ʕo•ᴥ•ʔ The Gatchaverse (OUT OF STOCK) ʕ•ᴥ•oʔ

19 Aug 2020, 4:11 am (Edited 21 Aug 2020, 1:56 am)
Want an Affiliate Link for your Own Funding Sales?
Have questions? Ask! ʕ•ᴥ•oʔ F.A.Q.
QDnbqfD.png
mrxS91R.png

Important Purchase Notes
~ I prefer payment up front the day Oliver processes your Capsule! ~
~ Each design is unique and will come in paintie size ~
~ Bonus Icons are chosen by specific RNG for each tier ~
~ Capsules include a palette guide version ~
~ These are animal/fantasy creature designs only ~
(AKA No humans..... in this generation ☆(>ω・))

19 Aug 2020, 4:12 am (Edited 21 Aug 2020, 1:55 am)
KxpmvVd.png

You hear an excited "Nya!" as you approach the booth
n3KMVqi.png

vKFyE6t.png
Find your Ticket Balance
x1 V.I.P. Pool
Once 10 tickets have been pooled by different members, I will announce a stream open to the Gatchaverse where the VIP's can make simple requests. Any number of tickets can enter the pool as long as it is approved before the stream!
x3 Icon
Redeem 3 tickets for an icon of the personally owned Gen# of your choice.
x5 Chibi
Redeem 5 tickets for a flatcolor chibi of the personally owned Gen# of your choice.
???
Mystery Prize!
I wonder how to unlock it?
???
Mystery Prize!
???
Mystery Prize!

3FuPmrP.png Earn POP! Tickets 3FuPmrP.png
=(^・ω・^)ノ☆ During Events
=(^・ω・^)ノ☆ You get 1 by default with Spins!**
=(^・ω・^)ノ☆ Every generation has a Golden Capsule with a PLATINUM POPticket! and goodies!

**Tickets that Come with Spins**

☆Red = 1 Default, 1 Total
☆Yellow/Green = 1 Default + 1 Bonus, 2 Total
☆Blue = 1 Default + 2 Bonus, 3 Total
☆Purple = 1 Default + 3 Bonus, 4 Total

19 Aug 2020, 4:53 am (Edited 16 Oct 2020, 7:52 am)
3FuPmrP.pngGU4A1E0.png3FuPmrP.png

Puck - 1
MsJanny - 2
Vesker - 2
Lilytora - 6
Kaitii (FA) - 1
MohreGregs (FA) - 2
GoldenSunLion (FA) - 3
Fig - 6
Atilla - 3
Errorgoat - 6
bunny_lord - 3
Redlasunshowers029 - 3
nerdofnerds - 3
19 Aug 2020, 5:10 am (Edited 13 Oct 2020, 12:01 am)
Released Capsules - Gen.1
01 - Munchies. Owner: Bananapop
qx4dbEa.pngDragon
02 - Shea. Owner: Puck
JsbX9VI.png
03 - Roostahoot. Owner: msjanny
HH63fC4.png
04 - Fruit Gecko. Owner: Vesker
IhUROb1.png
05 - Nyx the Kirin. Owner: Lilytora
BuUy4sV.png
06 - Jackalope. Owner: Kaitii (FA)
36bvdXW.png
07 - Nekomata. Owner: MohreGregs
bvGuEV8.png
08 - Targ. Owner: GoldenSunLion
gy2DVua.png
09 - Kangaroo. Owner: Fig
4yGs93J.png
10 - Zebra. Owner: Fig
a6Plh60.png
11 - Kuma the Were-Beast. Owner: atilla
cZ6TW5J.png
12 - Crocodile. Owner: errorgoat
croctagged.png
13 - Oviraptor. Owner: errorgoat
KA51o6c.png
14 - Crested Dragon. Owner: errorgoat
9bRZfC0.png
15 - Leaflet Goat. Owner: Bunny_Lord
nwC8HV2.png
16 - Lemur. Owner: Lilytora
vBN0TY2.png
17 - Eggplant Zebra. Owner: RedlaSunShowers029
gfSRw04.png
18 - BLUE. Owner: RedlaSunShowers029
19 - BLUE. Owner: RedlaSunShowers029
20- BLUE. Owner: nerdofnerds
19 Aug 2020, 8:09 am (Edited 9 Oct 2020, 5:12 am)
Pinglists

Spinners
@185102 @1101

FD/FC Events
@185102 @6290

Polls
@

Released Capsules
@
19 Aug 2020, 8:22 am (Edited 21 Aug 2020, 1:45 am)
F.A.Q.
Are These Available for FD?
I don't want to accept pure FD at the moment, but FD and USD together as a mixed payment is fine!

