Not bug - Daily Streak Rewards' changes

17 Oct 2020, 5:50 pm
Usually (before the turtle shell update) we usually get a random species potion at day 14 and at 60 a random rare minipet, in the dailies screen we all can see it's a silhouette of a deer morphing potion and a hydra. Does that mean we are not getting them at random anymore?
I don't know what picture everyone else sees but it just happened I've got that same potion twice in the last 28 days; was it mere coincidence or should I do something to update the randomness on my account?
Psst... check my stall if you are interested in rare and SR minipets

18 Oct 2020, 8:44 am
wow, im getting that too
Call me Vukasa/Birb - PING ME - She/Her - Toyhouse - My Stall filled
with decently priced reagents etc
- please check this out lol
18 Oct 2020, 8:51 am
Switchi I see the same images as you but I got a Manokit morphing potion :o
27182614_iSsWnEoMN45xNlq.png

Spanish | She/Her | @Chiisai_Crisucchi on IG
Visit my Art shop
Ping me to get my attention!
+7h FV time
18 Oct 2020, 8:53 am
I don't really make note of what potions I get haha, but the thing with randomness is that you're bound to get streaks of the same thing sooner or later. I don't think I've gotten either a deer or a hydra (not lately, at least) so I doubt that has any bearing and they were probably chosen arbitrarily. That said, I don't really know what I'm talking about so do take this with a pinch of salt!
ONgwqjm.png Lucky|Any pronouns|+6 FV time|Toyhouse|DeviantArt|4dopt uIE1tVd.png
y6tun3h5OPx7p1.png
18 Oct 2020, 1:08 pm
Im getting that too
Once?

I guess I'll find out about the hydra minipet next week when I reach 60 days.
It just seems pretty odd both potions are the same one featured in the mystery picture
18 Oct 2020, 1:35 pm
i got a shifty morphing potion from it yesterday. and when i got my random pet i got a mandarin fish.
me, tiny wyverns in a trenchcoat!?? no, that's silly
49696540812_f829adf99b_h.jpg
icon art by annecahi
18 Oct 2020, 1:53 pm
OK, Crisucchi and Joey confirm the morphing potions are different
I guess it' was just a very rare coincidence ....so far
18 Oct 2020, 4:11 pm
Those silhouettes for the morphing potion as well as the animal just represent the fact you get a random of such item. Hover over the image for a specific description. The image itself does not indicated specifically what you will get, as the outcome is randomly generated when you redeem the item.
4294-pine-nut-pot-pie.png
18 Oct 2020, 4:13 pm
i got a shifty morphing potion from it yesterday. and when i got my random pet i got a mandarin fish.

Shifty?! You can get a shifty morphing potion from that?! Lucky!
Making the world a better place, one smile at a time.
Pain isn’t the only way to feel alive. Feel the textures beneath your hands and feet, look outside and see the sights before you. Have you forgotten what is all around us? That’s okay, take a breath and remember.
User Alekzy needs help!