Lilith's F l o r a l (paintie) S h o p p e

20 Nov 2020, 12:33 am (Edited 1 Dec 2020, 10:14 am)
Hello hello! ^^

I'm Lilith and this is my little paintie shop.

I specialize in flatcolor sonic-styled panties, but I can also make regular furvilla-styled ones. I'm still working on grayscale edits, so check back later for that ><'

Here are some examples

28555155_SRllxpqR5.png
18238751_AwMSkh1S9.png?1575921170
18374829_E7U4TywEI.png
*I recently switched software so I no longer have access to vector lineart, which is what I did for the last two çwç

I take items, FC and FD as payment.

Grayscale edit: 200kFC/200FD or equivalent in items
Flatcolor: 100kFC/100FD or equivalent in items
Base coloring: 10kFC/10FD, 750 common plants/10 animals/50 seeds

I'm interested in Shifty morphing potions, plants/seeds, animals, wood and DMM houses, but feel free to offer other things too ^v^
**You can check my keepsake/outfit wishlists on my villagers' profiles!

Status - On Hold
Slots: 4/5

Queue:
I try to go first come first serve, but my short attention span may affect things.

- ManaketeSilver (1/3: lineart phase)
- non-paintie trade (2/5: sketch phase)
- Sevaunt (1/1: lineart phase)
- Puppy (PMing)
- RedlaSunShowers029 (Cancelled - blocked for no apparent reason)

Finished:

- Opal for @/atilla
- Jubatus for @/cursedkaze

20 Nov 2020, 1:36 am
do any animals in my menagerie interest you in exchange for a flat color paintie?
yxpzenx8
feel free to ping me for horse or werewolf adopts!
20 Nov 2020, 3:17 am
woah i love your flatcolored style painties! feel free to take a look at my menagerie/stall and see if there's any items that interest you.

16813755_yeRRfbHTLo9QXpK.gif

signature gif by Bananapop icon made by lilactea
20 Nov 2020, 4:27 am
I have a couple of questions.
That top paintie is a shifty. If you offer shifty style like that how much would it cost? And would you do plus size characters?
Also 1 fd= 1000-1100fc so you may want to bring up your fc price unless you are doing a discount for the sake of getting fc for something. Please don't sell yourself short
26548637_iQQ1lXJHe1TnYpq.png
Check out the cheap painties
The Nerds paintie shop
All painties 100fd/110kfc or less!
20 Nov 2020, 4:24 pm
I'm interested in getting a flatcolored shifty paintie of a mobian character of mine, how much (roughly) would it be? I can offer both FD and USD
20 Nov 2020, 9:02 pm
atilla said:
do any animals in my menagerie interest you in exchange for a flat color paintie?

I'm very interested in the barbed wire batbats and stormy/sunset cloud pythons!! :o

Puppy said:
woah i love your flatcolored style painties! feel free to take a look at my menagerie/stall and see if there's any items that interest you.

ty! I'm interested in the mysterious ear headbands and wickerbeast mp c:

I have a couple of questions.
That top paintie is a shifty. If you offer shifty style like that how much would it cost? And would you do plus size characters?
Also 1 fd= 1000-1100fc so you may want to bring up your fc price unless you are doing a discount for the sake of getting fc for something. Please don't sell yourself short

same as regular ones unless the character is too complex. I do, yeah!
I prefer being paid in FC which is why I raised my FD prices a little, yea ^^

I'm interested in getting a flatcolored shifty paintie of a mobian character of mine, how much (roughly) would it be? I can offer both FD and USD

100FD unless it's a complex character ^^
20 Nov 2020, 9:42 pm (Edited 20 Nov 2020, 9:42 pm)
oh awesome! so those pets add up to 91,000 furcash worth, and i can add on 9000 furcash.

you can pick any character in this folder, if you want me to pick a specific one or have any questions about them, let me know! :3
https://toyhou.se/atilla/characters/folder:1203224
yxpzenx8
feel free to ping me for horse or werewolf adopts!
20 Nov 2020, 9:56 pm
atilla said:
oh awesome! so those pets add up to 91,000 furcash worth, and i can add on 9000 furcash.