What are POP! Tickets?
POP! Tickets are Oliver's Prize Currency! They can be exchanged for a prize right away, or saved up for larger prizes in the PRIZE BOOTH. Oliver keeps track of everyone's POP! Tickets, and he even allows you to trade them with friends!

How Do I Trade My Tickets?
You can trade your tickets with others, or even gift them! But make sure to ping me (@121741) in this thread to initiate a trade sequence! Otherwise, trades will be considered null/unofficial!

Are these Gen 1 designs feral only? And if so, would we be allowed to anthropomorphise the character ourselves at all? (Vesker )
Gen 1 is intended to be feral or semi-feral, though I'm not against you making an anthropomorphised version! The released capsules are simply official designs from Oliver's Gatchaverse!

You would also be able to request something like that if you were to save and redeem 5 POP! Tickets for a Chibi Prize
OR
you could draw/commission one for yourself with any personalized touches like clothes, hair, etc.

I don't really understand what this is?
That's okay! This is like an Art Shop! You can choose which color tier you would like based on price or content. In exchange, you will get a paintie-sized design that is yours to keep! This gatchapon also has Generations, which means that Oliver will only provide Animal Gatchas for a limited time. Once the generation has been filled, Oliver will have to rest. When he wakes up again, he will have a
Fresh NEW Gatchapon Generation! ʕ•ᴥ•oʔ

Feel free to post questions, I'll answer them

How Oliver "Picks" Which Capsules Get a Bonus Icon
Red, Yellow, and Green Tiers - 1/100, if it lands on any number above 75, yer a winner!
Blue Tier - 1/50, if it lands on any number above 35, yer a winner!
Purple Tier - 1/25, if it lands on any even number, OR has 7 in it, yer a winner!

(Open to Critisism for Gen.2)

19 Aug 2020, 8:26 am
I also gotta ask, just in case, do you also happen to be looking for any items here in FV? :)
wqIIvCS.png

Behold, my Spring Child!

He'd love to show you my art!

f8BH4.gif8tkpT.gifOJvdj.gif
19 Aug 2020, 8:29 am
I also gotta ask, just in case, do you also happen to be looking for any items here in FV? :)
Nope, I don't play anymore really. I might be interested in paintie tickets for an event I have planned for Gen.2, but that is later on. I can pinglist you if ya like!
19 Aug 2020, 8:34 am
I am actually willing to get a red egg, but I am contemplating of whether getting a blue instead (either for FD/FC). May I know what kind of animals will be included in the gacha pool pls? :)
wqIIvCS.png

Behold, my Spring Child!

19 Aug 2020, 8:40 am
I am actually willing to get a red egg, but I am contemplating of whether getting a blue instead (either for FD/FC). May I know what kind of animals will be included in the gacha pool pls? :)
For the Red (Random Animal) Pool, it includes fantasy beasts like Dragons, Unicorns, or Hybrids like #01!
It also includes any animal that Oliver can think of at the time! It's pretty much random chance.
HOWEVER, I will accept a list of Species you would NOT like to prevent dissatisfaction!
19 Aug 2020, 8:45 am (Edited 19 Aug 2020, 8:48 am)
OK, after much thought, I would like to get two (2) red eggs please for FD/FC! I shall send you a trade now. ^^ I simply ask no bugs (unless it's a cute bee). Also, I would love to be pinged for Gen 2 as I do have a paintie ticket I am willing to trade for you kawaii art!

EDIT: I read it wrong. You're NOT taking pure FC/FD. This is my bad. I am not able to pay any USD sadly. :(
wqIIvCS.png

Behold, my Spring Child!

