msjanny's scripts & etc

5 Nov 2020, 4:29 pm (Edited 20 Nov 2020, 1:09 am)
* see second post for installation instructions
** see third post for known issues

userscripts
  • Preview vistas - original thread
    Temporarily try on vistas before buying or using them. Search by item name or ID (shows a maximum of 20 results)
  • Scrapping
    Show full pagination when scrapping, and remember the last page opened. Reduces amount of flipping through pages required, especially when scrapping multiples of the same item. 
  • Daily wheel
    Add some links to the daily wheel and daily streak.
  • Item museum/stall links
    Turns item images into links. Applies to all available shops & can be toggled between museum and stall search by clicking the link at the top under the header.
  • Quest jumping
    By default, selecting an item for a quest scrolls your page to the very top, and this is annoying so I wrote like 2 lines of code to stop it from happening.
  • Stud selector**
    Click the "remember stud" button & it will automatically select it from the dropdown.
  • QOL trades**
    Makes it easier to flip through pages in trades.
  • Full pagination
    Adds links to every page when filling the pot and using certain inventory items.
userstyles
For years userstyles.org was the ultimate website to post and find userstyles. The owner, as far as I know, has decided to halt maintenance and development on the website for seemingly no reason, so it's extremely laggy and unreliable. I can no longer log in.
I've reuploaded everything to greasyfork.org but I can only upload one version (you used to be able to customize settings).
post your wishlist
jess #7302 | she/her | links

5 Nov 2020, 4:30 pm (Edited 5 Nov 2020, 5:44 pm)
installation instructions
You'll need to install an extension or add-on first. 

userscripts:
greasyfork said:
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.Click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.

userstyles:

mobile devices:
Currently, you're pretty much completely out of luck.

If you want it on an Android mobile device, Firefox allows mobile add-ons. However, Mozilla recently rolled out a huge update and Stylus/Tampermonkey are no longer available on Android. They will likely be added back in..... eventually. I don't know the ETA as I don't follow their development blog.

I do not know of any iOS compatible browsers that allow add-ons, but if you know any, I'm all ears!
post your wishlist
5 Nov 2020, 4:32 pm (Edited 5 Nov 2020, 5:40 pm)
corner of shame
bugs & stuff I don't plan on fixing because I wrote these scripts for myself and they're Good Enough for my purposes
Stud selector:
The image isn't updated when stud is automatically selected. It will try and select and empty or nonexistent stable if you remove the stud/stable. Rarely, it won't load or load twice on same popup (outside normal use).

QOL trades:
Oh boy this one is.... really bad honestly. If you try and type in your page number, you'll probably get an error the first time so you have to try two times. It doesn't remember if you add something to a trade, so it will appear as though you have zero of something, even if you don't. In order to actually remove something from your offer, you need to first change it to some value >0 and then back to zero.

to-do
FOR LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE PLEASE SEND FEEDBACK!! if it's not mentioned in my corner of shame I probably still care about it!!

Full pagination:
add gallery & giving tree
post your wishlist
5 Nov 2020, 4:39 pm (Edited 6 Nov 2020, 2:16 pm)
pinglist
idk maybe someone will want to be on it
for new things

for updates
post your wishlist
5 Nov 2020, 5:26 pm
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok i think u can post now
post your wishlist
5 Nov 2020, 5:29 pm
ping me for new stuff because you're an angel
puck.png?dl=0
6 Nov 2020, 6:23 am
you are an absolute godsend. please ping me!
I second that Notion.
6 Nov 2020, 2:16 pm
pinglists updated
post your wishlist
20 Nov 2020, 1:09 am
updated daily wheel:
  • Added inventory link to /wheel that brings you directly to openables in your inventory
  • Added a button to /dailies to indicate unclaimed rewards and scroll down the page.

couldn't do much testing. please let me know if it doesn't work.
post your wishlist