Post Your Current Thought

20 May 2020, 6:19 pm
Hello, I'd like to return this vacuum
Does it not work?
No, it sucks.

My humor is so bad
21 May 2020, 12:02 am (Edited 21 May 2020, 12:21 am)
Kind of a small vent here

God my right ear is clogged and I can barely hear out of it. I'm so tired of this, it's been like this for pretty much all of May so far and it isn't getting better, even with these ear drops I've started taking. I just want to be able to hear properly again. I hope it is just clogged and there isn't anything more to it. I'm going to see if I can see a doctor about it tomorrow.
It's hard to get to sleep like this

Time to go draw Zacharie for the millionth time to help me feel better
Call me Alpha | 19 | she/her | +1 FV time | ping #120762 | OFF brainrot | icon by me
---PLEASE use my ping number as I plan on changing my username once I get the FD---
21 May 2020, 12:04 am
WHY HAVE I SAVED MY PROJECT FOR LIKE THE LAST TWO DAYS UNTIL IT IS DUE AIEOFAHUGOHWerofuhq ogurwoSH OW'UR W
bhw
☆★☆
•2 hours behind FV time•
uaK3DHF.png
21 May 2020, 1:26 am
i.. need to continue listening to tma, but that takes effort
Ambrose || he/him || Trans and gay || uhhhh i'll add commission info later lol
21 May 2020, 1:42 am
i love pico & sepulveda but i hate that if u look it up That One Movie shows up and..... egh...

but idk how to feel abt dr demento because idk who that is and i have no opinion on him lol
james / maynard | he/they | 16 | 9/19 | +1 fv time | #108217

2UOh5PI

icon | signature
21 May 2020, 1:54 am
Sometimes I draw heads for too long, and forget how to draw bodies.
Memory is weird.
I need to practice with my current style, more.
+1 hour fv time|21|she/her/they|Polyromantic|Bisexual|1.16.1999 d.o.b|Taken|DON'T PING ME IN MY OWN THREADS!!!! I am subscribed!
PWYW Adopts Shop | Send Me A Moodboard, I'll Make You A Character | Generated OC "Game"
21 May 2020, 6:26 am
Yesterday (though I suppose it's two days ago, but whatever :') ) I set up my P-EBT card, today I used it. Both days have killed me. Maybe tomorrow/later today I'll get to work on that commission.

Did some things. Not much but bad refs to musicals make me happy. I'm a tremendous loser.

Also just watched a few episodes of Family Matters just because I was like hey that's the steve urkel thing, and ended up actually liking it. :')
16797905_xpYVedj1ORXS7oy.gif

1CSjjXd.pngxbEhL4K.pnglCK69j1.png
21 May 2020, 7:48 am
I need to watch more SatsuTen Crack RIGHT NOW
9ltjf0w.gif
oh, you discovered me??? nice f*cking JOB

CORONA WYD

Pfp by le amazing RavenSpecter

Do you like Vapor´s OwOCat Style?
Well, then adopt your own baby OwOCat here!:http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/114085-vapors-owocat-slime-nursery-open-myo
21 May 2020, 8:28 am
I have a friend that has been having such insane Luma luck, and he's had the game for only 2 weeks. He got 2 Luma Fomu 2 weeks ago, a full-odds Luma Kalazu a week ago, won a Luma Toxolotl from a stream over this past weekend, got a Luma Tateru after only 3 hours of hunting 2 days ago, and possibly won a Luma Ganki from another stream. I told this man to sprinkle his good luck on me because I still only have the land shark one in 121 hours of play.

Please let me know about all insect/arachnid adoptables <3

sig.gif
21 May 2020, 11:14 am
I set up a video call yesterday and told my friends to join at 10:30 today and nowone joined and I have a pretty big group
TmT
Now I'm sad and think I have no friends
"Sometimes we all need to just_ch1ll"
(says the one with a cat demon sona)
Goddess of sleeping
2+ furvilla time
I'm a Gamer msg me if ya want to play!
.Minecraft
.Animal Crossing
.Pokemon
21 May 2020, 12:30 pm
My PMD oc made a guest appearance in a fancomic! It was just as a background character on one page, but it's still exciting! Seeing them in their natural habitat makes me so happy.
Rhen ☆ 22 ☆ agender (they/them) ☆ pansexual ☆ otherkin
21 May 2020, 12:34 pm
why is the jack in the box mascot hot
life is a bruh moment.
click on these if u wanna
eu3NG.gif
XDWQi.gif
21 May 2020, 12:38 pm
dang my birds are mEAN to eachother

Toby ur the older birb you should help Oscar nOT REJECT HIM YOU B*TCH
9ltjf0w.gif
oh, you discovered me??? nice f*cking JOB

CORONA WYD

Pfp by le amazing RavenSpecter

Do you like Vapor´s OwOCat Style?
Well, then adopt your own baby OwOCat here!:http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/114085-vapors-owocat-slime-nursery-open-myo
21 May 2020, 12:48 pm
I should prolly wash my face
Paintie commissions!
Please @ me to get my attention!
21 May 2020, 9:18 pm
autism vent

i hate that if u look up chatsworth (the character; dobie gillis) one of the first pics that show up is levinson from the party..... like it's an easy mistake to make since they're both played by the same actor, both wear suits, and both properties took place around the same time but i'm just a perfectionist... i guess idk what i'd be called. i don't blame anyone who gets the two mixed-up w/o prior knowledge lol. both of em are kings but when u know the context for both, it's very funny to see ppl get them confused lmao.

