for Raffle 4:
You will receive extra Bonus Points for this raffle if the OC you submit is- music or dance-related/is a musician or dancer

Group Photos
I'll be sending the group photos to your character's TH profiles, if they have one, at the end of the event!
Ep8Y1Kb.png
Full-Size Image

rJ7ZgZ0.jpg
Full-Size Image

K2KLh5O.png
Full-Size Image

YmxpMMS.png
Full-Size Image
1 Aug 2020, 2:13 am (Edited 9 Sep 2020, 10:19 pm)
☻☺Chunk E. Beef's Picture Wall☺☻
This is where we display all of the wonderful photos our party guests have taken with our mascot Chunk E. Beef, who is in no way related to any other pizza-centric animatronic mascot!
If you'd like a photo with him, use the picture below and edit in your OC, be sure to send it in and don't crop out my signature!
25098515_MkUzhiHbrqzHfy9.png?1596648761
You can also find all the photos on his TH profile

1 Aug 2020, 2:18 am (Edited 13 Sep 2020, 11:47 pm)
1 Aug 2020, 2:20 am
The party is ready to start!
1 Aug 2020, 2:33 am
Swampkeeper Pizza Time <3! Had to come here when you told me about it, happy bday btw!! : D
Character: https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/25004814_lh9irMOBqq4YvnC.png
--Elise grabs a smoll baby chair at the chibi table
24488169_LNPIODNDoIn2INC.png?159477005423560292_Fst0cN4tKwVz2UE.png?159237107324489512_ulHgOiUcTrKt2JZ.png
1 Aug 2020, 2:39 am (Edited 1 Aug 2020, 6:03 am)
Sublime-Sketches

Good to see you, welcome!
1 Aug 2020, 4:20 am (Edited 8 Aug 2020, 9:07 pm)
Swampkeeper I would like to say " Happy birthday! It's Pizza Time!" Had to come when I got your invite. I would love a seat at the chibi table.
Character: Aria or Lady Godiva
TTFN - Tigger from Winnie the Pooh.
I love Tigger and my fursona, Squeakie II. He is my precious boy.♡
My toyhou.se
5633056_v8G.png7909406_7ja.png
Art in signature by Abaddon & Hamichu
1 Aug 2020, 4:24 am (Edited 2 Aug 2020, 4:42 pm)
Swampkeeper It's Pizza Time! Put on the party hats!
Character: Ryuu Okami (but if her design is too complex, could you draw Karma instead? He's a drag queen.)
I would like to be seated at the chibi table, please. Happy birthday!
5912903_YMr.gif5880286_qn7pUDcxKkTsHaX.gif15790291_UAJ.png
Art of Starbug by Krepta , Leif & Kol . Avatar colored in by me. My websites (please click). Please ping/pm me♡♥
1 Aug 2020, 6:03 am
TigTigrou Breezeyheart

Thank you both for coming!
1 Aug 2020, 6:32 am
Pizza time!!! Lezz party! First of all, happy birthday. :D I'm sorry you aren't able to spend it with the people you love most, but I hope this event will be fun for you. ^^ I wouldn't mind a seat at any table so I'll accept any. :3
wqIIvCS.pngBehold my Spring Child!

TPaUw.gif8RtQz.gif<— Click my babies to help them grow!

hJ8IC.gifyMQbJ.gif<— See these eggs? They need your love too!
1 Aug 2020, 6:38 am
Party Is ready to start? :0 HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!!

Character: https://toyhou.se/7576524.sasquatch
-sits at chibi table silently-
21877506_75e5cfXfvfrAAeO.png

Signature by AcerbicDream
1 Aug 2020, 9:59 am (Edited 1 Aug 2020, 10:06 am)
Nana-chan

Thank you, and welcome! I'll seat you at the chibi table for now, if that's alright!

TrickzMix

You're missing something I'm afraid, can't let you into the party without it!
1 Aug 2020, 10:07 am (Edited 1 Aug 2020, 10:07 am)
Hi there! Happy birthday!!! Marzipan's here for pizza time!!!! Is there still a seat at the chibi table available?
43a45bf5c5c8d98e10e6d2de3129c63342a31d89
1 Aug 2020, 10:07 am
Oo, pinglist, please!!
banner_bb.png
1 Aug 2020, 10:10 am
Hey! It's PIZZA TIME (man I am so hungry). Can you ping me when you add more tables?
They-Them or She-Her

21304782_Bgu.gif
21304069_V33es6Aj8IbATWz.gif
1 Aug 2020, 10:16 am
Happy birthday Swampkeeper ! I can't wait for Pizza time!!! Is there possibly a seat at the Chibi table left?
y55edgyz
Art Shop| Toyhouse|Furaffinity|

©
1 Aug 2020, 10:20 am (Edited 1 Aug 2020, 10:20 am)
DimkaDimintriFeline Blitz-axoltl

Of course, welcome!

ThatSpaceVixen Pozemi20

Currently pending, we'll see if a space opens up. And if not, not to worry, there may be another chance to get some chibi art later! If not that, perhaps one of the other tables will catch your interest C:
1 Aug 2020, 10:21 am
Hey birthday buddy my birthday is in August as well. It's pizza time.

Character: https://file.toyhou.se/images/15646390_tspKtL8cTxcaM0v.png

and I'll grab a chibi table if any left.
pet_22826470_shop_3.png <- please click -> pet_22841227_shop_3.png
dwTP4Bj.png
1 Aug 2020, 10:24 am
I-I-I MISSED THE PIZZA TIME HOW COULD I ?!?! ;A;
21877506_75e5cfXfvfrAAeO.png

Signature by AcerbicDream
1 Aug 2020, 10:25 am
Alewolf

Hello there, and welcome! At this rate I'll have to have another chibi table, currently the last two seats are pending!
1 Aug 2020, 10:26 am
TrickzMix

Hey, you got though!
1 Aug 2020, 10:33 am
Swampkeeper
Happy birthday! Its pizza time! Where should i put your present?
ill draw one of your characters, who would you like me to draw?
Brandy will wait for another table to be available as it seems that the current table is full
Toyhouse username is the same as on here
1 Aug 2020, 10:42 am
It's Pizza time! Can i have a seat at the chibi table? Oc ref: https://toyhou.se/7565716.blaze
1 Aug 2020, 10:43 am (Edited 1 Aug 2020, 10:44 am)
Grechtinjuarez

How kind of you to offer, thank you! I always love art of Juniper!