Post Your Current Thought

12 Feb 2020, 4:17 pm
I've been pretty anxious lately.
smile, it looks lovely on you ♥
questing for decorated snowbunny and decorated snowfox
12 Feb 2020, 4:25 pm
Ceruleanfire

I completely agree on the limited naming on websites thing. When I first joined Dragoncave, that infuriated me. To me, that is a quick way to make a website feel very outdated. If other websites figured out not to do that a long time ago, it’s time those others kept up.
12 Feb 2020, 4:42 pm
My back itches
12 Feb 2020, 5:39 pm
Depressed, also just went to the orthodontist so in horrid pain right now
Hey nice to meet you! I’m Hawk, I don’t bite.
12 Feb 2020, 6:45 pm (Edited 12 Feb 2020, 6:51 pm)
paintie ticket today! i finally made it lol

edit: wait I have 16 paintie tickets just sitting in my inventory. why haven't I uploaded anything lately? that's what I should work on. Easter/spring is coming and I have like 6 painties I've been meaning to finish.
I need to update this o_o

♥ Ping me about any mustelid and hyena type adopts ♥
12 Feb 2020, 6:49 pm (Edited 12 Feb 2020, 6:50 pm)
I just need 4kFC more to buy a house..... And I can't sell anything else!
A Wild Squid Approaches
---------------------------------------------------------------
~ Aquarius ~ Female ~ Questioning ~ Canadian ~ Dragon lover ~ Squid lover ~ Gamer ~ + 1 h FV time ~ Please Ping Me When You Respond! If you want to contact me, Please PM me!
---------------------------------------------------------------
My toyhouse!
Say Hi....Please
12 Feb 2020, 7:49 pm
CCSLkCD.png

Please Green Card,,, give me anything but this stupid cursed potion.
❊|| She/Her | Pisces | FlightRising ||❊
14343955_Z1Vrtg02Kc87Vbn.gif
Apologies if I miss a ping, just poke me again and I'll hop right on it! I've been more inactive lately here.
12 Feb 2020, 7:58 pm
kinda feel worried if someone is lying to me about my art, honestly if it's bad lemme fix it, you have to pay for it might as well make it the best it can be. ;u;

Commission or Art trade me
fe429bc543b2c9dbbaac5461a9e6502d98d467f7

The times I'm online are unpredictable, Ping me if you want my attention and please be patient! Sorry if anything I say makes you mad or upset. That's all, Thanks for reading! :)
12 Feb 2020, 8:02 pm
i love my bf and why does changing my username cost 500fd... please...
julian, 25, gay trans man
i love my boyfriend so much
toyhouse
carrd
12 Feb 2020, 8:13 pm
Playing my ds at 3 in the morning
"Why do I hear boss music outside my door?"
Please dont ping me, I'm subbed to my threads!

kNd
12 Feb 2020, 9:47 pm
Playing my ds at 3 in the morning
"Why do I hear boss music outside my door?"

oh no bustedddd

I just realized that Stow-on-Side has "owo" in it
stowonside
Stay healthy y'all! ~ doi ro do ko ca'o kanro ~ In rhullon, sypo dish!
12 Feb 2020, 11:45 pm
Sometimes I just have to wonder "How many people actually care? If I was to disappear, how many would notice, how many would actually miss me? Would it be more people than I think? Or would it be even less people than I think?"
isolation is fun, if you ever need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to pm, because I definitely need someone to talk to ;w;
13 Feb 2020, 4:43 pm
I just love it when people try to spoil things. Guess I need to avoid any online activity for like two weeks because people are jerks. :)
Hi, I'm pretty much quitting!
[LF] Art [H] FD, FV items, KS/Beta DV codes

Please don't PM me unless it's about the art that I've commissioned.
Unexpected PMs tend to make me an anxious mess and that's kinda... Not fun. :(

I will block you if you PM me anyway. Sorry I'm like this.
13 Feb 2020, 5:03 pm
My family is over today and my brother in law is like super sick (it might be neurological or something, the 3 hospitals hes been to cant figure it out but he can barely walk or use his hands and hes dizzy and sick all the time now) and he sat down in the living and then got up and went to the bathroom and started throwing up and i have emetophobia SO BAD and i almost started crying and i had to run upstairs and im hiding in my room

I feel so bad and i dont want to be mean but i want to die
16255870_b8pzkrPG5GgvqRc.png
feel free to ping me for horse or werewolf adopts!
13 Feb 2020, 5:24 pm
ide like to go see someone very important to me for the weekend, and they'd like to see me too, i haven't seen them since November. i wish i could see them right now it would really make my world, but we cant see eachother.
13 Feb 2020, 6:51 pm
The cuphead smash bro's event starts tomorrow. I'm excited to do it if I even know how.
pet_22826470_shop_3.png <- please click -> pet_22841227_shop_3.png
dwTP4Bj.png
13 Feb 2020, 6:57 pm
Sometimes I just have to wonder "How many people actually care? If I was to disappear, how many would notice, how many would actually miss me? Would it be more people than I think? Or would it be even less people than I think?"

Gosh you sound like Sebastian from stardew valley lol
I’m super anxious and frustrated, have piles of homework to do and almost no time to do it
Hey nice to meet you! I’m Hawk, I don’t bite.
13 Feb 2020, 7:06 pm
Hi, I;m sad many of my RPs are dead. Ive been attempting CPR on the, so yee
dpcwu.gif Pbx9n.gif 5cede0529a4276f4e45131c2634f6056.jpg
(She/Her)
I LOVE DRAGONS (and Wings of Fire :D)
13 Feb 2020, 8:40 pm
I wish this one family member would learn to just chill when they are this sick. First they get snippy with the only two people who are there to help them recover, then a little bit ago they are crying like loudly, it’s like, I don’t want to sound insensitive, but a lot of this they brought on themselves by not doing what the doctors say. I hate hearing them being upset, but they have to just rest and let us take care of everything.
14 Feb 2020, 12:26 am
Why did I wait this long to watch Haikyu!!? It's great!
Also, thank goodness for the 5-days off of school starting today..I need a break.
This week Reddit (of all places) helped me realize I am now atheist rather than pagan, it's very comforting figuring out my belief system; now I'm not confused anymore.

Fun fact: I have never changed the color of my forum text since beta. That's cool ha! It's so happened to match every new theme/aesthetic I have. ☁︎☀︎☁︎
14 Feb 2020, 4:32 pm
Back when I had an active DeviantART account, I had 3 separate people request a drawing from me. One person asked for fanart of an anime character, another asked for a drawing of their OC, and another asked for a specific animal. I drew all three. The people who requested the drawings neither favourited or commented on them even after writing them a message saying "Here's your drawing!" with a link to it. I think about that sometimes.
gXtcOQ2.gif
♥ Ping me or you'll miss me ♥
14 Feb 2020, 6:21 pm
It infuriates me how inconsiderate people are.

No, honking at me isn't going to make me turn. Normally, yeah sure I will maybe, but when there is an emergency vehicle on the other side of the intersection trying to get through traffic to make a turn, hell yeah I'm going to wait a minute or two to let them through. Someones life is at stake, and here you are honking, too impatience to let an ambulance through. No one else was moving to cut them off, so what in the hell made you think I was gonna? Ass.
❊|| She/Her | Pisces | FlightRising ||❊
14343955_Z1Vrtg02Kc87Vbn.gif
Apologies if I miss a ping, just poke me again and I'll hop right on it! I've been more inactive lately here.
14 Feb 2020, 6:28 pm
hahaha we're totally just friends
today is valentine's day so pda is totally ok
olivia | she/her | 14