2UOh5PI

icon | signature
21 May 2020, 9:40 pm
i'm still hungry even after i already ate dinner
life is a bruh moment.
click on these if u wanna
eu3NG.gif
XDWQi.gif
21 May 2020, 9:58 pm
Okay, but, an entire remake of the Harry Potter series where Harry gets chummy with Malfoy after all and ends up in Slytherin
s79p7a8
Sig. art by PastelScales icon by Puck
Check out my Honey Gliders please? (10k fc for free for filling out the form there!) File an adoption while you're at it??

Clicking on Anna and Honey will take you to my ToyHouse!! ^w^
22 May 2020, 1:10 pm
idk why i'm so skeptical all of a sudden. i mean it should be obvious that umnalumni.org is a reliable source but. my brain begs to differ.

2UOh5PI

icon | signature
22 May 2020, 2:23 pm
Bruh the storm came so quick, and now it's just pouring on and off

THE POWER WENT OUT AHHH
s79p7a8
Sig. art by PastelScales icon by Puck
Check out my Honey Gliders please? (10k fc for free for filling out the form there!) File an adoption while you're at it??

Clicking on Anna and Honey will take you to my ToyHouse!! ^w^
22 May 2020, 2:31 pm
wth are uncommon items in stalls so expensive? I just want a warrior costume qwq
uh. I need some FD to upload a paintie ;v
22 May 2020, 9:14 pm
I don't care what they want me to do. Nobody is making me go out there. I'm not leaving this apartment still, and soon I will be free of this place. I need to stand my ground for once in my life.

Please let me know about all insect/arachnid adoptables <3

sig.gif
22 May 2020, 11:16 pm
Gotta love having your dad get upset with you for sleeping almost all day, even when you explain to him that it's because of the medicine you took today. I pulled a muscle in my back this morning so I took a muscle relaxer to help it (well, half of one this morning, another half in the afternoon, and another half just a few minuets ago before bed) - but this medicine always makes me extremely tired, I usually end up sleeping for several hours after taking it. That's why I avoid taking it as much as possible. I pull muscles (mainly in my back/shoulder/neck) fairly often, but I don't take this medicine unless the pain gets really bad. I try to just put up with it and take regular pain killers because I don't want to sleep all day and all night. But this medicine is the only one that really helps, within 10-15 minuets there's no pain whatsoever. I don't see what the issue is, with how bad my back is hurting without the medicine, I wouldn't have been able to actually do anything except sit around in pain all day anyway. And he's saying the medicine shouldn't make me so tired, it doesn't do that to him and he takes a dose that's much larger than mine. But medicine can affect people differently? I know it makes my mom drowsy as well, not as much as it does me, but I've just always had a strong reaction to medicines, especially ones that make you relaxed or tired. We're having a cookout tomorrow and my dad told me I better not sleep through the whole thing, but I can't help it? I'm not going to sit outside with the rest of the family while I'm in horrible pain just to please them. My health and comfort is more important, we'll have plenty more family cookouts this summer anyway, it's nothing too special for us.
x
x
x
harbortaffy_crown.gif
x
x
x
Hi, I'm Nicky! (he/him)
Please always ping me
Icon credit: LEZIFIED
23 May 2020, 3:38 am
Decided to check in to see if this site is still going. I see this sucker is still alive.

Love the goats and unicorns, artwork fantastic as always.
23 May 2020, 3:44 am (Edited 23 May 2020, 3:45 am)
My gf unintentionally influenced an art idea;
Shark/big cat hybrid. I... Must do it.
+1 hour fv time|21|she/her/they|Polyromantic|Bisexual|1.16.1999 d.o.b|Taken|DON'T PING ME IN MY OWN THREADS!!!! I am subscribed!
PWYW Adopts Shop | Send Me A Moodboard, I'll Make You A Character | Generated OC "Game"
23 May 2020, 12:19 pm (Edited 23 May 2020, 12:20 pm)
dog_plague
Which items are you still missing?

Edit: My current thought is that I really need more sleep lmao.
Andy | He/Him | Schediaphile | Married | Always Tired
DsvdUbj.png
Avatar: Mindscape || Sig: Snouken || Sig image commissioned by me & is for my use only.