you can pick any character in this folder, if you want me to pick a specific one or have any questions about them, let me know! :3
https://toyhou.se/atilla/characters/folder:1203224

PM'd!
20 Nov 2020, 10:08 pm
Ooh does anything in my stall appeal? I may be interested in some, especially ones like the top example!
20 Nov 2020, 10:53 pm
I would like a slot please! I can offer FD but if you're interested in furcash I have 100k and 11 DMM houses I'm not using that I can throw in too~ Reference is Here
20 Nov 2020, 11:47 pm
Ooh does anything in my stall appeal? I may be interested in some, especially ones like the top example!

Depends on how many you want XD
I'm interested in the Buer, Home Cookin' Sweater and Black Rose Seeds/Seed Packets, but all of their lowest stall prices are way lower than my paintie prices lol

I would like a slot please! I can offer FD but if you're interested in furcash I have 100k and 11 DMM houses I'm not using that I can throw in too~ Reference is Here

PM'd!
21 Nov 2020, 5:58 am

If you have a slot would you be in doing a shift for my Sona Ophelia I can pay in FC since that's what you're really looking for.
The Nerds paintie shop
21 Nov 2020, 4:33 pm

If you have a slot would you be in doing a shift for my Sona Ophelia I can pay in FC since that's what you're really looking for.

Slots are full for now but I'll PM you once I have another one available! ^^
21 Nov 2020, 9:26 pm

Slots are full for now but I'll PM you once I have another one available! ^^

Okay thank you
The Nerds paintie shop
22 Nov 2020, 1:12 am
That works! Could I get a paintie of her then?

https://toyhou.se/7949892.puppy

16813755_yeRRfbHTLo9QXpK.gif

signature gif by Bananapop icon made by lilactea
25 Nov 2020, 3:39 pm
-KiwiBerry- Ooh I gotcha there! Shall I price run those and see how much I should make up in FD/FC?
27 Nov 2020, 12:45 am
-KiwiBerry- Ooh I gotcha there! Shall I price run those and see how much I should make up in FD/FC?

OH CRAP I just realized I mistyped dgjkçfdgkj
I wanted to say they're way above my prices, not below lol
but I'm really interested in the black rose seeds, and would be willing to make up for that!!
27 Nov 2020, 10:05 pm

OH CRAP I just realized I mistyped dgjkçfdgkj
I wanted to say they're way above my prices, not below lol
but I'm really interested in the black rose seeds, and would be willing to make up for that!!

Just took the Buer, Seeds, Seed Packets, and Sweater out of my stall and checked and it looks like they’re all a total of 1645FD - holy heck that’s a lot! I’d say I can round down to a solid 1500FD mark for those? How much were the Sonic style painties usually? Already looking at your prices I can tell you’re undercharging by a substantial amount. Would I be able to get 3 with those items at 500FD value apiece? That’s the lowest you should be charging for such pretty painties as those ;v;
29 Nov 2020, 11:43 pm
Sevaunt PMing for payment/sketch ^^

Puppy said:
That works! Could I get a paintie of her then?

https://toyhou.se/7949892.puppy

Of course! PMing :>

Just took the Buer, Seeds, Seed Packets, and Sweater out of my stall and checked and it looks like they’re all a total of 1645FD - holy heck that’s a lot! I’d say I can round down to a solid 1500FD mark for those? How much were the Sonic style painties usually? Already looking at your prices I can tell you’re undercharging by a substantial amount. Would I be able to get 3 with those items at 500FD value apiece? That’s the lowest you should be charging for such pretty painties as those ;v;

Of course! My sonic-style painties are the same price as the FV-style ones since that's my main style. I tend to underprice because of my long waiting times since my attention span is short and I tend to get tired or have other problems ( ç wç)b
1 Dec 2020, 5:52 pm
I would like to commission you to make me a sonic style shiftie pantie!