When should I run a Raffle?

20 Nov 2020, 3:20 pm (Edited 20 Nov 2020, 3:54 pm)
Howdy anyone reading this, thanks for taking some time to take a peek here at my question.

So what I've been thinking lately is I would like to try out a Raffle. I've done a few art contests and lesser raffles in the past, but this plan is kinda lofty and complicated. (At least for me to arrange it, joining it is pretty straight forward)
The idea is there will be several prize categories, I'm thinking so far "Warrior", "Animal Husbandry", "Crafter", "Herbalist", "1 Million FC" and a collection of "Magic Stickers"
Each category will have its own grouping of items related to the theme, some of the planed items are in my Gallery but I am working to gather more.

You will be able to earn tickets for the separate categories by drawing one of my ocs, the type of drawing determining the amount of tickets.
Headshot = 1 Ticket, Half Body = 3 Tickets, Full Body = 6 Tickets, etc.
You could enter however many times you'd like.
You'd have a chance to win in multiple categories, its not a win one and you're removed from the others kind of thing.
All participants regardless of winning or not would get a split of an FC prize pool. I'm not sure of the amount yet, I'm thinking 1 Mill, but that divides down quickly, so I may make the shared FC pool higher.
Example if the shared pool is 1 Mill and 10 people enter that's 100K Per person.

I would like to run the raffle when I know people are less busy with school or work, but I don't know when that is. I'd love some advice on when I should run it.

Ping list when it is made:
SageTheAce
28089305_01tNjxv8bViOREJ.gif

20 Nov 2020, 3:29 pm
Ohhh I'm not sure I can give any advice, but would you mind pinging me when you do make it?
r3UYJ2M_3_60.png

4V7KA2L0.png
20 Nov 2020, 3:54 pm
SageTheAce

Sure thing :D I'd be glad to.
21 Nov 2020, 12:47 pm
bump
24 Nov 2020, 2:51 pm
bump
24 Nov 2020, 2:59 pm
sciencesparrow
Hmm...most people aren't busy on weekends? I'm not really sure, though. I would also love to join! Ping me when you start?
Mochi - She/Her - serious weeb - loves sneks - wants to fly one day
Hi! Please boop!
If you have any roleplays open and are lonely, message me! I will happily roleplay just about anything, as long as I understand it!