Kate's Breeding Services

29 Sep 2020, 10:36 am
sending 2400 fc over now. I don't need any more bred. thank you!
29 Sep 2020, 3:11 pm
sending 2400 fc over now. I don't need any more bred. thank you!

Did you want the chocolate one?
29 Sep 2020, 3:21 pm
katethemarten Hi, I managed to breed one. thanks!
20 Nov 2020, 2:52 pm
katethemarten Are you still doing this?

The reason I ask is, there are now so few people doing large scale breeding that I may need some help getting a "starter harem" for some of the species that I still need.

What I'd be hoping for is just a few of (species of choice) to get a little harem started (hoping to pay with leaves) and then I can take off from there.

Rarity won't be an issue, I'll just be looking for numbers.

Anyway, just checking to see if you still have the time to do some extra breeding for this type of thing now and then.

Thanks!
There's no need to ping me on my own threads – I’m subscribed!
20 Nov 2020, 4:14 pm
Aviva yep!
I would only be able to get four things per pet at first but more than willing to help out with that
21 Nov 2020, 9:37 am (Edited 21 Nov 2020, 10:20 am)
katethemarten Hi again!

I made a list of the species that I still need to complete where I currently have no (or very few) pets for a starter harem:

Angelfish
Beta Bug
Crabucopia
Komodo Dragon
Ladybird
Leafy Seadragon
Lung Dragon
Turty
Vampbird

Of those species, Here are the ones where I will also need a rare male for stud:

Beta Bug
Lung Dragon
Vampbird

If you feel like breeding some of those in your spare time, I would be happy to trade equivalent rarities of pets (or leaves) for any that you produce (preferably females, of course).

Thanks so much!

P.S. Just say if you want some FC for the breeding (your first post states "200 FC per breeding"), in addition to leaves/pets for what you produce, and I'll send some to you.

[Edit]: removed Wabbit from the list.
21 Nov 2020, 4:46 pm
I currently have 6 common beta bugs and a spare rare female.
Hubby has 10 angelfish that are ready to breed. Would you consider two hawthorns each for those?
21 Nov 2020, 8:09 pm
katethemarten Hi, I just saw this.

Can you tell me how many charges the common (hopefully female) Beta Bugs have?

I'm not an expert at "leaf math" but I'm thinking that limited species like Beta Bugs (if at full or nearly full charges) could be worth double leaves, and common species like Angelfish would be worth a normal ratio (1:1) of leaves.

So I could send 12 Hawthorns + 2 Post Oaks for the 6 common + 1 rare Beta Bugs (if they are at full or nearly full charges) and 10 Hawthorns for the 10 Angelfish, if that works for you.

I'll wait to hear from you about the charges, and what you think of the proposed trade.

Thanks!
21 Nov 2020, 8:16 pm (Edited 21 Nov 2020, 8:16 pm)
Aviva said:
katethemarten Hi, I just saw this.

Can you tell me how many charges the common (hopefully female) Beta Bugs have?

I'm not an expert at "leaf math" but I'm thinking that limited species like Beta Bugs (if at full or nearly full charges) could be worth double leaves, and common species like Angelfish would be worth a normal ratio (1:1) of leaves.

So I could send 12 Hawthorns + 2 Post Oaks for the 6 common + 1 rare Beta Bugs (if they are at full or nearly full charges) and 10 Hawthorns for the 10 Angelfish, if that works for you.

I'll wait to hear from you about the charges, and what you think of the proposed trade.

Thanks!

I was thinking two for the angelfish because they are ready to breed. Otherwise I'd breed them before sending and get however many female offspring as well. It's a gamble on your end, but good chances of getting an uncommon so therefore a better deal.

The bugs have 9 and 10 charges left
21 Nov 2020, 8:38 pm
katethemarten Thanks for your reply.

I've had a challenging day IRL and I need to be AFK for a while, but here's a thought:

How about if instead of leaves I send you a matching number of RTB Narwhals? You can breed them for double leaves, or donate the offspring and still have a nice Narwhal harem to trade. ;).

Would that work for you?

(No hurry to reply, I'll check back in 30-60 minutes when I'm back at my desk.)
21 Nov 2020, 10:26 pm
katethemarten Or, if Feast pets sound more exciting, I have RTB Pancakes of the Sea as well.

Could do 10 commons for the 10 Angelfish, 6 UC for the common Beta bugs, and a rare of some type for the rare Beta Bug.

What do you think?

(I'll be AFK again pretty soon, but will check back in a while.)
22 Nov 2020, 12:02 am
Aviva said:
katethemarten Or, if Feast pets sound more exciting, I have RTB Pancakes of the Sea as well.

Could do 10 commons for the 10 Angelfish, 6 UC for the common Beta bugs, and a rare of some type for the rare Beta Bug.

What do you think?

(I'll be AFK again pretty soon, but will check back in a while.)

That sounds good, but I'm about to go to sleep. It's late here, and the computer is in the same room as little man's crib. I'll send the trade tomorrow and get hubs to send the fishies too.
22 Nov 2020, 12:06 am
katethemarten That's fine, you all have a wonderful night!
22 Nov 2020, 3:17 pm
katethemarten Hi, I sent my half of the 3 trades (please see messages). Thanks so much!

I now have a rare stud for every species (I think) except for Vampbird. If nothing else, I can probably buy one once I have enough females to start breeding them.

Thanks again!
23 Nov 2020, 1:05 am
could you breed squearels, komodo dragons, and donkeys for me please? just the initial four you get from your menagerie is fine.
post your wishlist
jess #7302 | she/her | links
23 Nov 2020, 11:08 am
could you breed squearels, komodo dragons, and donkeys for me please? just the initial four you get from your menagerie is fine.

The cost is a little different if you want to receive all the offspring of the breeding, just so you are aware. The 200fc is so cheap because I am keeping most of the pets to send to Warren while I try and breed a rare/super rare.

If you want the four, I can trade for leaves or I'll do a significant percentage off the lowest stall price for that pet in FC.

That being said, I can definitely do those breedings, Komodo dragons won't be ready for a bit but the other two are. Alternatively, hubby has a small harem of donkeys he was going to be posting about today if you are interested?
23 Nov 2020, 1:50 pm
leaves would be great! & yes please tell him to ping or PM me about the donkeys.

please let me know which leaves you need since it's not guaranteed to be all commons.
post your wishlist
jess #7302 | she/her | links