The Gatchaverse: Hallowed House

17 Oct 2020, 3:59 pm
27502029_GBohJtNd1zSKJhI.png

"Trick or Treat! Give me something nice to eat!" - (Room 1#)

And for the drawing challenge, this year my boy Deku [Gen.1 #04] made an attempt at being a Frankenstein Monster!
17628414_m1QS5uvh8ciTqJK.png

Toyhou.se | dA

✩ Jay | 26 | FtM | He/Him | FV+6 ✩

yczsvuwk
Ping me for replies!

Sig Art by Falorie
17 Oct 2020, 6:18 pm
Vesker
You take 2 pieces of candy from the bowl. Scrumptious! (Room 1 + R1 Entry)
fM6vthW.png fM6vthW.png
17 Oct 2020, 8:21 pm
bump
17 Oct 2020, 9:03 pm
Bananapop id like to play maisy's spinner. Is there a limit to how many times I can spin?
Former AnonFairy Existentialism (I was until people started making and releasing villagers with bad CSS... Ruin my fun why don't ya'll)
WiwPM2N.gif
17 Oct 2020, 9:30 pm
Bananapop id like to play maisy's spinner. Is there a limit to how many times I can spin?
You can roll Maisy's spinner twice if you like
18 Oct 2020, 7:08 am

I would like to roll twice then! I hope i get the one I want. X3
Former AnonFairy Existentialism (I was until people started making and releasing villagers with bad CSS... Ruin my fun why don't ya'll)
WiwPM2N.gif
18 Oct 2020, 7:20 am

Alrighty! Please send payment to [email protected] with your address excluded and "Varinis" in the payment note. I'll roll your numbers once its sent :3
18 Oct 2020, 7:27 am

Alrighty! Please send payment to [email protected] with your address excluded and "Varinis" in the payment note. I'll roll your numbers once its sent :3

Payment sent! I look forward to what I get.
WiwPM2N.gif
18 Oct 2020, 7:50 am
Varinis
You roll Maisy's Spinner twice in a row!
aMsxaUz.pngmdD7EkD.png

You have won Black Licorat and Raspberry Marshmallow Bun-pire! I will get your new Gatchapon's their special Halloween Tag and PM you their files here soon!

Thank you very much for rolling :D
18 Oct 2020, 8:37 am
RedlaSunShowers029 Lilytora Vesker

Room 2 has just become available, along with it's new prompt challenge! If you didn't complete Room 1's, don't sweat! You have until the end of the event to finish these prompts, in any order you wish!

Room 2
hlfAZlq.png
The Perfectly Normal Living Room
There is no response after your first knock, so you go to try again. Before your hand can make contact with the door, it slowly opens with a long and deep creak. Startled, you take a step back but your curiosity makes you peer inside the house. It seems perfectly normal, aside from the dark décor and color. No one can be seen inside, but there's a light shining from the left of the room. There's another candy bowl inside this room with a note attached to the side. It reads:

"Dare to delve deeper for more treats?"

Draw your Gatchapon eating their favorite candy and accepting the challenge!

If you don't own a Gatchapon, draw any Official Catcha eating some candy and accepting the challenge!

ENTRIES
| Crissucchi |
18 Oct 2020, 9:38 am
Aww yeah! Got the one I wanted most! <3
WiwPM2N.gif
18 Oct 2020, 12:38 pm
Bump! Remember to join the discord server <3
27182614_iSsWnEoMN45xNlq.png

Spanish | She/Her | @Chiisai_Crisucchi on IG
Visit my Art shop
Ping me to get my attention!
+7h FV time
18 Oct 2020, 5:05 pm
Varinis

Aah, I am so glad! You spun my favorite two!
6f8009c69e9d93340385b70c2795eafc6413e8b5

fe06ac12be211d0b2d07481f585e81338b16d2ff

Wear a crown of flowers on your head, let it's roots reach your heart.
19 Oct 2020, 12:35 pm
Puck said:
Varinis

Aah, I am so glad! You spun my favorite two!

<3. I'm so happy I got the one I wanted specifically too! These are such cuties!
WiwPM2N.gif
19 Oct 2020, 2:27 pm
Friendly bump!
27182614_iSsWnEoMN45xNlq.png

Spanish | She/Her | @Chiisai_Crisucchi on IG
Visit my Art shop
Ping me to get my attention!
+7h FV time
19 Oct 2020, 6:21 pm
RedlaSunShowers029 Lilytora Vesker
A new mini-game has been released, following a slight delay of the others I have planned!
The new mini-game, Doodle-It Daily will give you the chance to earn a Candy Wrapper every day in exchange for simple Halloween-themed doodles!
Even better?
Some days will be SHINY DAYs, in which a more complicated prompt will be posted, but it guarantee's a King-Size Candy on completion!

PS. Today and tomorrow is a SHINY Day!

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

I will make a separate pinglist for this, since it is a daily thing that you can do to earn candy wrappers, but I understand not everyone has the time for it! So do let me know if you would like to be pinged (once a day) for these!

From now on, I will not be notifying you of Doodle-It prompts unless you do the opt-in pinglist above.
Thank you, dears!
20 Oct 2020, 7:39 am
A question for the daily doodle - does it still have to be a fullbody like the main prompts or can it be something smaller like a headshot or halfbody - as long as it still follows the prompt, of course

Getting a fullbody out so frequently for the rooms is already proving a bit of a difficult challenge and since these are #doodles I was just wondering aaa
17628414_m1QS5uvh8ciTqJK.png

Toyhou.se | dA

✩ Jay | 26 | FtM | He/Him | FV+6 ✩

yczsvuwk
Ping me for replies!

Sig Art by Falorie
20 Oct 2020, 7:49 am (Edited 20 Oct 2020, 8:03 am)
can i be added to the doodle it daily pinglist please? :0
edit: and the general pinglist, if there is any

26922057_xfaMdmgAeOpkga6.png

signature drawn by TrickzMix icon made by Kibbun
20 Oct 2020, 11:24 am
Vesker said:
A question for the daily doodle - does it still have to be a fullbody like the main prompts or can it be something smaller like a headshot or halfbody - as long as it still follows the prompt, of course

Getting a fullbody out so frequently for the rooms is already proving a bit of a difficult challenge and since these are #doodles I was just wondering aaa
Yes halfbodies are great too! Sorry for the wait! You will still be able to submit Day 1's Doodle-It throughout today, since it was announced late as well.
20 Oct 2020, 12:37 pm
Puppy

Mini-Game
Day 2 Doodle-It

Hooray! Its a SHINY DAY!
(In celebration of the doodle-it minigame opening!)

Doodle any Gatchapon or Catcha getting spooked by a ghost!

(Also, since Day 1's Doodle It was released late, you can still submit it today if you like!)