Pikabolt’s Adopt Shop

21 Oct 2020, 4:59 pm (Edited 26 Nov 2020, 3:06 pm)
Hello and welcome! I’ve got some Samhain Spirits looking for a new home. These curious and mischievous Halloween spirits are designed after a combination of a dog breed and a candy, and speaking of candy, they love to eat it! Keep a careful eye on your supply, or it might all be stolen from you. Tricks, treats, all of it is fun and games to these little guys.

For all their silliness, these spirits make friends for life. Threaten them at your own risk; they won’t stop until the danger is gone. Being spirits of Halloween, they don’t exactly have the best grasp on taking things too far.

As Halloween spirits, they are also able to move between the afterlife and the world of the living on a whim, but that doesn’t mean they don’t understand how important life is. It just lets them be with their friends; both the living and the dead alike.

Samhain Spirits can have any name; their candy and breed is simply their coloration. For example, my spirit is a Swedish Fish Beagle named Shiloh. Isn’t he cute?
image0.png

So, are you willing to take a playful, mischievous, and most of all, loyal, spirit home with you? If you are, check out the latest batch of spirits willing to leave their nameless haunted forest in search of excitement and new adventures.

Pinglist so far:
Fire_V-Raptor
MochiChan2007

You can credit me either in paintie tags (if you’re making your spirit a paintie) or with my toyhouse. I use the same username that I do here

List of Departed Spirits:
Shiloh, the Swedish Fish Beagle (Pikabolt )
Paxuris, the Black Licorice Papillon (Runebook )
Making the world a better place, one smile at a time
Pain isn’t the only way to feel alive. Feel the textures beneath your hands and feet, look outside and see the sights before you. Have you forgotten what is all around us? That’s okay, take a breath and remember.
Adopt shop :D
Alekzy needs help!

21 Oct 2020, 5:18 pm (Edited 26 Nov 2020, 3:08 pm)
This is the first batch of spirits looking for a new home. When the majority of them are gone, it might entice more curious spirits into seeking new adventures outside of their haunted forest.

1) Cookies ‘N’ Creme Dalmatian (250 FD or 250k FC)
image0.png

2) Snickers Rottweiler (400 FD or 400k FC - comes with paintie villager!)
image0.png

3) Pumpkin Spice Cocker Spaniel (250 FD or 250k FC)
image0.png

4) Fruit Rollup Black Labrador (250 FD or 250k FC)
image0.png

5) Black Licorice Papillon (250 FD or 250k FC) ADOPTED
image0.png

6) Peach Ring Golden Retriever (250 FD or 250k FC)
image0.png

FD is preferred but FC is fine too
Pain isn’t the only way to feel alive. Feel the textures beneath your hands and feet, look outside and see the sights before you. Have you forgotten what is all around us? That’s okay, take a breath and remember.
Alekzy needs help!
21 Oct 2020, 5:19 pm
Okay, adopt shop is open for posts! Silver58 as promised here’s the ping for the shop opening ^-^
Alekzy needs help!
21 Oct 2020, 5:24 pm
:D It's up! <3 <3 <3

Best of luck, Pika! ^^
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Look up at the stars, not your feet ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Honey Gliders --- Questing Doodles --- Art --- Santa's Fluffy Helpers ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Come visit Sallentine on Discord! ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
21 Oct 2020, 5:30 pm
Thank you ^-^
Alekzy needs help!
21 Oct 2020, 6:03 pm
May I be added to the pinglist? I've got my eye on a few of these cuties...
Check my Adopt Shop?
Click my dragons?
0fXzp.gifIZLLR.gif67plG.gifLL3gv.gif
21 Oct 2020, 8:34 pm
Fire_V-Raptor
Of course! I’m just happy they’re getting interest. Are you asking to be pinged when another batch arrives? Cause I’m not so sure I want to do that unless the majority of these sell, just in case...they’re a lot of work, but entirely worth it
Alekzy needs help!
21 Oct 2020, 8:48 pm
Yeah! I might buy one in a little while, I need to collect funds and see if I'll have enough...
Check my Adopt Shop?
Click my dragons?
0fXzp.gifIZLLR.gif67plG.gifLL3gv.gif
21 Oct 2020, 8:51 pm
Ah. Well good luck!
Alekzy needs help!
22 Oct 2020, 5:16 pm
Bump ^-^
Alekzy needs help!
24 Oct 2020, 3:11 am
Ba-bump
Alekzy needs help!
26 Oct 2020, 12:54 am
Bump
Alekzy needs help!
27 Oct 2020, 2:51 am
Bump
Alekzy needs help!
28 Oct 2020, 2:43 am
Bump?
Alekzy needs help!
29 Oct 2020, 1:46 am
Bump
Alekzy needs help!
29 Oct 2020, 2:32 am
Is the Black Licorice Papillon still open? I'd love to adopt em if so :3
29 Oct 2020, 2:14 pm
Runebook
Yep, they haven’t been bought yet!
Alekzy needs help!
29 Oct 2020, 2:15 pm
Nice, I'll send over the FD then :3
29 Oct 2020, 2:18 pm
Runebook
Thank you! Enjoy your spirit ^-^
Alekzy needs help!
1 Nov 2020, 1:33 am
Bump!
Alekzy needs help!
2 Nov 2020, 6:40 pm
Friendly bump!
Leo | 24 | He / Him
Ping me for my attention!

Goodra.gif
3 Nov 2020, 11:30 pm
Bump! :D
Alekzy needs help!
5 Nov 2020, 2:31 am
Forgetful bump
Alekzy needs help!
6 Nov 2020, 10:30 am
Ba-bump
Alekzy needs help!