Quick Compare when pricing items in stalls

31 Aug 2020, 2:24 pm
Right now if you want to sell a bunch of things in the stalls there is no way to quickly look up how much each item is currently selling for without having to manually look up each item individually. This can be super tedious if you are having to look up competitive prices for more than just a couple of items. Its even more tedious when you are trying to sell a bunch of newer items or event items because the prices tend to fluctuate rapidly within a few days. What was selling for 50,000 fc 2 days ago might only be selling for 5,000 today. But I don't want to have to double check the price every time I want to sell a particular item.

All I want is a button next to the item you want to sell that will show you current listings for that item in the stalls.
My Toyhou.se
My paintie/Vista shop
My stall I sell everything for dirt cheap.
Xo5Hwo.png

11 Oct 2020, 1:27 pm
Support.
Also, this is a good idea but if it's too complicated to implement we could also just make the item names clickable in the "my stall" section. So you could click and it'd take you to the stall items or at least the item museum (which also has a search in stall button so it'd work)
Please ping me
11 Oct 2020, 1:43 pm
Also support, and agree with GhostLink to make the items names clickable and go to the stall listing (if you could do it in a modal tho...that would be great) for that item if it's too complicated to display.
puck%232184%5Bfv%5Dhoneypuckle%5Bda%5D%5
11 Oct 2020, 2:09 pm
Support! Having to update all of the prices pretty much daily is so tedious and boring that I end up avoiding it, and I have a relatively small stall! I can't imagine what it's like for others with huge stalls.
ON9ae.gifSLa8O.gifWGwCB.gifPdUBl.gifTPlzu.gif