19 Aug 2020, 8:49 am (Edited 19 Aug 2020, 8:50 am)
OK, after much thought, I would like to get two (2) red eggs please for FD/FC! I shall send you a trade now. ^^ I simply ask no bugs (unless it's a cute bee). Also, I would love to be pinged for Gen 2 as I do have a paintie ticket I am willing to trade for you kawaii art!

EDIT: Is pure FC okay?
I only accept Mixed payment of FD and USD, or plain USD for these, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding! I will absolutely put you on the pinglist for the event in Gen.2!
19 Aug 2020, 8:52 am (Edited 19 Aug 2020, 8:53 am)
Yeah, I am so sorry! I made the edit up top way too late, huhu. ;w; Best of luck to you and may people swarm over your lovely art. :D Will leave bumps whenever I remember! Again, so sorry. :(
wqIIvCS.png

Behold, my Spring Child!

19 Aug 2020, 8:55 am
Yeah, I am so sorry! I made the edit up top way too late, huhu. ;w; Best of luck to you and may people swarm over your lovely art. :D Will leave bumps whenever I remember!
You are very sweet, thank you! ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ
19 Aug 2020, 10:05 am
Bananapop

May I get a Red Capsule?
6f8009c69e9d93340385b70c2795eafc6413e8b5

fe06ac12be211d0b2d07481f585e81338b16d2ff

Wear a crown of flowers on your head, let it's roots reach your heart.
19 Aug 2020, 10:38 am
Puck said:
Bananapop

May I get a Red Capsule?
Yes Ma'am TwT I'm so happy you are the first spinner! Feel free to leave a list of Species/Themes you would like me not to use! USD payment goes to [email protected]
19 Aug 2020, 10:44 am
Bananapop

Cool beans, I have sent payment. tumblr_inline_p7gi2iAIWA1qfc9y0_75sq.gif I trust your designing talents.
6f8009c69e9d93340385b70c2795eafc6413e8b5

fe06ac12be211d0b2d07481f585e81338b16d2ff

Wear a crown of flowers on your head, let it's roots reach your heart.
19 Aug 2020, 1:44 pm
Nya~

(Oliver Bumps the Post button with his pawb. Gently)
19 Aug 2020, 1:59 pm
Bananapop
Oh! This is adorable. I'd like a yellow capsule please. I'd be happy with either a chicken or a fantasy bird monster/creature of some sort. 
post your wishlist
jess #7302 | she/her | links
19 Aug 2020, 7:08 pm
Bananapop
Oh! This is adorable. I'd like a yellow capsule please. I'd be happy with either a chicken or a fantasy bird monster/creature of some sort. 
Can do, Chickadoo! Would you like to use a mixed or usd payment?
19 Aug 2020, 7:16 pm
I believe payment has been sent successfully to the PayPal you posted earlier in this thread!
post your wishlist
jess #7302 | she/her | links
19 Aug 2020, 7:19 pm
I believe payment has been sent successfully to the PayPal you posted earlier in this thread!
(Olivers tail spins, and a rattling can be heard from inside!)

It take up to a week for Oliver to find the right Capsule for ya!
19 Aug 2020, 7:29 pm
This is really awesome! <3

I have a wee question, are these gen 1 designs feral only? :o
And if so, would we be allowed to anthropomorphise the character ourselves at all? ;u;
17628414_m1QS5uvh8ciTqJK.png

Toyhou.se | dA

✩ Jay | 26 | FtM | He/Him | FV+6 ✩

yczsvuwk
Ping me for replies!

Sig Art by Falorie
19 Aug 2020, 7:38 pm
Vesker said:
This is really awesome! <3

I have a wee question, are these gen 1 designs feral only?
And if so, would we be allowed to anthropomorphise the character ourselves at all? ;u;

Gen 1 is intended to be feral or semi-feral, though I'm not against you making an anthropomorphised version! The designs are simply official designs from Oliver's Gatchaverse!

You would also be able to request something like that if you were to save and redeem 5 POP! Tickets for a Chibi Prize
OR
you could draw/commission one for yourself with any personalized touches like clothes, hair, etc.
19 Aug 2020, 7:43 pm
Oh my gosh these are adorable aaa? What ratio of FD/item vs USD would you want for these? And ping for the events please!